How the Christian Right's Homophobia Scares Away Religious Young People

Oh, how cute. Of course you're in denial. I'd expect no less.
Nothing to deny BD

I was in the Army before DADT.

Homos were Not allow to join. :cool:

Gays have always been in the military. The fact that they kept it hidden didn't change the fact they were gay.
I can honestly say that I never saw or met a homo while I was in the Army.

If we had ever found out there was a homo in our unit. He would not have lived past the next fire fight.

Unfortunately, during a time of war; friendly fire sometimes happens. :eusa_angel:

Nothing to deny BD

I was in the Army before DADT.

Homos were Not allow to join. :cool:

Gays have always been in the military. The fact that they kept it hidden didn't change the fact they were gay.
I can honestly say that I never saw or met a homo while I was in the Army.

If we had ever found out there was a homo in our unit. He would not have lived past the next fire fight.

Unfortunately, during a time of war; friendly fire sometimes happens. :eusa_angel:

So you would be willing to murder someone based solely on their sexual orientation? You would intentionally kill a fellow soldier, because you found out he was gay, whether he did anything or not??

So you would be willing to murder someone based solely on their sexual orientation? You would intentionally kill a fellow soldier, because you found out he was gay, whether he did anything or not??
Homos are mentally ill and lack the aggressive fighting spirit that his fellow soliders need to depend on when things get tough.

A homo in the unit would be unacceptable and a distraction at a time when focus and unit cohesion is a mater of life and death.

I am not saying that I would be the one to rid the company of this menace.

But his life would be in grave jeopardy if he didn't get a transfer ASAP. :doubt:

Homos are mentally ill and lack the aggressive fighting spirit that his fellow soliders need to depend on when things get tough.

A homo in the unit would be unacceptable and a distraction at a time when focus and unit cohesion is a mater of life and death.

But his life would be in grave jeopardy if he didn't get a transfer ASAP. :doubt:

You are so full of shit you eyes must be brown. Do you know how many gay men have served as highly decorated soldiers in wartime?

How about Lt Col Steve Loomis? He received two Bronze Stars, one for valor, a Purple Heart and an Air Medal.

How about Sgt Robert Stout? He is fighting to stay in after being outed. He received a Purple Heart award after a grenade sent pieces of shrapnel into his arm, face and legs while he was operating a machine gun in Iraq last May.

Or how about a serious special forces guy?
"In the genteel atmosphere of the Coldstream Guards' officers' mess, Lieutenant Mark Wakeling was known as "thug". Amongst his fellow guardsmen, he prided himself on being the toughest, the fittest and the most aggressive.

He not only laughed at homophobic jokes – he was the "straightest of the straight" amongst the young officers. When one of his platoon admitted to being gay, he immediately started the discharge process.

Nobody realised that behind the excessively macho behaviour was a young man who lived in fear that his own homosexuality would be discovered. Eventually, the pressure became too much and he cut short his military career and resigned his commission. "I scurried away like a frightened rat," he explained yesterday, bitter regret still evident in his expression more than a decade later."

There have even been Navy SEALs that came out after they were discharged.

This idea that all gay men are swishing little flamers is absolute nonsense. There have been several come out after playing in the NFL.

But if you and your ilk think its ok to murder an honorable serviceman, defending his country, simply because you find out he is gay, there is not much I can say to effect that depth of ignorance. Suffice it to say, you don't deserve to wear the same uniform that those honorable, brave soldiers wore. If anything you should be mustered out with a dishonorable discharge and be branded a traitor.

So you are an exception because you served in the military? Nope.
I bet you were dishonorably discharged.

And talking about how you would kill your fellow servicemen cause of his orientation really makes you despicable.

You are a fucking moron

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?dgi5zh

But yet, the homos insist that we accept their beliefs.

And restructure culture and society to accommodate them.

Society was allready structured to have equal rights, opportunities, chances, laws, etc. Look at the constitution and laws, yo. Like I said before with some quotes from out founding fathers, Organized religion is a pest to our laws and has changed them over time. Time to put it back into it's place.

btw, change your title back to moderate muslim or filthy caveman. If anything, you are almost the direct opposite of a patriotic American.
If being a fudge packer was soo normal and natural. Then it should be accepted by the American public with no problem.

But it isn't.

That's why they have to make laws trying to force people to accept this despicable lifestyle as normal.
Because people know homosexuality is vile and disgusting. And that gays are mentally ill.

btw Junior, I wore the U.S. Army uniform during a time of war. So my credentials for being a patriotic American have already been validated.

