How much does Trump weigh?

What does Trump weigh?

• Total voters
I'd like it best if the TRUMP just speaks the truth and says , feck YOU people , mind your own business !!
Trump seems to prefer the lie to the truth
------------------------------------- you guys are just busy bodies RWinger !!
This is why I don’t trust republicans. They lie. But here at usmb they tell the truth.

Do you want to ban abortion and end social security?

Do you want to eliminate taxes on the rich?

Do you want war with Iran?

Do you want to destroy unions?

Do away with minimum wage and overtime laws?

IOW, you can't prove it and just take it on faith that he is lying because it furthers your narrative.
3000 verifiable lies since Inauguration Day.

Hey, I’ll give him a pass on 1000 of them. That’s fair

We're talking about the doctor. Can you prove his medical report is a lie? If not, I'll take his word on Trump's health and all this obsession about his weight is just so much swamp gas.
Yet you can’t get over it.

You remind me of Dave Chappell show they asked the black guy what it would take to convict r Kelly. It was funny how much evidence he required.

But when asked if Robert Blake killed his wife Dave said “you mean baretta? Oh yea he did that shit. Lol

This far, no one has presented any proof at all. You have a long way to go before you get to those absurd extremes. Have another doctor examine Trump and say the first one was lying. Show that the first doctor has a history of examining high profile people and lying about their health. Simply yelling that he lied because you saw a few pictures isn't convincing.

I don't care if Trump takes medications for a skin condition or to promote hair growth. I care more if he is unable to perform the duties of the office or that his head starts bobbing uncontrollably in front of a microphone or he stumbles and falls on top of foreign dignitaries.
------------------------------------------------- i would never RESPECT their calls for another 'doctor' examination . Best thing the TRUMP can do is to laugh at these busy bodies .
Let a real doctor give it.

People voted for him without releasing his taxes maybe they’ll vote for him without a physical. I hope he doesn’t tell us the results. It’ll make some people wonder

this silly weight issue is no ones business except for the PRESIDENTS Sealy !!

REAL doctor , in WHOSE opinion Sealy ?? Best for TRUMP to just laugh at YOU guys Sealy !!

Then let’s stop doing physicals.

Or, if I were a healthy democratic candidate I’d bring up his weight and fact he lied about his results. In fact trump wrote his own report..

That’s cool if you’re cool with it.

Nothing is off limits for the pussy grabber who brought clintons accusers to the debate.

Stormy better be at the debates and sit her so melania and don can both see her

REAL doctor , in WHOSE opinion Sealy ?? Best for TRUMP to just laugh at YOU guys Sealy !!
If only he had thick skin.

If he could just do that he’d still have lawyers willing to work with him. I guess laughing things off is his one flaw

[aw haw] , it gets sillier and sillier eh ?? I think that you are getting more and MORE Frustrated Sealy !!

If only he had thick skin.

If he could just do that he’d still have lawyers willing to work with him. I guess laughing things off is his one flaw
---------------------------------- yep , they are getting more and MORE frustrated .

Then why does Fat Donnie release fake results instead of just saying none of your business?

yeah [chuckle] , at the moment the lefties just can't get their way , boy does it PIZZ them off . [chuckle]

i don't think that there is a LEGAL Requirement for a health exam but YOU guys want an Exam so he gave you one and its signed by a REAL doctor RWinger , Sealy , WCatcher and others .

TRUMP did exactly what i woulda done , sometimes i think that everything TRUMP does was learned from me Bode !!

This is just about the stupidest TDS-inspired thread evah! :spinner:

I've seen some doozies, but this one takes the cake!

Thx, OP! :auiqs.jpg:

You can choose to believe or not believe the report, but you're putting your opinion up against a doctor's, one who has actually examined Trump, as opposed to a civilian who likely has never been near him. Until proven differently, I'll go with the doctor's opinion.
Except those doctors are paid to lie

So prove they are in this case. It should be easy, you're so certain and all. We know, for example, that FDR and JFK's doctors lied.
Wilson too

But they were really sick and lied......does that mean Lying Donnie is really sick?

Only a partisan idiot would think that there's a causal relationship. It just means that, should Trump's doctor be lying, he's far from the first. Regardless, until it's proven that he is, I'll take the word of a physician who actually examined Trump over that of an internet keyboard jockey.

Lying about what?

If Trump is as healthy as they claim, there is no reason to lie

Doctors lied about Wilson, FDR and JFK because they had afflictions that could keep them from being President

Trump?

His weight. Apparently, it's a huge scandal that Trump looks like he weighs more than the official statistic. Yeah, I know, really scraping the bottom of the scandal barrel there. That's why it's so fun to watch.

i already told them , think it was this thread but they just don't listen Marion .

Except those doctors are paid to lie

So prove they are in this case. It should be easy, you're so certain and all. We know, for example, that FDR and JFK's doctors lied.
Wilson too

But they were really sick and lied......does that mean Lying Donnie is really sick?

Only a partisan idiot would think that there's a causal relationship. It just means that, should Trump's doctor be lying, he's far from the first. Regardless, until it's proven that he is, I'll take the word of a physician who actually examined Trump over that of an internet keyboard jockey.

Lying about what?

If Trump is as healthy as they claim, there is no reason to lie

Doctors lied about Wilson, FDR and JFK because they had afflictions that could keep them from being President

Trump?

His weight. Apparently, it's a huge scandal that Trump looks like he weighs more than the official statistic. Yeah, I know, really scraping the bottom of the scandal barrel there. That's why it's so fun to watch.

And here I am thinking: "Who cares?" :dunno:

IOW, you can't prove it and just take it on faith that he is lying because it furthers your narrative.
3000 verifiable lies since Inauguration Day.

Hey, I’ll give him a pass on 1000 of them. That’s fair

We're talking about the doctor. Can you prove his medical report is a lie? If not, I'll take his word on Trump's health and all this obsession about his weight is just so much swamp gas.
Yet you can’t get over it.

You remind me of Dave Chappell show they asked the black guy what it would take to convict r Kelly. It was funny how much evidence he required.

But when asked if Robert Blake killed his wife Dave said “you mean baretta? Oh yea he did that shit. Lol

This far, no one has presented any proof at all. You have a long way to go before you get to those absurd extremes. Have another doctor examine Trump and say the first one was lying. Show that the first doctor has a history of examining high profile people and lying about their health. Simply yelling that he lied because you saw a few pictures isn't convincing.

I don't care if Trump takes medications for a skin condition or to promote hair growth. I care more if he is unable to perform the duties of the office or that his head starts bobbing uncontrollably in front of a microphone or he stumbles and falls on top of foreign dignitaries.
------------------------------------------------- i would never RESPECT their calls for another 'doctor' examination . Best thing the TRUMP can do is to laugh at these busy bodies .

The president is one of the most closely monitored people in the country. He has medical personnel close at hand. I'm not worried about him. And no, he should not have another exam just because the haters are shrieking about this one. I put forth the idea as something that would prove the first doctor is lying, but quite frankly, it's not worth doing, because they would just accuse the second one of lying if he agreed with the first.

Forum List

Back