How much of Trump's adoration is based on pure celebrity?

Funny shit. You never think about Trump but you”ll obediently vote for him as you did in the past.

That’s cult behavior NotSoSweetSue

And as to how much of this adoration is because of his celebrity status?

Most. At least in the beginning. Now it’s cult like
I never watched one episode of the Apprentice, I voted for a man who wanted to save the country from evil marxists. Someone who actually cared about the country!

Maui kalo farmers defend water deputy accused of ...

1694763516110.jpeg
KITV
https://www.kitv.com › news › lahaina › maui-kalo-farm...
Aug 17, 2023 — West Maui Land Company requested Manuel allow stream water to be released on Tuesday afternoon. He responded that he'd need permission from kalo ...

West Maui Land Company requested Manuel allow stream water to be released on Tuesday afternoon. He responded that he’d need permission from kalo, or taro farmers who rely on the water beforehand.

“The water here never touches Lahaina, Lahaina Town. Our water is diverted for the Launiupoko homeowners, which is agriculturall- zoned gentlemen estates. So these guys take massive amounts of water for their pools and their water features, like their fountains and what not,” Palakiko told KITV4.

The Launiupoko Irrigation Company system is a non-potable water system with a combination of stream and well sources. CWRM imposed a 3 million gallon a day (MGD) interim instream flow standard for Kauaula Stream, which means that 3 MGD must remain in the stream.

Two different water company's water resources that are not connected to each other.

Regardless of what your link asserts, to approve the water diversion would have been stealing water.

Funny shit. You never think about Trump but you”ll obediently vote for him as you did in the past.

That’s cult behavior NotSoSweetSue

And as to how much of this adoration is because of his celebrity status?

Most. At least in the beginning. Now it’s cult like
One moment they're posting threads demonstrating their love for this con man, the next they're saying we're obsessed. These are the Manson Girls. They're just gone. All we can do right now is observe.

I'm still not sure what the driver is here. Maybe it's a combination. There is the celebrity component, there is the authoritarian component, there is the revenge component, and there is (amazingly, somehow) the religious component. I don't know how, but like any cult leader, he fills a huge hole for them, and in return they will forgive and ignore anything for him.

There are just people who know how to do that. It's like an innate skill they have. They find a gaping hole in people's hearts/lives/souls and take its place.

Last edited:
One moment they're posting threads demonstrating their love for this con man, the next they're saying we're obsessed. These are the Manson Girls. They're just gone. All we can do right now is observe.

I'm still not sure what the driver is here. Maybe it's a combination. There is the celebrity component, there is the authoritarian component, there is the revenge component, and there is (amazingly, somehow) the religious component. I don't know how, but like any cult leader, he fills a huge hole for them, and in return they will forgive and ignore anything for him.

There are just people who know how to do that. It's like an innate skill they have. They find a gaping hole in people's hearts/lives/souls and take its place.
You are such a friggin nutjob.
Non of that is true, but you do worship at the feet of the DNC, quick tell me your an independent :auiqs.jpg:

You are such a friggin nutjob.
Non of that is true, but you do worship at the feet of the DNC, quick tell me your an independent :auiqs.jpg:
You sure are touchy about that.

Of course I'm an independent, and I can back it up. You can't back up your accusations.

All you care about is my opinion of Trumpism. That's your only measure. Because you're weak and shallow.

You sure are touchy about that.

Of course I'm an independent, and I can back it up. You can't back up your accusations.

All you care about is my opinion of Trumpism. That's your only measure. Because you're weak and shallow.
No it's because you are a lying sack of shiite, independent my arse you toe the DNC line

One moment they're posting threads demonstrating their love for this con man, the next they're saying we're obsessed. These are the Manson Girls.
But dumber.
They're just gone. All we can do right now is observe.

I'm still not sure what the driver is here. Maybe it's a combination. There is the celebrity component, there is the authoritarian component,

Viktor Orbán tells Tucker Carlson: Trump's the man to save the ...​

1694778086605.png
politico.eu
https://www.politico.eu › article › hungarian-pm-vikto...

Aug 30, 2023 — It's impossible,' Hungarian leader says in interview. Viktor Orban Visits Berlin. Ukraine's admission to NATO "is not a realistic proposal at ...

President Trump and Sean Hannity's dumb and dumber ...​

1694778214545.png
Yahoo
https://www.yahoo.com › news › president-trump-sea...

Jun 13, 2018 — Always less a newsman than a cheerleader, Sean Hannity was buying everything the salesman in chief was peddling about his trip to meet the ...
there is the revenge component,

Donald Trump vows to lock up political enemies if he ...​

1694778295928.png
The Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com › us-news › aug › trump...

Aug 31, 2023 — Former president tells Glenn Beck he would have 'no choice' but to lock up opponents 'because they're doing it to us'
and there is (amazingly, somehow) the religious component.

Trump supporters say God chose him to be president​

1694778373304.png
Yahoo News
https://news.yahoo.com › trump-supporters-say-god-c...

Feb 8, 2023 — Energy Secretary Rick Perry and former U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Nikki Haley see God's hand in picking Donald Trump as president.
I don't know how, but like any cult leader, he fills a huge hole for them, and in return they will forgive and ignore anything for him.

Most Republicans would vote for Trump even if he's ...​

NPR
https://www.npr.org › 2023/04/25 › poll-republicans-tru...

Apr 25, 2023 — Rank-and-file GOP voters seem largely undeterred by the multiple criminal investigations against the former president.
Amazing how gullible and stupid they are..............Even more so, than Trump.

