How much does Trump weigh?

What does Trump weigh?

• Total voters
Really? A 72-year-old man that takes no medication and zero health problems...Dream on..

You can choose to believe or not believe the report, but you're putting your opinion up against a doctor's, one who has actually examined Trump, as opposed to a civilian who likely has never been near him. Until proven differently, I'll go with the doctor's opinion.
Except those doctors are paid to lie

So prove they are in this case. It should be easy, you're so certain and all. We know, for example, that FDR and JFK's doctors lied.
Wilson too

But they were really sick and lied......does that mean Lying Donnie is really sick?

Only a partisan idiot would think that there's a causal relationship. It just means that, should Trump's doctor be lying, he's far from the first. Regardless, until it's proven that he is, I'll take the word of a physician who actually examined Trump over that of an internet keyboard jockey.
So you don’t even care if he lied. Let’s move on then. We get it

President Trump is going for his Presidential physical this Friday. Typically, they report height, weight, blood pressure, cholesterol and other key measures

What do you think Trump weighs?
260 minimum. If he’s fat and supposedly 6’3. 260 fosho

So I asked for proof the doctor disagreed with the report and you replied with something that didn't indicate he did.
He didn't agree or write it himself. Boy you lawyers are slick. Remind me a lot of Bill Clinton or Nixon.

Dude, I didn't write the mortgage contract on my house, but when I put my signature on it, I may as well have. I know you separately want something, anything, to throw at Trump that justifies your hate, but this is ridiculous.

Did you tell your mortgage lender to write down that you put 20% down even though you didn't? Because that's basically what Trump had the guy do. Or do you believe this assessment?

The combination of Bornstein's strangeness and the fact that the bar has been so lowered when it comes to Trump's medical disclosures shouldn't temper that fact. Just as the Stormy Daniels situation seemed trivial and even overly salacious before becoming arguably the White House's biggest legal liability, it would be a shame to relegate the Bornstein show to the side of the stage. It may ultimately come to nothing, but there are real questions here — both for the legal system and for democracy.

Just like OJ wasn't getting his stuff back, he was robbing someone? So did Trump's team who raided the doctors office. Are you ok with a President who breaks the law and lies all the time? How are the lies benefitting you? You must be a Republican. Rich or dumb?

Aside from the legal aspect of all this is the good-government aspect. We have a president who it seems has now repeatedly sought to obscure his medical history. Bornstein also told CNN on Tuesday that Trump essentially dictated his original, hyperbolic doctor's letter that, among other wild claims, said Trump would be the healthiest president ever elected. Later, during an appearance on the “Dr. Oz” show, Trump appeared to deliberately hide — on multiple occasions — that he was taking medication for hair loss (Propecia) and for rosacea. We found out about those only because Bornstein let them slip in a New York Times interview in February 2017. (That interview was followed two days later by the alleged “raid.")

Do you have actual evidence the doctor lied? That's the bottom line here.
And when I have the evidence will you care? Will it shut you up or will you just change threads and topics

I will care to the extent that Trump's physical well being matters to his ability to carry out his mission of driving liberals bat crap insane. If all the doctor did was understate Trump's weight, what of it?

So let's see the evidence, if you have it.

You can choose to believe or not believe the report, but you're putting your opinion up against a doctor's, one who has actually examined Trump, as opposed to a civilian who likely has never been near him. Until proven differently, I'll go with the doctor's opinion.

So prove they are in this case. It should be easy, you're so certain and all. We know, for example, that FDR and JFK's doctors lied.
Wilson too

But they were really sick and lied......does that mean Lying Donnie is really sick?

Only a partisan idiot would think that there's a causal relationship. It just means that, should Trump's doctor be lying, he's far from the first. Regardless, until it's proven that he is, I'll take the word of a physician who actually examined Trump over that of an internet keyboard jockey.
So you don’t even care if he lied. Let’s move on then. We get it

Perhaps you ignored the part where I said "until it's proven" that he is lying. Prove that he is.

He didn't agree or write it himself. Boy you lawyers are slick. Remind me a lot of Bill Clinton or Nixon.

Dude, I didn't write the mortgage contract on my house, but when I put my signature on it, I may as well have. I know you separately want something, anything, to throw at Trump that justifies your hate, but this is ridiculous.

Did you tell your mortgage lender to write down that you put 20% down even though you didn't? Because that's basically what Trump had the guy do. Or do you believe this assessment?