The question is: What have you done for our nation?? :cool:

In this argument homosexuality is practiced in nature. hence it would be natural. Second, slavery was not only accepted by a majority of slavery, and even the bible, but was also a major part of the world of the US from it's creation. Over time it was deemed problematic and harmful to people. So much so that we still suffer from it's effects today. Slavery is actually quite the benefit of capitalism. We actually had to pass laws and protect things like worker's unions to stop slavery in this century. Just because it is normal at present does not mean it is right. It was right, and still is in some countries, to deny women the right to vote, work, and own property. That is not part of our society today.

That all being said, i want to ask what is your actual problem with homosexuality? If it is a religious reason i have to ask why you would support anyone telling you what is the right religion. If you are truly an armed forces person then you have to have somehow experienced the damages of conflicting religious theologies in the middle east. The wars, fighting, oppression, and even genocide of opposing religious viewpoints can be seen in countries in the middle east who have adopted a religious government. Even the theological wars bout different christian sects shows the damage to country when you allow one religious group to declare their superiority despite a shared title like christianity.

What I am saying is look at the old protestant vs catholic war. They both agree about the fundamental idea of christ as their savior, but they have had political turmoil foced upon them due to differing views on the meaning of that belief. Right now we have a republican candidate who believes in a faith that is christian based, but is different from most other accepted christian theologies. Mitt Romney is a mormon, and that involves believing in the book of mormon which is still classified under the idea that christ is the savior. How would tyou fewel if he decided mormonism was the only true christian belief? I have to say now that he has never, to my knowledge, said that america needs to regard mormonism as the true religious faith, but I am sure that he believes wholeheartedly in the techings of the book of mormon along with the bible. The same thing that protects you from having to regard the book of mormon as the truth is the same thing that allows homosexuals to believe they are not evil. The same fight you have to go against the ideas of other christian sects is the same rightious idealogy that they could use to say you are wrong for whatever differences you have in your belief of the bible and it's verses. When they have defeated all of the opponents of the word of christ will they come after you as the opponent of their interpretation of the bible? the fact is that the prohibition for the government to adopt a version of the bible as the truth is the same protection you exist under from those people of different sects who believe your interpretation is wrong.

in the end gays are not asking that you should be prohibited from your beliefs about the idea that homosexuality is wrong. Don't be gay, and that is actually quite fine with gays. Don' accept that gay marriage is a marriage in the eyes of god, and that is great. The contract that exists for the benefit of a legally supported contract in the eyes of the government for government benefits is not a part of that. That is a human contract, not a contract endorsed or protected by god. In reality any law that has been passed against that recognition by the state is in no way prohibiting the recognition by god of the couple's status. It cannot be because the government freely admits it has no judgement in the eyes of god. The government cannot make or force religious people to abide by the idea that god accepts the marriage of 2 people. it can only make a civil contract for the joining of 2 consentual adults in the partnership it recognizes as marriage. If gays go into a participating church and get married in the eyes of god the government cannot say that union cannot exist in the name of god. the only people who can say that are the people of that religion, and the government cannot tell them otherwise.

You are a Christian Pharisee with no authority to interpret the Bible for anyone but yourself.

Christ would have counseled you on your self pride.

Accepting a couple sentences of the 1604-1611 version as the complete and final discourse on any subject is not wise. Christ taught love of thy neighbor beyond all but love of God. We can all find parts of the Kings James version to quote to justify personal bias.

Straw man. I'll use any accepted version you want.

You need to consider your own salvation, Buford, particularly when you are counseling as if you have authority, which you don't.

You are so full of shit you eyes must be brown. Do you know how many gay men have served as highly decorated soldiers in wartime?
There would be many ways to get rid of a fudge packer in the platoon.

Send him on a suicide mission.

Assign him to walk point in a mine field.

Or have him check out an area that has known enemy sniper activity.

The up side would be that he might be awarded a posthumus medal for his actions.

And then you would have another homo hero to brag about to the gay supporters. :cool:

Last edited:
There would be many ways to get rid of a fudge packer in the platoon.

Send him on a suicide mission.

Assign him to walk point in a mine field.

Or have him check out an area that has known enemy sniper activity.

The up side would be that he might be awarded a posthumus medal for his actions.

And then you would have another homo hero to brag about to the gay supporters. :cool:

Seconded. You are a disgrace to the uniform.

Forum List

Back