How much does Trump weigh?

What does Trump weigh?

• Total voters
His private doctor said what trump told him to say.

And you have proof he disagreed with the report, or are you just hoping that's the case?

A 2015 doctor’s note describing Donald Trump’s health as “astonishingly excellent” was dictated by Trump himself, according to the doctor who signed the note.

Trump made public the letter from Dr Harold Bornstein on the eve of the presidential primary contests to allay concerns about his fitness. Two days before the letter was released, Trump tweeted: “As a presidential candidate, I have instructed my long-time doctor to issue, within two weeks, a full medical report – it will show perfection.”

Bornstein, described in the note as Trump’s physician “since 1980”, told CNN on Tuesday that he did not write the letter. “He dictated that whole letter. I didn’t write that letter,” Bornstein said.

The White House did not immediately reply to a request for comment.

Earlier on Tuesday, Bornstein said the longtime Trump bodyguard Keith Schiller and two other men had conducted a “raid” on his offices for Trump’s medical records in February 2017, two days after Bornstein told a newspaper that he had for years prescribed Propecia, a hair growth medicine, for Trump.

So I asked for proof the doctor disagreed with the report and you replied with something that didn't indicate he did.
He didn't agree or write it himself. Boy you lawyers are slick. Remind me a lot of Bill Clinton or Nixon.

Dude, I didn't write the mortgage contract on my house, but when I put my signature on it, I may as well have. I know you separately want something, anything, to throw at Trump that justifies your hate, but this is ridiculous.

Trump lies about things both big and small. I wonder what big shit he's lying about.

And just stop it with the hate bullshit. I don't hate him anymore than you hated Hillary or Barrack.

President Trump is going for his Presidential physical this Friday. Typically, they report height, weight, blood pressure, cholesterol and other key measures

What do you think Trump weighs?

Better Q: Why in the world does OP care? Of all the things I thought today, "I wonder how much Trump weighs" was not on the radar for me.

"I better get the garbage out" was.

His private doctor said what trump told him to say.

And you have proof he disagreed with the report, or are you just hoping that's the case?

A 2015 doctor’s note describing Donald Trump’s health as “astonishingly excellent” was dictated by Trump himself, according to the doctor who signed the note.

Trump made public the letter from Dr Harold Bornstein on the eve of the presidential primary contests to allay concerns about his fitness. Two days before the letter was released, Trump tweeted: “As a presidential candidate, I have instructed my long-time doctor to issue, within two weeks, a full medical report – it will show perfection.”

Bornstein, described in the note as Trump’s physician “since 1980”, told CNN on Tuesday that he did not write the letter. “He dictated that whole letter. I didn’t write that letter,” Bornstein said.

Earlier on Tuesday, Bornstein said the longtime Trump bodyguard Keith Schiller and two other men had conducted a “raid” on his offices for Trump’s medical records in February 2017, two days after Bornstein told a newspaper that he had for years prescribed Propecia, a hair growth medicine, for Trump.

So I asked for proof the doctor disagreed with the report and you replied with something that didn't indicate he did.
He didn't agree or write it himself. Boy you lawyers are slick. Remind me a lot of Bill Clinton or Nixon.

Dude, I didn't write the mortgage contract on my house, but when I put my signature on it, I may as well have. I know you separately want something, anything, to throw at Trump that justifies your hate, but this is ridiculous.

Did you tell your mortgage lender to write down that you put 20% down even though you didn't? Because that's basically what Trump had the guy do. Or do you believe this assessment?

The combination of Bornstein's strangeness and the fact that the bar has been so lowered when it comes to Trump's medical disclosures shouldn't temper that fact. Just as the Stormy Daniels situation seemed trivial and even overly salacious before becoming arguably the White House's biggest legal liability, it would be a shame to relegate the Bornstein show to the side of the stage. It may ultimately come to nothing, but there are real questions here — both for the legal system and for democracy.

Just like OJ wasn't getting his stuff back, he was robbing someone? So did Trump's team who raided the doctors office. Are you ok with a President who breaks the law and lies all the time? How are the lies benefitting you? You must be a Republican. Rich or dumb?

Aside from the legal aspect of all this is the good-government aspect. We have a president who it seems has now repeatedly sought to obscure his medical history. Bornstein also told CNN on Tuesday that Trump essentially dictated his original, hyperbolic doctor's letter that, among other wild claims, said Trump would be the healthiest president ever elected. Later, during an appearance on the “Dr. Oz” show, Trump appeared to deliberately hide — on multiple occasions — that he was taking medication for hair loss (Propecia) and for rosacea. We found out about those only because Bornstein let them slip in a New York Times interview in February 2017. (That interview was followed two days later by the alleged “raid.")

teflon don is making morbid obesity great again!!!
31af73fc-fbe2-11e7-b2f7-03450b80c791_1280x720_090802.JPG

SuRgIcAl

President Trump is going for his Presidential physical this Friday. Typically, they report height, weight, blood pressure, cholesterol and other key measures

What do you think Trump weighs?

