How to avoid a fight about Trump this Thanksgiving

That's easy....don't spend Thanksgiving with shitlib relatives. I haven't even talked to my shitlib relatives in like 5 years. Fuck those idiots.

Run to your little bubble wingnut...

Even your god thinks you're a little pussy.

I don't have any relatives that are leftards but I would have no problem discussing anything that they wanted. I would beat them down with facts and data as to what we are facing.

A punkinpuss like you wouldn't stand a chance.

Ok, throw some trump facts out there.

I need a laugh tonight.

That's easy....don't spend Thanksgiving with shitlib relatives. I haven't even talked to my shitlib relatives in like 5 years. Fuck those idiots.
That's the spirit! Partisanship! Destroying families for the sake of politics!

What ever happened to that quaint little phrase "Family Values"? Was it replaced by "Winning!"?

Family values? Is that the same as diddling a 14 year old girl?
Morality can be flexible.

Oh, that is rich! Those of you on the left side are bashing Moore for allegedly dating teenagers, and you say morality is flexible?

Hypocrite, thy name is liberal!
No. I'm saying those of you and the right supporting a pedophile shows just how flexible your morals are, if you had them to begin with. Politics over child safety! And the last veil has been dropped.

I haven't seen even the slightest bit of proof that Moore did anything. Moore has been in the public eye for decades and just NOW these allegations come out? The accusations about Bill "drop trou" Clinton go back to his college days.....leftards totally overlooked that....so shove it, dip-shit. Until I see conclusive proof? I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

That's the spirit! Partisanship! Destroying families for the sake of politics!

What ever happened to that quaint little phrase "Family Values"? Was it replaced by "Winning!"?

Oh, that is rich! Those of you on the left side are bashing Moore for allegedly dating teenagers, and you say morality is flexible?

No. I'm saying those of you and the right supporting a pedophile shows just how flexible your morals are, if you had them to begin with. Politics over child safety! And the last veil has been dropped.

I haven't seen even the slightest bit of proof that Moore did anything. Moore has been in the public eye for decades and just NOW these allegations come out? The accusations about Bill "drop trou" Clinton go back to his college days.....leftards totally overlooked that....so shove it, dip-shit. Until I see conclusive proof? I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

Dude, nobody is going to dig that far down in the sand to talk to your dumb mind.

I don't have any relatives that are leftards but I would have no problem discussing anything that they wanted. I would beat them down with facts and data as to what we are facing.

I need a laugh tonight.

Trump facts concerning what? Trump is merely the face of the franchise that is USA.INC and you are nothing but a debt slave whose labor and sweat equity of the "citizens" was pledged as surety against the debt of said corporation long before you were ever born. Yeah, I know infinitely more than you.

I have to feel sorry for Bullfrog.

He grew up in a horrible environment.
Any family member of mine who want's to bad mouth Trump can count on finding a NEW family!

That insecure little baby?
No, but if my family cannot support God and country fuck em!

Our 3 time divorced manchild president doesn’t reflect god and country.

He reflects oligarchy and self interest.

Dude, nobody is going to dig that far down in the sand to talk to your dumb mind.

There is nothing that you have to say that would ever give me pause for thought......being that you are one of the sheeple.

I need a laugh tonight.

Trump thinks much like the Founding Fathers did. Laugh on!

I need a laugh tonight.

Trump facts concerning what? Trump is merely the face of the franchise that is USA.INC and you are nothing but a debt slave whose labor and sweat equity of the "citizens" was pledged as surety against the debt of said corporation long before you were ever born. Yeah, I know infinitely more than you.

Dale

Is that post a cut and paste from one of your greatest rants about knowing diddlely slash shit? Because it reads like you’re ignorant.

Any family member of mine who want's to bad mouth Trump can count on finding a NEW family!

You reflect obtuse partisan shillship, which is worse? :uhoh3:

You can't support someone that wants to do his best for America, because why?

Do extrapolate.

There is nothing that you have to say that would ever give me pause for thought......being that you are one of the sheeple.

Sheeple?

Every one of your posts screams BAH

I need a laugh tonight.

Yes, laugh on.

At you.

I need a laugh tonight.

Yes, laugh on.

At you.

What happened to anti-American traitors back in the day? Laughing now, comrade?

Do extrapolate.

Dude, you’re a grown man who just posted “shillshit”

Do you need a dictionary?

I don’t celebrate thanksgiving. But even if I did, fortunately no one in my family supports Agent Orange.

Do extrapolate.

Dude, you’re a grown man who just posted “shillshit”

Do you need a dictionary?

Apparently your reading comprehension is lacking. :rolleyes:

I need a laugh tonight.

Yes, laugh on.

At you.

What happened to anti-American traitors back in the day? Laughing now, comrade?

Comrade?

Why not run straight to commie faggot pinko?

Again, you’re a grown man.

Forum List

Back