What the hell...

Mr. H.

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2009
A warm place with no memory.
I'm away from my laptop for 6-8 hours but when I click "New Posts" there are a total of... 17? :eusa_eh:

This has been happening a lot lately. The search used to consistently return numerous pages of New Posts. Are my settings messed up? Should I log off when I leave the site?

What's a Mother Scratcher to do? :dunno:

I'm away from my laptop for 6-8 hours but when I click "New Posts" there are a total of... 17? :eusa_eh:

This has been happening a lot lately. The search used to consistently return numerous pages of New Posts. Are my settings messed up? Should I log off when I leave the site?

That's a 117. You've been drinking again.

I logged in after reading this OP. It shows 2182 new posts on mine. Did you log out before going away? That's teh only thing I can think of, is you stayed logged on or something.

Now it shows 8 more posts after submitting this one.

Last edited:

Posting after consuming copious amounts of clear liquer will fix this issue.

Posting after consuming copious amounts of clear liquer will fix this issue.

I free-base shoe polish - It's cheaper.

Yup. Happens to me as well, I remain logged on a lot even when not accessing the site. It saves me the time and hassle of having to logon when I have a few minutes to access the site. If you log off, you'll see all the new posts when you log back on.

If you leave a tab open it periodically refreshes, which tells the site that you are active.

Forum List

Back