Obama and change?

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Obama is busy selecting old insiders for all his cabinet positions, all his staff positions and every other position he has to staff.

Remind me when he will actually get to that "change" part of his promises?

I'm not digging the handling of the possible Hillary Clinton appointment.

Obama is busy selecting old insiders for all his cabinet positions, all his staff positions and every other position he has to staff.

Why do you cons keep grasping at straws to bash Obama before he even takes office? What would you expect him to do, hire completely inexperienced people to run our government?

Change comes from the way our President will do business in Washington and if you think that Obama will be just like Dubyah, well I can't help you.

Why do you cons keep grasping at straws to bash Obama before he even takes office? What would you expect him to do, hire completely inexperienced people to run our government?

Change comes from the way our President will do business in Washington and if you think that Obama will be just like Dubyah, well I can't help you.

There is no change when he reappoints all of Clinton's staff. Keep drinking that koolaid.

It's understandable that he's filling those positions with experienced Washington insiders because, like Hillary said:

The only thing Obama will bring to the White House is a speach.

There is no change when he reappoints all of Clinton's staff. Keep drinking that koolaid.

Except no one wanted *change* from Clinton. They wanted *change* from Bush/Cheney and the repubs.

They got that. And if Obama put in all newbies, you'd all be screaming that no one had any experience.

I suspect you'll see oldies mixed in with newbies and more newbies moving up over the next four or eight years.

But there wasn't any reason not to pick the best and brightest from what was, essentially, a very successful administration.

Successful in propaganda... pulling the wool over the doe eyes of DEMs

Lots of people who do not consider Clinton's failed policies "successful"

So please don't confuse popular with successful

Sorry. There is a reason he is still popular despite the efforts of the rabid right to make sure he wasn't.

It's because he was pretty damn good at his job. And your guys just couldn't get a handle on it.

I know what propaganda is... it's saying we're going to win the hearts and minds of Iraqis.

;)

Have a good morning. I have to go be productive. Cheers.

It's understandable that he's filling those positions with experienced Washington insiders because, like Hillary said:

The only thing Obama will bring to the White House is a speach.

I gotta hand it to all the "Washington insiders" They've in all their infinite wisdom run this country right smack into the ground.

He's choosing white men for his cabinet positions. We saw what happened when George W. Bush selected minorities and women. Can't have that!

He's choosing white men for his cabinet positions. We saw what happened when George W. Bush selected minorities and women. Can't have that!

wonder why Bush did that? Republicans hate minorities donchaknow?

I'm pretty sure he means change from the last 8 years not reinventing the wheel but ya'll keep bitching and complaining...it's fun to watch.

Personally I like the idea of the Clinton staff being used. They were in office when this country was but economically and internationally very strong.

I'm pretty sure he means change from the last 8 years not reinventing the wheel but ya'll keep bitching and complaining...it's fun to watch.

Personally I like the idea of the Clinton staff being used. They were in office when this country was but economically and internationally very strong.

Congress controls spending. The Clinton administration did little for the US economically. And I wouldn't say we were 'internationally very strong' during the Clinton Administration.

this is personally amusing to me cause during the primaries the Clinton's weren't worth wiping yer boots on! :lol:

Congress controls spending. The Clinton administration did little for the US economically. And I wouldn't say we were 'internationally very strong' during the Clinton Administration.

yep,, I agree, how many times did Billboard sit there whilst AlQada kicked our azz??

yep,, I agree, how many times did Billboard sit there whilst AlQada kicked our azz??

So what are your thoughts on Bush and al qaeda?

Having failed to finish off Al Qaeda in Afghanistan, Washington now finds itself fighting Qaeda-affiliated groups on multiple fronts, most recently in Somalia. Al Qaeda’s comeback in Pakistan is a devastating indictment of Mr. Bush’s grievously flawed strategies and misplaced Iraq obsession. Unless the president changes course, the dangers to America and its friends will continue to multiply.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/25/opinion/25sun1.html

Forum List

Back