How the rest of the world views our "beloved" President

Trump derangement syndrome is still in full swing.

True, the orange moron IS deranged.......(Finally some sense, eh, Blues??)

:itsok: its going to be a long 4 to 8 years for some liberals.
You dumb fuck, we are all under the same government. If Trmp succeeds in having a good economy and good governance every american benefits not just conservatives. If Trump does not succeed this is not a success for democrats. Republicans and Democrats alike will suffer if our presidents fails to have a good economy and good governance. We go as our nation goes. I sure as hell am not wanting trump to fail at his job because I, my children, my freinds, and everybody suffers from this.

And you people claim that he is the one being divisive?

Do you even know what the word means?
It means Trump became the Champion of these people and demonized Mexicans Blacks and women
previs_kkk_nazis.jpg_1718483346.jpg

All eight of them? LOL!!! Like they matter.

And reasonable discussion of the issues caused by Third World Immigration is not demonizing anyone.

Ironically, claiming that such behavior makes you the CHampion of white supremacist, IS demonizing Trump and his supporters,

and makes you a vile asshole.

Great Countries are respected around the world

Trump is not making us great

Great countries are not taken advantage of by everyone.

We used to lead on the world stage

No country trusts Trumps leadership

Get back to me when Germany leaves nato or South Korean asks US to pull our troops.

Until then, it's all just the whining of ungrateful children.

Get back to me when Trump gets international or UN support for a plan to invade N Korea
Get back to me when NATO supports a Trump military initiative

WHy? You'll just invent a reason to not give him credit.

And my point aobut Nato and SOuth Korean stands. THey bitched like about Reagan and other republicans. Yet they don't increase their military spending, nor their economic policies to be independent.

Ungrateful, spoiled children.

My point about Trump stands. HIs actions showed unity with his fellow Americans, while your attempt to tear him down shows division.
This is how I feel about the Orange Mother Fucker son of a Bitch
2671899_1280x720-678x381.jpg

Note the "and you for voting for him"

Trump divisive?

He has divided his own party...

He won the primaries fair and square.

It was the Establishment Republicans that divided the Party when they tried to steal the primary from him and then worked with the dems to actually fucking lose.

she received 3 million more votes
What do you want...a 'participation trophy'? :p

Does someone need to draw you and Hillary a picture to show you Presidents are not elected by 'popularity contests'?

Bwuhahaha.....

Let it go, snowflake.....time to move on. Release your butt-hurt / anger.....

upload_2017-11-27_10-23-21.jpeg

Great Countries are respected around the world

Trump is not making us great

Get back to me when Germany leaves nato or South Korean asks US to pull our troops.

Get back to me when Trump gets international or UN support for a plan to invade N Korea

And my point aobut Nato and SOuth Korean stands. THey bitched like about Reagan and other republicans. Yet they don't increase their military spending, nor their economic policies to be independent.

Show me....

Trump has been in office almost a year. Show a major international success. Show where he has gotten other nations to support us. Show where he has built a coalition

I have no problem showing where Obama did it

Show me....

Trump has been in office almost a year. Show a major international success. Show where he has gotten other nations to support us. Show where he has built a coalition

The rest of the world doesn't like where he is leading, especially the part about looking our for our interests instead of being their bitch.

Naturally they are not happy about that.

BUt they bitch and whine, but they still don't do for themselves or step forward to take more responsibility on the world stage.

Ungrateful spoiled children.

My point about Trump stands. HIs actions showed unity with his fellow Americans, while your attempt to tear him down shows division.

Trump divisive?

It was the Establishment Republicans that divided the Party when they tried to steal the primary from him and then worked with the dems to actually fucking lose.

The party is divided

Trump only needed 50 votes to repeal Obamacare and he failed. Trump is at war with his own Congress and the majority are in his party

That is divisive

Trump divisive?

The party is divided

Trump only needed 50 votes to repeal Obamacare and he failed. Trump is at war with his own Congress and the majority are in his party

That is divisive

I addressed your point in my previous post.

THat you failed to address my counter point, and simply repeated your position, is the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion.

THus, your post is invalid, you lose, and my point stands as the last word on the subject until the day you can honestly address it.

President 'Buffoon' Kicked The Crap Out of criminal Hillary 'Landslide' Clinton.
And most of the rest of the world regards him as a buffoon. Jus' sayin'. Almost as ludicrous as the Electoral College. But it is to the rest of the world's advantage that Hillary is not POTUS, she'd have been too competent in her foreign policy, as misguided as it may have been. Trump is harmless, organising some voyeurism in a beauty contest is about his limit.

edit...Oh, let me qualify that. He's not harmless to the US, which is taking one for the team. Thank you for your sacrifice.

Last edited:

Show me....

The rest of the world doesn't like where he is leading, especially the part about looking our for our interests instead of being their bitch.

BUt they bitch and whine, but they still don't do for themselves or step forward to take more responsibility on the world stage.

Trump sold himself as a great dealmaker

Where are the deals?

Trump divisive?

The party is divided

That is divisive

I addressed your point in my previous post.

THat you failed to address my counter point, and simply repeated your position, is the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion.

THus, your post is invalid, you lose, and my point stands as the last word on the subject until the day you can honestly address it.

Trump is at war with members of his own party

McCain, Flake, Collins, Ryan, McConnell, Corker

Doesn't bode well for getting legislation passed

EXCELLENT. The less popular the POTUS and America in general are internationally, the better. It reminds us that the USA does not actually have any real allies in the world. We are truly alone as the last bastion of hope for humanity.
Seeing you either ignore or forget all the allies who died for you in Afghanistan I'd say it more likely you are a bastion of victimhood rather than hope.
Don't blame the American people for their government's atrocities and murderous actions. Though sadly, many Americans do not see their government for what it is...a corrupt criminal empire building operation capable of the most heinous crimes.

We voted for them and still do

Show me....

Trump sold himself as a great dealmaker

Where are the deals?

Telling someone the free ride is over, is a hard sell for the best dealmaker.

Give him some time. Walking away from bad deals will have benefits for America by itself.

Forum List

Back