How the rest of the world views our "beloved" President

The rest of the world has gotten used to US being their bitch on trade and immigration and defense.

So, the U.S. has long been the "world's BITCH"???

BTW, find a grown up to tell you the difference between polls gauging the U.S. influence VERSUS this poll gauging the orange morons' ratings.......
Surely there must be a grown up around your trailer park....LOL

....and this is from last July......Imagine if the survey were held today....LOL

Only a few countries have positive views of Trump.

In just eight of the 37 nations in the study, roughly half or more say they have confidence in Trump to do the right thing in world affairs. The president gets his best reviews in the Philippines.
Trump also gets mostly positive ratings in sub-Saharan Africa, Russia, Israel and Vietnam.

Most say Trump is arrogant, intolerant and dangerous….

9 charts on how the world sees President Trump
It is what Trump calls making America Great

Ridiculed around the world

The rest of the world has gotten used to US being their bitch on trade and immigration and defense.

Of course US stopping that would piss them off.
The rest of the world has gotten used to respecting the U.S. and following our leadership

No more

Fucking US over is the opposite of respecting US.

Mexico should look at the illegals crossing the border as a problem for THEM, as it might piss of their most important trade partner and vastly more powerful neighbor.

Instead, they encourage it, because they have no respect for US, they know we are their bitch on immigration and trade.

China should be concerned how imbalanced their trade is with US for fear that we will shut it down.

Instead they work to make it more imbalanced all the time.

They know we are their bitch on trade.

ect ect ect.
Still butthurt over Mexicans

I was answering your point about respect.

And I made a point that refuted yours.

Do you have an answer for that?

Rhetorical question. YOu have moved on to deflection.

The rest of the world has gotten used to respecting the U.S. and following our leadership

The world will respect us again......after a thorough fumigation of the oval office after the orangy-ness is gone.....

He was not a President who wanted nor was willing to work with the other side of the aisle. Compromise is not a word he is familiar with

....and what follows, is AFTER McConnell swore to make Obama a one-term president and a promise to NOT ever work with him......

Obama's Unsung Bipartisan Legacy | RealClearPolitics

Obama's Attempts at Bipartisanship: a Chronological Review - The ...

That is the weakest argument I have ever seen for Obama as Bipartisan. “Agreeing not to go after Bush for crimes” is bipartisan? Bush’s crimes only existed in the heads of Obama’s extreme Left Base. “Sotomayor was mainstream because Lindsay Graham said so”? Mainstream is not making policy from the Bench as Sotomayor believes.

Bringing home three AMERICANS, seeing them as Americans, despite the near certainty that they were not supporters is an action that shows UNITY, not division.

Note how I made a claim and then backed it up with an example action by the President.

Note how you just made an empty statement with nothing to back it up.

Now, try to think of what that means.

Trump doesn't get brownie points for doing things any decent human being should do.

[Q
Obama is the first President who spoke of “punishing enemies and rewarding friends” and to “bring guns to knife fights”. He was not a President who wanted nor was willing to work with the other side of the aisle. Compromise is not a word he is familiar with. He would put out his plan, mock those who disagreed with it, and let his lapdog media and flick of sheep attack those opposed his plans with cries of “racist!” Or “you just don’t want a Black man in The White House.

What a load of horse shit. You only have to read the threads and posts on this board the day Obama got elected to see the partisan hackery and that nobody on the right was willing to work with the 'Muslim" in the WH.

[
I remember the “ how the rest of the world views US” posts back when Bush was President...... and then we went with “apologize for America and appease the rest of the World first so they will think we’ll of US” for the next 8 years. The rest of the World needs to get its own houses in order. Bashing and blaming America is not a path towards those ends.

That's because Bush was a fucking moron. And just when you think it couldn't get worse, the Deplorables and white trash elect an even more moronic president. The US is in a death spiral. Will it pull out? Probably not. And it only has itself to blame...

Bringing home three AMERICANS, seeing them as Americans, despite the near certainty that they were not supporters is an action that shows UNITY, not division.

Note how I made a claim and then backed it up with an example action by the President.

Trump doesn't get brownie points for doing things any decent human being should do.

Yup, not everyone can get the brownie points, such as Obama when he brought Berghdal home or when Obama didn't bring Otto Warmbier back.

Nov 16, 2016 - Three-story-high letters spelling out “F**k Trump” were marked on the ... projected onto the Crowne Plaza/Staybridge Suites Midtown Atlanta ...

View image on Twitter

CxRr9xTWEAA-mQj.jpg:small

emokidsloveme @emokidsloveme

Here is the "Fuck Trump" projection in Atlanta. It was on Facebook and I'm not 100% on the photographer.

11:26 PM - Nov 14, 2016
View image on Twitter

So, the U.S. has long been the "world's BITCH"???

BTW, find a grown up to tell you the difference between polls gauging the U.S. influence VERSUS this poll gauging the orange morons' ratings.......
Surely there must be a grown up around your trailer park....LOL

I made a statement about the actual reality of US trade and immigration and you want to cite polls?

a. You belief system that perception trumps reality shows you to be a moron.

and

b. Shove your trailer park bigotry up you ass,

Considering that you lefties supposedly believe that he is not a decent human being, one would think that evidence he was a decent human being would be interesting to you.

That it is not, shows that you are knowingly lying.

My point about Trump stands. HIs actions showed unity with his fellow Americans, while your attempt to tear him down shows division.

Considering that you lefties supposedly believe that he is not a decent human being, one would think that evidence he was a decent human being would be interesting to you.

That it is not, shows that you are knowingly lying.

My point about Trump stands. HIs actions showed unity with his fellow Americans, while your attempt to tear him down shows division.

Don't take my utter contempt for Trump as me being a leftie. He is a despicable human being no matter what his politics.

Anything Trump does is to benefit Trump. From Trump's POV, his getting those three out of China has nothing to do with their well being, it's all about "look at me", "Look what I did!"

Forum List

Back