How much do extremely wealthy people owe to the society that gave them the chance to prosper so much?

I was working with the scenario you dreamed up. You obviously think someone whose greatest exposure to wildlife is a rat can survive in the wild the same as someone whose been running around in the forest all of his life. That's dumb.

No, nobody is saying that. We're saying that redneck camping skills wouldn't amount to much in an extreme survival situation. Both would die.
And which team would live longer?

I was working with the scenario you dreamed up. You obviously think someone whose greatest exposure to wildlife is a rat can survive in the wild the same as someone whose been running around in the forest all of his life. That's dumb.

No, nobody is saying that. We're saying that redneck camping skills wouldn't amount to much in an extreme survival situation. Both would die.
driving up to a campground with a few cases of beer isn't going to prepare anyone for an actual survival situation
we arent talking about that,, and you trying to make it so proves you have nothing,,

And which team would live longer?

The rednecks are probably fatter. It might take them longer to starve to death.
You do know, don't you, that you continue displaying your bigotry and hate with every post? You apparently believe that someone's different lifestyle justifies your contempt, even though you know very little about it beyond what you've been told by other bigots. Get out and meet some real people.

yep,, youre a snot nosed kid that knows nothing about the real world,,,

Rednecks come standard with the ability to survive in the jungle?

No, rednecks acquire the ability to survive in the wilderness because they enjoy it.

Although I think you're probably right, since most rednecks in this country have never been in a jungle. Forest, perhaps.

Have you ever met real rednecks, or is your education about them limited to the movie "Deliverance"? See, this is the difference between watching shows ABOUT someone or something, and experiencing them in real life. When watching shows, you're absorbing the story the producers are trying to convey. When you experience it yourself, you don't get someone else's filter. Try it sometime.

Very few people could survive for long on their own in the jungle, especially if they're lost and stressed. You people are so full of shit.

Actually, I'm thinking people who've lived their entire lives outside of cities in countries that actually have jungles can.

Yet they survive, and the average redneck would survive a lot longer than the average city dweller. That's the point that you continue to ignore.

Who gives a fuck if you're better at camping?

Well, I would, if I were choosing whether to get stuck in the wilderness with him or with you.

Here's the thing, Punkin. Rednecks can survive in urban areas, despite what you've been "taught" by your Amazon Prime movie list. But sneering urbanites like you are fucking useless the instant the road paving ends.

Well, I would, if I were choosing whether to get stuck in the wilderness with him or with you.

Here's the thing, Punkin. Rednecks can survive in urban areas, despite what you've been "taught" by your Amazon Prime movie list. But sneering urbanites like you are fucking useless the instant the road paving ends.

If you were lost in the middle of the Amazon with an elite special forces survivalist you would probably both still die.

If you were lost in the middle of the Amazon with an elite special forces survivalist you would probably both still die.

Spoken like someone who "knows" a lot of things because he read them somewhere, or dreamed them up to make himself feel good.

Yet the average redneck will survive longer in the wild than the average city dweller. Again, you ignore that reality.

Outdoorsy people have more camping skills. Big deal.

Not having to be totally dependent on modern society and technology to even function is sort of a big deal, yeah.
most people think camping skills are setting up a tent at KOA. And you better not forget the coolers full of beer

Spoken like someone who "knows" a lot of things because he read them somewhere, or dreamed them up to make himself feel good.

I actually know somebody that's retired from the special forces. Maybe I should ask him what he thinks next time I talk to him. I bet he'll agree with me.

most people think camping skills are setting up a tent at KOA. And you better not forget the coolers full of beer

Just reaching caloric stability in a setting like that would be an unbelievable feat.

We might. If I were lost in the middle of the Amazon with you, I know YOU would.

I actually know somebody that's retired from the special forces. Maybe I should ask him what he thinks next time I talk to him. I bet he'll agree with me.

Depends. Is he another of the "mentors" your parents have paid to make you feel smart?

no such thing as special forces survivalist,,, they are trained to wait for rescue and depend on a large force of resources,,,

Forum List

Back