How, exactly? Be specific. For a change.
One moment they're posting threads demonstrating their love for this con man, the next they're saying we're obsessed. Who is we're, Liberals
Yes We're, you said it you have made your liberal idiot bed so lie in it!
And this wjhile talking to another liberal asshat
They're just gone

But dumber.

Viktor Orbán tells Tucker Carlson: Trump's the man to save the ...

View attachment 829594
politico.eu
https://www.politico.eu › article › hungarian-pm-vikto...
Aug 30, 2023 — It's impossible,' Hungarian leader says in interview. Viktor Orban Visits Berlin. Ukraine's admission to NATO "is not a realistic proposal at ...

President Trump and Sean Hannity's dumb and dumber ...

View attachment 829596
Yahoo
https://www.yahoo.com › news › president-trump-sea...

Jun 13, 2018 — Always less a newsman than a cheerleader, Sean Hannity was buying everything the salesman in chief was peddling about his trip to meet the ...

Donald Trump vows to lock up political enemies if he ...

View attachment 829597
The Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com › us-news › aug › trump...
Aug 31, 2023 — Former president tells Glenn Beck he would have 'no choice' but to lock up opponents 'because they're doing it to us'

Trump supporters say God chose him to be president

View attachment 829599
Yahoo News
https://news.yahoo.com › trump-supporters-say-god-c...
Feb 8, 2023 — Energy Secretary Rick Perry and former U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Nikki Haley see God's hand in picking Donald Trump as president.

Most Republicans would vote for Trump even if he's ...

NPR
https://www.npr.org › 2023/04/25 › poll-republicans-tru...
Apr 25, 2023 — Rank-and-file GOP voters seem largely undeterred by the multiple criminal investigations against the former president.

Amazing how gullible and stupid they are..............Even more so, than Trump.
You voted for a pedophile!!!!

You voted for a pedophile!!!!
No, I didn't.
YOU did.

Trump: If Ivanka weren’t my daughter, I'd be dating her - YouTube

0:22

Aug 8, 2015 · Donald Trump appears on the March 6, 2006 episode of The View and very nearly casually marks remark about incest with

www.theguardian.com › commentisfree › 2023Donald Trump was allegedly creepy about Ivanka – but will his ...

Jul 1, 2023 · “Aides said he talked about Ivanka Trump’s breasts, her backside, and what it might be like to have sex with her,” Taylor writes in an excerpt from his new book, Blowback: A Warning to

No, I didn't.
YOU did.

Aug 8, 2015 · Donald Trump appears on the March 6, 2006 episode of The View and very nearly casually marks remark about incest with

www.theguardian.com › commentisfree › 2023Donald Trump was allegedly creepy about Ivanka – but will his ...

Jul 1, 2023 · “Aides said he talked about Ivanka Trump’s breasts, her backside, and what it might be like to have sex with her,” Taylor writes in an excerpt from his new book, Blowback: A Warning to
So a Dad who called his daughter beautiful, and hearsay is what ya got?

One moment they're posting threads demonstrating their love for this con man, the next they're saying we're obsessed. Who is we're, Liberals
Yes We're, you said it you have made your liberal idiot bed so lie in it!
And this wjhile talking to another liberal asshat
They're just gone
Correct, I don't belong to either tribe. So they're both "they".

I oppose Trumpism. That's all you have. You go full drama queen over one thing, because it's your life.

No, I didn't.
YOU did.

The little girl in the red skirt pulls away because he grabs her breast you idiot.

I shouldn't show you these videos it will most likely get you aroused

Correct, I don't belong to either tribe. So they're both "they".

I oppose Trumpism. That's all you have. You go full drama queen over one thing, because it's your life.
I notice you left out your excuse for we're lefty

So a Dad who called his daughter beautiful, and hearsay is what ya got?
Why didn't the serial litigator SUE Miles Taylor, and the publishing company?

WHERE do you hear Trump call his daughter "beautiful"?

Even his daughter is creeped out.

I notice you left out your excuse for we're lefty
Why don't you have the balls to ask me if I disagree with the Dems on any issues? Wouldn't that be a smart thing to do?

We both know why you won't. Because you know I'll shove a LIST down your throat.

You are a cultist because you are weak. That's your problem, not mine.

Why don't you have the balls to ask me if I disagree with the Dems on any issues? Wouldn't that be a smart thing to do?

We both know why you won't. Because you know I'll shove a LIST down your throat.

You are a cultist because you are weak. That's your problem, not mine.
Why ask you to lie, you're a coward which is why you call yourself independent, you lick your finger stick it in the air see which side you think will win, and vote accordingly, so you can say your side won, you are a spineless jellyfish. You go along with all the lefties here on the board to be popular which telss me you most likely aren't like by many.
You bring your list, I'll eat it, crap it out, and shove down your throat coward.

Why ask you to lie, you're a coward which is why you call yourself independent, you lick your finger stick it in the air see which side you think will win, and vote accordingly, so you can say your side won, you are a spineless jellyfish. You go along with all the lefties here on the board to be popular which telss me you most likely aren't like by many.
You bring your list, I'll eat it, crap it out, and shove down your throat coward.
If you paid attention you'd know you're full of shit.

Mac has disagreed with Dems and liberals (like me) over MANY issues.

He hates Trump. That doesn't make him a Dem. It makes him SANE

The little girl in the red skirt pulls away because he grabs her breast you idiot.

I shouldn't show you these videos it will most likely get you aroused

Sure.....

Forum List

Back