• 20 to 30

• 30 to 40

• 40 to 50

• 50 to 60

• 60 to 70

• 70 to 80

• Goto bed you old ass

Results are only viewable after voting.
with age comes senility , and i think thats the case with Pogo Grandpa .
---------------------------------------------------------- and as further comment , the problem with anti American thought and ideas has mostly been taught by older , 80ish type professors , teachers , lefties and others that are simply anti American . These 80 year olds were the types that caused the riots in the 60s and 70s . They were 'jerry rubin' and 'yippie' , weatherman' , bernadette dorn' , hippie types and others that used to chant 'Hey Hey Ho Ho Western Civ' has got to go . Anyway these 80 year olds have been in college teacher and public school education doing lefty propaganda for years and years . ------------- just a comment !!

All of that vigorous outdoor lifestyle! Now i just hurt a lot!

When I crashed my hang glider in '86, the Navy orthopedic surgeon told me, "You're going to hurt in your 50's."

He wasn't lying.

Soon to celebrate the 30th anniversary of my 29th birthday.

I tried hang gliding a couple of times too. A friend had a Quicksilver II IIRC and it was a pretty nice little kite! Fortunately I didn't crash it, "When in doubt, push out!", but it was too much work to get such a short amount of flight time in. Of course i never went off of any of the big mountains like La Cumbre peak that the experienced guys and gals did. That was 3,800 ish feet and they could get a good long flight out of that.

Of course i never went off of any of the big mountains like La Cumbre peak that the experienced guys and gals did.

In Okinawa, you could stay in the air as long as you wanted riding the ridge lift. My decision making ability at the time did not match my experience level--as my bones remind me every day.

Of course i never went off of any of the big mountains like La Cumbre peak that the experienced guys and gals did.

In Okinawa, you could stay in the air as long as you wanted riding the ridge lift. My decision making ability at the time did not match my experience level--as my bones remind me every day.

My short experience was limited to a small hill north of Henry's Beach in Santa Barbara where i was working at the time. If the wind were great I could make it to the beach. But that only happened a couple of times.

Forum List

Back