How much does Trump weigh?

What does Trump weigh?

• Total voters
All that drinking is catching up to Hillary as she ages. Happens all the time.
------------------------------------------------------------ 'ilary' is doing good , probably not allowed but we should find out her FAVORITE beverage , take up a collection and make sure that she never runs out of her favorite beverage .

I'll go with 240 based on his 6'2 height

Before he was President, his "private doctor" said he was 6'3 and 234 lbs
Observers have said his height is exaggerated and that he is 6 foot even. He may have been taller when he was younger
He appears to have gained some weight. Those nightly cheeseburgers take their toll
His private doctor said what trump told him to say.

And you have proof he disagreed with the report, or are you just hoping that's the case?

A 2015 doctor’s note describing Donald Trump’s health as “astonishingly excellent” was dictated by Trump himself, according to the doctor who signed the note.

Trump made public the letter from Dr Harold Bornstein on the eve of the presidential primary contests to allay concerns about his fitness. Two days before the letter was released, Trump tweeted: “As a presidential candidate, I have instructed my long-time doctor to issue, within two weeks, a full medical report – it will show perfection.”

Bornstein, described in the note as Trump’s physician “since 1980”, told CNN on Tuesday that he did not write the letter. “He dictated that whole letter. I didn’t write that letter,” Bornstein said.

The White House did not immediately reply to a request for comment.

Earlier on Tuesday, Bornstein said the longtime Trump bodyguard Keith Schiller and two other men had conducted a “raid” on his offices for Trump’s medical records in February 2017, two days after Bornstein told a newspaper that he had for years prescribed Propecia, a hair growth medicine, for Trump.

your news is old but very welcome Sealy , thankyou !!!!!! Yeah , this was the big joke yesterday as we Deplorables , TRUMP and Rush all laughed at the 'feck head' liberals and dems yesterday when 'Rush Limbaugh' reported the story . Though TRUMPS health is no ones business but his , his Doctor must agree with the letters contents because the Doctor signed the letter Sealy !! [chuckle]

President Trump is going for his Presidential physical this Friday. Typically, they report height, weight, blood pressure, cholesterol and other key measures

What do you think Trump weighs?
Whatever he puts on his health record, cause you know no doctor is qualified to make a statement about Trump's health like he is.

Observers have said his height is exaggerated and that he is 6 foot even. He may have been taller when he was younger
He appears to have gained some weight. Those nightly cheeseburgers take their toll

Is this a fat people bashing thread? Where is Coyote? That's not nice! :D

We are concerned with our presidents health

You should probably be more concerned with your own health! You seem stressed out, and not to mention posting here all day and being so sedentary. How much do YOU weigh, BTW? :D

230........just like Fat Donnie
Cough.....cough

Time to stop interfering with others and be concerned with yourself, huh?
Where the f*ck do you think you are posting?

This is USMB, we stick our noses into any shit we feel like

President Trump is going for his Presidential physical this Friday. Typically, they report height, weight, blood pressure, cholesterol and other key measures

Whatever he puts on his health record, cause you know no doctor is qualified to make a statement about Trump's health like he is.
Trump writes the report
Doctor signs it

Healthiest individual ever

Trump writes the report
Doctor signs it

Healthiest individual ever
--------------------------------------- you got it RWinger

And you have proof he disagreed with the report, or are you just hoping that's the case?

A 2015 doctor’s note describing Donald Trump’s health as “astonishingly excellent” was dictated by Trump himself, according to the doctor who signed the note.

Trump made public the letter from Dr Harold Bornstein on the eve of the presidential primary contests to allay concerns about his fitness. Two days before the letter was released, Trump tweeted: “As a presidential candidate, I have instructed my long-time doctor to issue, within two weeks, a full medical report – it will show perfection.”

Bornstein, described in the note as Trump’s physician “since 1980”, told CNN on Tuesday that he did not write the letter. “He dictated that whole letter. I didn’t write that letter,” Bornstein said.

Earlier on Tuesday, Bornstein said the longtime Trump bodyguard Keith Schiller and two other men had conducted a “raid” on his offices for Trump’s medical records in February 2017, two days after Bornstein told a newspaper that he had for years prescribed Propecia, a hair growth medicine, for Trump.

So I asked for proof the doctor disagreed with the report and you replied with something that didn't indicate he did.

So I asked for proof the doctor disagreed with the report and you replied with something that didn't indicate he did.
He didn't agree or write it himself. Boy you lawyers are slick. Remind me a lot of Bill Clinton or Nixon.

He didn't agree or write it himself. Boy you lawyers are slick. Remind me a lot of Bill Clinton or Nixon.

Dude, I didn't write the mortgage contract on my house, but when I put my signature on it, I may as well have. I know you separately want something, anything, to throw at Trump that justifies your hate, but this is ridiculous.

About as much as Hillary.
So Trump is the same as Hillary, ok.

Only healthier, right?
Who knows?

I don't know. At this point, we have more medical information on Trump than on her, and given the determination to ignore that information, we might as well make up stuff about her.
Really? A 72-year-old man that takes no medication and zero health problems...Dream on..

Only healthier, right?
Who knows?

I don't know. At this point, we have more medical information on Trump than on her, and given the determination to ignore that information, we might as well make up stuff about her.
Hillary doesn't drink. She gets walking pneumonia a lot though.

I've seen clips of Hillary admitting that she over indulged in Chardonnay to cope with her loss. Refreshingly honest, and human for a change.

“Organizing my closets,” she went on, listing another distraction from the devastation, the Hill reported.

And then came this: “I won’t lie. Chardonnay helped a little, too.”

Hillary Clinton ‘fesses to hitting the bottle, post-election loss

The truth is that Hillary does drink, and Trump does not. He just eats too much.

I've seen clips of Hillary admitting that she over indulged in Chardonnay to cope with her loss. Refreshingly honest, and human for a change.

“Organizing my closets,” she went on, listing another distraction from the devastation, the Hill reported.

And then came this: “I won’t lie. Chardonnay helped a little, too.”

Hillary Clinton ‘fesses to hitting the bottle, post-election loss

The truth is that Hillary does drink, and Trump does not. He just eats too much.
Yes, Hillary has inspired many people to live more moral lives by her example.

Only healthier, right?
Who knows?

Really? A 72-year-old man that takes no medication and zero health problems...Dream on..

You can choose to believe or not believe the report, but you're putting your opinion up against a doctor's, one who has actually examined Trump, as opposed to a civilian who likely has never been near him. Until proven differently, I'll go with the doctor's opinion.

Forum List

Back