The combination of Bornstein's strangeness and the fact that the bar has been so lowered when it comes to Trump's medical disclosures shouldn't temper that fact. Just as the Stormy Daniels situation seemed trivial and even overly salacious before becoming arguably the White House's biggest legal liability, it would be a shame to relegate the Bornstein show to the side of the stage. It may ultimately come to nothing, but there are real questions here — both for the legal system and for democracy.

Just like OJ wasn't getting his stuff back, he was robbing someone? So did Trump's team who raided the doctors office. Are you ok with a President who breaks the law and lies all the time? How are the lies benefitting you? You must be a Republican. Rich or dumb?

Aside from the legal aspect of all this is the good-government aspect. We have a president who it seems has now repeatedly sought to obscure his medical history. Bornstein also told CNN on Tuesday that Trump essentially dictated his original, hyperbolic doctor's letter that, among other wild claims, said Trump would be the healthiest president ever elected. Later, during an appearance on the “Dr. Oz” show, Trump appeared to deliberately hide — on multiple occasions — that he was taking medication for hair loss (Propecia) and for rosacea. We found out about those only because Bornstein let them slip in a New York Times interview in February 2017. (That interview was followed two days later by the alleged “raid.")

And when I have the evidence will you care? Will it shut you up or will you just change threads and topics

I will care to the extent that Trump's physical well being matters to his ability to carry out his mission of driving liberals bat crap insane. If all the doctor did was understate Trump's weight, what of it?

You won’t care anyways so just add it to the list of lies you don’t mind trump telling.

I know one thing, Trump being the leader of the military should get a red flag on his personal record for being way over BMI mass..

You won’t care anyways so just add it to the list of lies you don’t mind trump telling.

IOW, you can't prove it and just take it on faith that he is lying because it furthers your narrative.

IOW, you can't prove it and just take it on faith that he is lying because it furthers your narrative.
3000 verifiable lies since Inauguration Day.

Hey, I’ll give him a pass on 1000 of them. That’s fair

We're talking about the doctor. Can you prove his medical report is a lie? If not, I'll take his word on Trump's health and all this obsession about his weight is just so much swamp gas.

I know one thing, Trump being the leader of the military should get a red flag on his personal record for being way over BMI mass..

And Bubba flagged as a draft dodger...
And trump dodged too. Bone spurs

You don't think bone spurs could prevent a grunt from marching 20 miles under a 50lb pack? Apparently, the military thought so.

IOW, is having a physical limitation dodging the draft?

We're talking about the doctor. Can you prove his medical report is a lie? If not, I'll take his word on Trump's health and all this obsession about his weight is just so much swamp gas.
Yet you can’t get over it.

You remind me of Dave Chappell show they asked the black guy what it would take to convict r Kelly. It was funny how much evidence he required.

But when asked if Robert Blake killed his wife Dave said “you mean baretta? Oh yea he did that shit. Lol

You remind me of Dave Chappell show they asked the black guy what it would take to convict r Kelly. It was funny how much evidence he required.

But when asked if Robert Blake killed his wife Dave said “you mean baretta? Oh yea he did that shit. Lol

This far, no one has presented any proof at all. You have a long way to go before you get to those absurd extremes. Have another doctor examine Trump and say the first one was lying. Show that the first doctor has a history of examining high profile people and lying about their health. Simply yelling that he lied because you saw a few pictures isn't convincing.

I don't care if Trump takes medications for a skin condition or to promote hair growth. I care more if he is unable to perform the duties of the office or that his head starts bobbing uncontrollably in front of a microphone or he stumbles and falls on top of foreign dignitaries.

I'd like it best if the TRUMP just speaks the truth and says , feck YOU people , mind your own business !!

This far, no one has presented any proof at all. You have a long way to go before you get to those absurd extremes. Have another doctor examine Trump and say the first one was lying. Show that the first doctor has a history of examining high profile people and lying about their health. Simply yelling that he lied because you saw a few pictures isn't convincing.

I don't care if Trump takes medications for a skin condition or to promote hair growth. I care more if he is unable to perform the duties of the office or that his head starts bobbing uncontrollably in front of a microphone or he stumbles and falls on top of foreign dignitaries.
I get it you like him and forgive his transgressions.

In trumps defense that doctor should lose his license for telling that trump takes propecia.

By the way that shit makes you crazy. Lol

Really? A 72-year-old man that takes no medication and zero health problems...Dream on..

Wilson too

Lying about what?

If Trump is as healthy as they claim, there is no reason to lie

Doctors lied about Wilson, FDR and JFK because they had afflictions that could keep them from being President

Trump?

------------------------------------------------- i would never RESPECT their calls for another 'doctor' examination . Best thing the TRUMP can do is to laugh at these busy bodies .

Forum List

Back