How Obama Got Elected

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mm1KOBMg1Y8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mm1KOBMg1Y8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Link to Zogby Poll Results here

Last edited:
:lol:

and Republicans thought the dummies would carry them to victory.... see what they know...

Hm.. That's frightening, but I am sure the lefties can spin this into something reassuring. :rolleyes:

:lol:

and Republicans thought the dummies would carry them to victory.... see what they know...

When the media starts wholesaling propaganda, here are your results. A dumbed down electorate. But surely the ends justifies the means. There are none so blind, silence.

Hm.. That's frightening, but I am sure the lefties can spin this into something reassuring. :rolleyes:

nothing frightening at all. I bet if you did the same thing to random McCain supporters they wouldn't know shit either. Most people don't have a fucking clue who is in Congress or who controlls Congress. Not everyone is a political junkie like the people on this board.

How did Obama get elected?

The Republicans elected and then re-elected the worst POTUS in US history.

Americans punished the party for being so dumb.

End of story.

When the media starts wholesaling propaganda, here are your results. A dumbed down electorate. But surely the ends justifies the means. There are none so blind, silence.

Do you honestly think the Republicans are smarter? C'mon.... they voted for a ticket that had Sarah Palin on it for pity sake. The woman came off as a doorknob. "I'll go find em and bring em to ya" :cuckoo:

and all that matters is that Obama is smart and he's brilliant compared to the dumbass we've had in office for the last 8 years.

nothing frightening at all. I bet if you did the same thing to random McCain supporters they wouldn't know shit either. Most people don't have a fucking clue who is in Congress or who controlls Congress. Not everyone is a political junkie like the people on this board.

They weren't simply uninformed, they were brain washed. They mimicked exactly what they've heard in the media. And I must say, in some cases, they were pretty smug with their knowledge.

They weren't simply uninformed, they were brain washed. They mimicked exactly what they've heard in the media. And I must say, in some cases, they were pretty smug with their knowledge.

:lol: brainwashed... I love it. OMG that's funny.

Do you honestly think the Republicans are smarter? C'mon.... they voted for a ticket that had Sarah Palin on it for pity sake. The woman came off as a doorknob. "I'll go find em and bring em to ya" :cuckoo:

and all that matters is that Obama is smart and he's brilliant compared to the dumbass we've had in office for the last 8 years.

Indeed, here we go with the who is smarter discussion. I rest my case.

Check out the zogby poll, it reaffirms the sampling in the video.

How did Obama get elected?

The Republicans elected and then re-elected the worst POTUS in US history.

Americans punished the party for being so dumb.

End of story.

I agree that the Republicans failed to lead and in to some extent the party was punished. But I also believe that the media did not responsibly report facts or news. Why do I believe that? Anecdotal conversations with online and offline people before and after the election.

:lol: brainwashed... I love it. OMG that's funny.

While you're chuckling it up go dig up some proof that Obama is smart and brilliant. Published articles, legislation he has authored and introduced, academic records. Go along, I have all day. ;)

I went back and rewatched it...the questioner worded the questions in a dishonest way. No one said that the gov should "redistribute the wealth" and none of those people watch the news clearly. Cuz if they did they would've known at least who Nancy Pelosi is...

While you're chuckling it up go dig up some proof that Obama is smart and brilliant. Published articles, legislation he has authored and introduced, academic records. Go along, I have all day. ;)

pssst... I don't need to prove anything... he won. :eusa_whistle:

Sadly, I have to agree with you wingnuts.

The fact that in the past two years Dems have won 51 House seats, 13 Senate seats, and won a presidential election in a blowout that approaches the 1988 blowout of Michael Dukkakis is merely a function of a biased media, and stupid american voters.

The GOP should become even more rightwing, should push for more corporate deregulation, and should keep employing harsh rhetoric on hispanics and illegal immigration. Its merely a matter of finding a national candidate who can sell those themes. That would be really smart.

pssst... I don't need to prove anything... he won. :eusa_whistle:

You failed to make your point. The point being that people voted for Obama because he was smart and brilliant when obviously there exists evidence to the contrary.

I went back and rewatched it...the questioner worded the questions in a dishonest way. No one said that the gov should "redistribute the wealth" and none of those people watch the news clearly. Cuz if they did they would've known at least who Nancy Pelosi is...

Trick questions.

Forum List

Back