Better Q: Why in the world does OP care? Of all the things I thought today, "I wonder how much Trump weighs" was not on the radar for me.

"I better get the garbage out" was.

A better question is why can’t he tell the truth about his weight? I agree.

So Trump is the same as Hillary, ok.

Only healthier, right?
Who knows?

I don't know. At this point, we have more medical information on Trump than on her, and given the determination to ignore that information, we might as well make up stuff about her.
Really? A 72-year-old man that takes no medication and zero health problems...Dream on..

You can choose to believe or not believe the report, but you're putting your opinion up against a doctor's, one who has actually examined Trump, as opposed to a civilian who likely has never been near him. Until proven differently, I'll go with the doctor's opinion.
Except those doctors are paid to lie

Trump Admits To Authorizing Stormy Daniels Payoff, Denies Sexual Encounter

So then why did he pay her $130K?

Often rich men get shaken down buy women like this, and instead of going through a lengthy legal battle, they just pay them off to make them go away.

Trump lies about things both big and small. I wonder what big shit he's lying about.

And just stop it with the hate bullshit. I don't hate him anymore than you hated Hillary or Barrack.

I don't recall being obsessed with either one's health to the point I accused their doctors of lying. Nor did I act like their health was the end of civilization.

Did you tell your mortgage lender to write down that you put 20% down even though you didn't? Because that's basically what Trump had the guy do. Or do you believe this assessment?

The combination of Bornstein's strangeness and the fact that the bar has been so lowered when it comes to Trump's medical disclosures shouldn't temper that fact. Just as the Stormy Daniels situation seemed trivial and even overly salacious before becoming arguably the White House's biggest legal liability, it would be a shame to relegate the Bornstein show to the side of the stage. It may ultimately come to nothing, but there are real questions here — both for the legal system and for democracy.

Just like OJ wasn't getting his stuff back, he was robbing someone? So did Trump's team who raided the doctors office. Are you ok with a President who breaks the law and lies all the time? How are the lies benefitting you? You must be a Republican. Rich or dumb?

Aside from the legal aspect of all this is the good-government aspect. We have a president who it seems has now repeatedly sought to obscure his medical history. Bornstein also told CNN on Tuesday that Trump essentially dictated his original, hyperbolic doctor's letter that, among other wild claims, said Trump would be the healthiest president ever elected. Later, during an appearance on the “Dr. Oz” show, Trump appeared to deliberately hide — on multiple occasions — that he was taking medication for hair loss (Propecia) and for rosacea. We found out about those only because Bornstein let them slip in a New York Times interview in February 2017. (That interview was followed two days later by the alleged “raid.")

If the doctor signed a false report, that's on him. Until the report is proven false, I'll take the word of a doctor who actually examined Trump over that of an internet keyboard jockey.

Do you have actual evidence the doctor lied? That's the bottom line here.

Only healthier, right?
Who knows?

I don't know. At this point, we have more medical information on Trump than on her, and given the determination to ignore that information, we might as well make up stuff about her.
Really? A 72-year-old man that takes no medication and zero health problems...Dream on..

You can choose to believe or not believe the report, but you're putting your opinion up against a doctor's, one who has actually examined Trump, as opposed to a civilian who likely has never been near him. Until proven differently, I'll go with the doctor's opinion.

So prove they are in this case. It should be easy, you're so certain and all. We know, for example, that FDR and JFK's doctors lied.

About as much as Hillary.

Only healthier, right?
Who knows?
Trump lies about everything

He may be on deaths door

What an obvious liar he is too.

Trumps lies are so predictable

First, he denies
Then he calls the other person a liar
Then, when the facts come out, he repeats the lie
Then when it is obvious he is caught, he changes the story
Then he claims his new story I said the one he always meant

Who knows?

So prove they are in this case. It should be easy, you're so certain and all. We know, for example, that FDR and JFK's doctors lied.
Wilson too

But they were really sick and lied......does that mean Lying Donnie is really sick?

Only healthier, right?
Who knows?
Trump lies about everything

He may be on deaths door

What an obvious liar he is too.

Trumps lies are so predictable

First, he denies
Then he calls the other person a liar
Then, when the facts come out, he repeats the lie
Then when it is obvious he is caught, he changes the story
Then he claims his new story I said the one he always meant
Tom Arnold was on Howard stern talking about trump. He says he’s a bragging arrogant bullshitter. And that’s the kind of person half the voters want to be president. Too bad 80% of the poor don’t vote. I’m sure 70% of them agree with things like the aca, not raising taxes on the poor who republicans call takers because they make so little they don’t pay taxes.

Do you have actual evidence the doctor lied? That's the bottom line here.
And when I have the evidence will you care? Will it shut you up or will you just change threads and topics

Wilson too

But they were really sick and lied......does that mean Lying Donnie is really sick?

Only a partisan idiot would think that there's a causal relationship. It just means that, should Trump's doctor be lying, he's far from the first. Regardless, until it's proven that he is, I'll take the word of a physician who actually examined Trump over that of an internet keyboard jockey.

Forum List

Back