How Much Do Democrats Really Hate Trump?

If they are all over the place, it should be easy for you to find one that backs up that housing cost doubling bullshit.
That’s OK man

You can Google it this link tells you everything anyways.

Do you enjoy not understanding the facts ? I actually don’t get it. It’s a honest question.

The economy is not good for the average American. We used to have something called the American dream. It is not attainable today under Joe Biden for the middle class.

It is not how much Democrats hate Trump, they will not vote for him anyway.

The bigger question will be moderates and independents who hate him

Another problem for Fat Donnie is 40 percent of Republicans want another candidate. Will they stay away from the polls?

That’s OK man

You can Google it this link tells you everything anyways.

Do you enjoy not understanding the facts ? I actually don’t get it. It’s a honest question.

The economy is not good for the average American. We used to have something called the American dream. It is not attainable today under Joe Biden for the middle class.
That link does not say the average house went from 200,000 to 400,000, double, under Biden. Quit lying.

Is it enough for Biden to legitimately win the election just because he isn't Trump? As badly as he messed up our country I'm not even sure if he's going to wind up being the democrat nominee and I don't think that that is going to work this time. Even democrats are sick and tired of him, plus they want a nominee that could actually win. I still think that they're running Nikki Haley undercover as a Republican btw.
No doubt that Dem support is a big leg up for Haley.

I could see that being fatal for Trump if/when Biden gets dumped, or is a self dumper.

What a plan!

Much better Trump instead of Nikki the hawk.
The US war against Russia can't stay relatively cool through 4 years of Nikki.

How many facts have you shown, as asked? From which sources?

I don't believe that you ever asked me to begin with but if you wait a few minutes I'm sure that I could find something for you just a little bit busy at the moment.

Blah, blah, blah. Still got that blindfold on I see. Listen genius, for the US to be producing more gas we would have to be producing oil and Biden gave the order to stop drilling a LONG time ago. Oh and COVID was over a LONG time ago as well so there should be absolutely NO excuse.

For what exactly and what has he done that Biden hasn't done something a thousand times worse?
You don't do any research before you type, do you?

Less wells = more oil being pumped.

Larry Kudlow a trump advisor applauds the Biden economy. Do you think hell froze over when Kudlow says he and other economists had it all wrong and praise Biden's economy?

I don't believe that you ever asked me to begin with but if you wait a few minutes I'm sure that I could find something for you just a little bit busy at the moment.
"Do tell us the way Biden and the Democrats have messed up the country for the past three years. With facts."

I did ask.

You gave us a laundry list of allegations, not facts.

Take your time.

"Do tell us the way Biden and the Democrats have messed up the country for the past three years. With facts."

Alright, my apologies since you obviously need a link since you obviously have no observation skills whatsoever. Where do you want to begin? The border or inflation?

Alright, my apologies since you obviously need a link since you obviously have no observation skills whatsoever. Where do you want to begin? The border or inflation?
Border depends on the House GOP doing something about it. It is their job. Let us see if they do pass the bipartisan Senate bill when it comes their way.

Inflation has been going down.

What else do you have?

Border depends on the House GOP doing something about it. It is their job. Let us see if they do pass the bipartisan Senate bill when it comes their way.

Okay so before I get on with talking about inflation you already admit that there's a problem at the border then correct?

462bP5hWHBFCsPtngffcL-pdBMdYZOb-x8obOs3m0y4P0Ry6RUETifPZ5Is0PUtzvpWkW-dkDSnnUlCOp4dsCog4jzwl1H2sOjqozdksr_a1QBYKPqLsX-Yc-ritLlexJyj1gNS64CN0u0HIKtB28g
Amazing what a couple of trillion in Federal debt can accomplish, eh?

Okay so before I get on with talking about inflation you already admit that there's a problem at the border then correct?
There has ALWAYS been a problem at the border.

How many Presidents, Senate or Congress have solved it?

Trump might have not solved it but he certainly controlled it.
Separating parents from children is never a solution to scare migrants from coming in.

Putting the children in cages for years without being able to see their parents is not something Christians should be thinking of doing in order to scare most migrants and asylum seekers from coming in.

Very Christian of all the GOP to think of doing the above.

There are asylum laws in the US, and the GOP chose to disregard it hoping that all migration, asylum seeking would stop if people got scared enough to not try to come in.

It did not work.
----------------
THE CLAIM: The same people who criticized how immigrant children were treated under the Trump administration and claimed Trump put “kids in cages” are now okay with the Biden administration doing the same thing.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: Missing context. Biden is reopening a surge facility first opened by Trump for teenagers who arrive at the border without their parents. A different facility, run by the Border Patrol, was a major focus of the “kids in cages” criticism in 2018, largely because the Trump administration held children there in cells partitioned with chain-link fencing after separating them from their parents. That family separation policy is no longer in effect.

THE FACTS: On Monday, the Biden administration reopened a surge facility to house up to 700 immigrant teenagers who crossed the U.S.-Mexico border without their parents. The Trump administration originally opened the facility in 2019 in rural Carrizo Springs, Texas, after converting it from a camp used by oil field workers.

Separating parents from children is never a solution to scare migrants from coming in.

Putting the children in cages for years without being able to see their parents is not something Christians should be thinking of doing in order to scare most migrants and asylum seekers from coming in.

Very Christian of all the GOP to think of doing the above.

There are asylum laws in the US, and the GOP chose to disregard it hoping that all migration, asylum seeking would stop if people got scared enough to not try to come in.

It did not work.
----------------
THE CLAIM: The same people who criticized how immigrant children were treated under the Trump administration and claimed Trump put “kids in cages” are now okay with the Biden administration doing the same thing.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: Missing context. Biden is reopening a surge facility first opened by Trump for teenagers who arrive at the border without their parents. A different facility, run by the Border Patrol, was a major focus of the “kids in cages” criticism in 2018, largely because the Trump administration held children there in cells partitioned with chain-link fencing after separating them from their parents. That family separation policy is no longer in effect.

THE FACTS: On Monday, the Biden administration reopened a surge facility to house up to 700 immigrant teenagers who crossed the U.S.-Mexico border without their parents. The Trump administration originally opened the facility in 2019 in rural Carrizo Springs, Texas, after converting it from a camp used by oil field workers.

I felt bad for the children yes, but I blame their parents not Trump.

I felt bad for the children yes, but I blame their parents not Trump.
There are US asylum laws. Trump and his administration did not care about them.

Feeling bad for the children and blaming the parents fleeing a war zone or a drug cartel is not very American, whether you know it or not.

Feeling bad for the children and blaming the parents fleeing a war zone or a drug cartel is not very American, whether you know it or not.

We always welcome new people into our country legally. Anyways, did you want to discuss more about inflation and the unemployment rates being so high now?

Forum List

Back