How much does Trump weigh?

What does Trump weigh?

• Total voters
i just Hope the The TRUMP eats large amounts of rib eye , pork chops and throws the bones on the floor plus eats 'kfc' . burgers , fries and whatever else he likes . Too bad that he doesn't drink and smoke , chew tobacco . It all Annoys the heck out of you Busy Bodies .

Last edited:
President Trump is going for his Presidential physical this Friday. Typically, they report height, weight, blood pressure, cholesterol and other key measures

What do you think Trump weighs?
I mean really, "How much does Trump weigh?"! WTF?!
------------------------------------------------------------------ its like little old ladies and their GOSSIP Meathead . Its a gaggle of 'MRS. Cravits' with ears all abuzz .

Another of one of the great burning social issues I awoke to this morning worrying about.

The fact that his doctors lied to us? Why have a doctor give the president a yearly physical and release the results if they are just going to lie about it?

Did the doctor say the report was wrong? FDR's doctors lied to us. JFK's doctors lied to us. And you're absolutely certain that Trump is in ill health.

Another of one of the great burning social issues I awoke to this morning worrying about.

The fact that his doctors lied to us? Why have a doctor give the president a yearly physical and release the results if they are just going to lie about it?
Since you're down to conspiracies on Trump's help, you've pretty much lost. All those other "scandals" are apparently forgotten and CNN and liberal dingbats like the OP and Sealy are reduced to grasping at straws.
Is that your plan? Have so many scandals that we grow used to them?
You'd better ask the idiots and sore losers that started those "scandals". WTF is wrong with you...and them?
Benghazi says what? You guys went after Clinton and Obama over nothing. You got nothing all 16 years except one BJ. We've already got more GUILTY pleas than that and we aren't even 2 years in.

It would be one thing if the situation surrounding former White House staff secretary Rob Porter — who was alleged of abusing his ex-wives, who was defended by a White House informed of those allegations, and who was ultimately let go — was the first or second scandal rocking the Trump administration.

Indeed, we can count at least 11 criminal/ethical/personnel scandals involving President Trump, the White House, the administration and Trump’s 2016 campaign since Trump took office. To recap:

Trump’s Mar-A-Lago resort doubled its initiation fee to $200,000 after a surge in membership applications following Trump’s presidential victory

National Security Adviser Michael Flynn resigned

Trump fired James Comey

Billionaire investor Carl Icahn resigned from his role as a White House adviser amid allegations that he pushed for regulatory changes that benefited his investments.

Tom Price resigned

The Interior Department’s inspector general’s office announced it opened an investigation into Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke’s use of taxpayer-funded charter planes.

Paul Manafort and 2016 campaign aide Rick Gates were indicted

Flynn, the former national security adviser, pleaded guilty for lying to the FBI.

We can't just ignore this stuff you dope.

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Brenda Fitzgerald resigned following a report that she bought shares in a tobacco company one month into her tenure

The Washington Post reported that HUD Secretary Ben Carson “allowed his son to help organize an agency ‘listening tour’ in Baltimore last summer despite warnings from department lawyers that doing so risked violating federal ethics rules… Career officials and political appointees raised concerns days before the visit that Carson’s son, local businessman Ben Carson Jr., and daughter-in-law were inviting people with whom they potentially had business dealings.”

White House staff secretary Rob Porter officially departed the White House after the allegations surfaced that he abused his ex-wives

Did the doctor say the report was wrong? FDR's doctors lied to us. JFK's doctors lied to us. And you're absolutely certain that Trump is in ill health.
I'm sure he isn't 6'3 and 239.

ASTONISHINGLY good health as TRUMP dictates health letter to his Doctor and tells him to sign it and send to Whoever the BusyBody was . --- Donald Trump dictated letter describing his health as 'astonishingly excellent', claims president's former doctor --- aw man , the TRUMP just fecks with you guys as you come and go !!

Did the doctor disagree with the contents of the letter?
------------------------------------------- don't know , probably not but i don't know , 'doctor signed the letter so thats proof that the 'doctor; agrees with what he wrote i believe Hadit .

Last edited:

------------------------------------------------------------- 239 or 300 , doesn't matter to me . He does his job as President to my satisfaction Sealy .

ASTONISHINGLY good health as TRUMP dictates health letter to his Doctor and tells him to sign it and send to Whoever the BusyBody was . --- Donald Trump dictated letter describing his health as 'astonishingly excellent', claims president's former doctor --- aw man , the TRUMP just fecks with you guys as you come and go !!

------------------------------------------------ seems to me that LEGALLY speaking the 'doctors' signature on the Letter is proof of the 'doctor' agreeing with the contents of the letter Hadit .

------------------------------------------------------------- 239 or 300 , doesn't matter to me . He does his job as President to my satisfaction Sealy .
Not me. That's why I'll be voting in November and 2020 and things are not looking good for you guys.

How has he benefited you personally?

I might care what your opinion is if there was any chance you would ever turn on Trump or the Republicans but since you'd be defending Bush/Romney/Rubio just as hard as you are Trump, doesn't surprise me you're happy with Trump. You're just glad it's not a Democrat in the White House. And we know you right wingers will defend everything a Republican president does. Remember how sure you were Iraq had WMD's until Trump admitted there were no WMD's?

Survey of Presidential Politics Experts Says Trump Is the Worst of All Time

It’s not just liberal political scientists who hold a dim view of the White House’s current occupant. Among only Republican experts, Trump still ranks in the bottom five of all presidents. This, despite the fact that Trump has become a Reagan-style hero to actual GOP voters.

Trump may be bad, but he has not yet launched an unnecessary and catastrophic war (George W. Bush), helped usher in the Great Recession/Depression (Herbert Hoover & Bush), or help launch a catastrophic (but perhaps necessary) war (Buchanan).

Beyond his foul rhetoric and lowering of general standards, Trump has done a good deal of tangible damage, but compared to some of his predecessors, it is on the small-bore side — so far. Trump is without a doubt one of the most, if not the most, morally bankrupt person to ever order a Diet Coke in the Oval Office. But he’s got a long way to go earn his spot at the very bottom.

Did Obama's and Clinton's doctors ever tell us anything? What about Hillary? I want to see HER medical report! The time to review all this stuff was while these people were running!

Funny how when I take the latest images online from his recent public appearances, he doesn't seem to have any particular weight issue worth making an issue about.

180428-trump-rally-michigan-ew-806p_c5b62ad5f31dc458e8c1a439e54027d8.1200;630;7;70;5.jpg
-1.jpg
ap-image.jpg

It's not until you get here that suddenly Trump puts on 150 pounds.

Not me. That's why I'll be voting in November and 2020 and things are not looking good for you guys.

How has he benefited you personally?
---------------------------------------------------------------------- ME , well he just seems American to me and since i have always been ok or 'good enough' for 68 years i really don't want anything more that i want Sealy .

So what? If the doctor didn't disagree with the report, what's your complaint?

------------------------------------------- don't know , probably not but i don't know , 'doctor signed the letter so thats proof that the 'doctor; agrees with what he wrote i believe Hadit .

That's my point. Hard to say the report is a lie if the doctor signed off on it.

Forum List

Back