How the Christian Right's Homophobia Scares Away Religious Young People

You have every right to believe as you will.

You have no authority to dictate to others.

We are not worried about popularity, we are concerned with our relationship with Christ and witnessing His reality to others.

I never dictated anything to you. I said you're wrong and the scriptures are right. I also said you can believe whatever you want. Now move along.

You have every right to your opinion, but your opinion is only that, and a flawed one. You don't like it, who cares?

I didn't state my opinion. Romans 1:26 and I Corinthians are very clear on homosexuality. Can you read?

From the KING JAMES version of the Bible you mean? Maybe, just maybe, the interpreters wanted to please the King?

Brief History of the King James Bible by Dr. Laurence M. Vance

You have every right to believe as you will.

You have no authority to dictate to others.

We are not worried about popularity, we are concerned with our relationship with Christ and witnessing His reality to others.

You keep saying I dictate to others. I have never demanded you believe anything. I quoted scripture and that seems to threaten you terribly. That's your problem, not mine.

You are a literalist. OK,that explains your problem, phar·i·see/ˈfarəsē/

Noun: A member of an ancient Jewish sect, distinguished by strict observance of the traditional and written law, and commonly held to have... A self-righteous person; a hypocrite..

You can have your opinion, because it is the American way.

Yes, I'm a literalist where the bible is to be taken literally. The rest of your post is childish.

You are a Christian Pharisee with no authority to interpret the Bible for anyone but yourself.

Christ would have counseled you on your self pride.

Accepting a couple sentences of the 1604-1611 version as the complete and final discourse on any subject is not wise. Christ taught love of thy neighbor beyond all but love of God. We can all find parts of the Kings James version to quote to justify personal bias.

You have every right to your opinion, but your opinion is only that, and a flawed one. You don't like it, who cares?

I didn't state my opinion. Romans 1:26 and I Corinthians are very clear on homosexuality. Can you read?

From the KING JAMES version of the Bible you mean? Maybe, just maybe, the interpreters wanted to please the King?

Brief History of the King James Bible by Dr. Laurence M. Vance

Nope, not just the King James. How about New American Standard, New International Version, Amplified, whatever.

Yes, I'm a literalist where the bible is to be taken literally. The rest of your post is childish.

You are a Christian Pharisee with no authority to interpret the Bible for anyone but yourself.

Accepting a couple sentences of the 1604-1611 version as the complete and final discourse on any subject is not wise. Christ taught love of thy neighbor beyond all but love of God. We can all find parts of the Kings James version to quote to justify personal bias.

Agree, Christ taught love of God. Jesus also said marriage is a man and a woman. Do you agree with that?

Straw man. I'll use any accepted version you want.

Once I saw this guy on a bridge about to jump. I said, "Don't do it!"
He said, "Nobody loves me."
I said, "God loves you. Do you believe in God?"
He said, "Yes."
I said, "Are you a Christian or a Jew?"
He said, "A Christian."
I said, "Me, too! Protestant or Catholic?"
He said, "Protestant."
I said, "Me, too! What franchise?"
He said, "Baptist."
I said, "Me, too! Northern Baptist or Southern Baptist?"
He said, "Northern Baptist."
I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist or Northern Liberal Baptist?"
He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist."
I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region, or Northern Conservative Baptist Eastern Region?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region."
I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1879, or Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912?"
He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912."
I said, "Die, heretic!" And I pushed him over.

GmGm5.png

But yet, the homos insist that we accept their beliefs.

And restructure culture and society to accommodate them.

Society was allready structured to have equal rights, opportunities, chances, laws, etc. Look at the constitution and laws, yo. Like I said before with some quotes from out founding fathers, Organized religion is a pest to our laws and has changed them over time. Time to put it back into it's place.

btw, change your title back to moderate muslim or filthy caveman. If anything, you are almost the direct opposite of a patriotic American.

Last edited:

Society was allready structured to have equal rights, opportunities, chances, laws, etc. Look at the constitution and laws, yo. Like I said before with some quotes from out founding fathers, Organized religion is a pest to our laws and has changed them over time. Time to put it back into it's place.

btw, change your title back to moderate muslim or filthy caveman. If anything, you are almost the direct opposite of a patriotic American.
If being a fudge packer was soo normal and natural. Then it should be accepted by the American public with no problem.

But it isn't.

That's why they have to make laws trying to force people to accept this despicable lifestyle as normal.
Because people know homosexuality is vile and disgusting. And that gays are mentally ill.

btw Junior, I wore the U.S. Army uniform during a time of war. So my credentials for being a patriotic American have already been validated.

The question is: What have you done for our nation?? :cool:

If being a fudge packer was soo normal and natural. Then it should be accepted by the American public with no problem.

But it isn't.

That's why they have to make laws trying to force people to accept this despicable lifestyle as normal.
Because people know homosexuality is vile and disgusting. And that gays are mentally ill.

btw Junior, I wore the U.S. Army uniform during a time of war. So my credentials for being a patriotic American have already been validated.

The question is: What have you done for our nation?? :cool:

You know you were serving with gay soldiers, right?

Forum List

Back