How The Internet Is Destroying Mormonism

The Mormons are not beheading people, Guno. Perhaps you should give some of your special attention to the Muslims seeing as one of them just beheaded a woman and stabbed another one today - in Oklahoma.

It's not happening fast enough.

I find it hard to believe that he didn't know about Joseph Smith.

The Mormons are not beheading people, Guno. Perhaps you should give some of your special attention to the Muslims seeing as one of them just beheaded a woman and stabbed another one today - in Oklahoma.

At least they are willing to kill and die in the name of their God.

Can you say the same

How many people know about the "mound culture" craze that was America's popular culture #1 hit in the post-revolutionary & early 19th century period? That's where Mormonism came from, unless Smith was eating peyote buds when he had his little tête-à-tête with Angel Baloney...errr...I mean Angle Maroni. Of the dozens of "mound builder" stories that swept the colonies, Benjamin Franklin's novel was one of the more popular. Of course Mormonism proved to have the best staying-power.

Anachronisms in the Book of Mormon - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

How many people know about the "mound culture" craze that was America's popular culture #1 hit in the post-revolutionary & early 19th century period? That's where Mormonism came from, unless Smith was eating peyote buds when he had his little tête-à-tête with Angel Baloney...errr...I mean Angle Maroni. Of the dozens of "mound builder" stories that swept the colonies, Benjamin Franklin's novel was one of the more popular. Of course Mormonism proved to have the best staying-power.

Ok;but, the "mound culture" doesn't dissuade me from reading the Book of Mormon to ask my Father-in-Heaven if it a second witness to Jesus being the Christ.

Mormonism is a lie, hon. It's built on lies.
I am Mormon. No one lied to me hon.

The first Mormon prophet, Joseph Smith, was arrested and convicted in New York and was found guilty of being a con-artist, an impostor -- he was a necromancer and a charlatan. This conviction was four years before he published the Book of Mormon! Court documents prove he was a convicted criminal.

Google South Bainbridge, NY 1826 conviction of Joseph Smith for more information.

Most of the Mormons I have known have been good, kind, decent people who would help a guno if he needed a helping hand.

Check why guno is being a hater.

Mormonism is a lie, hon. It's built on lies.
I am Mormon. No one lied to me hon.

The first Mormon prophet, Joseph Smith, was arrested and convicted in New York and was found guilty of being a con-artist, an impostor -- he was a necromancer and a charlatan. This conviction was four years before he published the Book of Mormon! Court documents prove he was a convicted criminal.

Google South Bainbridge, NY 1826 conviction of Joseph Smith for more information.

"Joseph Smith placed a seer or "peep" stone in a hat, put his face in the hat, and the characters and translation from the gold plates appeared to him. This stone was the same one he used to search (unsuccessfully) for buried treasure in the New York hills. This appears to be more a revelation process than translation, given that the plates weren't used during the process.

I think this hit me especially hard because I remembered back to our lesson in seminary on Hiram Page. I remember literally laughing out loud when we heard the story of this guy talking to a rock and receiving revelations for other people through his rock. Little did I know this was just a copycat of Joseph Smith's technique at the time. There has been increasing commentary by church historians on the method of translation, with Rough Stone Rolling and the recent PBS documentary. However, the church itself remains remarkably quiet on this magical translation."" :laugh2::laugh2::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::lmao::cuckoo::cuckoo:

What I Never Knew About Mormonism The Hat Trick

1.Why does the Mormon Church still teach that Joseph Smith was a true prophet of God after he made a false prophecy about a temple being built in Missouri in his generation (Doctrine and Covenants 84:1-5)?

2.Since the time when Brigham Young taught that both the moon and the sun were inhabited by people, has the Mormon Church ever found scientific evidence of that to be true (Journal of Discourses, 1870, v.13, p.271)?

3.Why did Brigham Young teach that Adam is “our Father and our God” when both the Bible and the Book of Mormon (Mormon 9:12) say that Adam is a creation of God (Journal of Discourses, Apr. 9, 1852, vol.1, p.50)?

4.If Brigham Young was a true prophet, how come one of your later prophets overturned his declaration which stated that the black man could never hold the priesthood in the LDS Church until after the resurrection of all other races (Journal of Discourses, Dec. 12, 1854, 2:142-143)?

5.Since the Bible’s test to determine whether someone is a true prophet of God is 100% accuracy in all his prophecies (Deuteronomy 18:20-22), has the LDS Church ever reconsidered its teaching that Joseph Smith and Brigham Young were true prophets?

6.Since the current LDS prophets sometimes contradict the former ones, how do you decide which one is correct?

7.Since there are several different contradictory accounts of Joseph Smith’s first vision, how did the LDS Church choose the correct one?

8.Can you show me in the Bible the LDS teaching that we must all stand before Joseph Smith on the Day of Judgment?

Ok;but, the "mound culture" doesn't dissuade me from reading the Book of Mormon to ask my Father-in-Heaven if it a second witness to Jesus being the Christ.

Mormons wander around their cathedrals wearing white flowing angel robes and the women where panties that have little messages on them, reminding girls not to be naughty. Fruitcake city.

Forum List

Back