How Much Do Democrats Really Hate Trump?

0x0.jpg
Biden is a big-time Zionist, I was always curious do you support Israel like Biden does?

Don’t forget Biden supports racist BLM. Supports the degenerate ideas that white people are privileged even though black owned 1 million white slaves in Africa. So don’t forget about his terrible social policies.

The American dream is not attainable for the average American. And so this country is a dump for many Americans. It’s a very ugly thing.

It ain’t what it used to be brother. Factory jobs used to employee 40,000 people at one plant now it’s may be a few hundred at best so the numbers don’t mean anything today like they used to.

Back in the day in the 1940s when the Democrats cared about the working man you could drop out of high school and be set for life with a union job. And they had millions of those jobs. Then Republicans and Democrats drop the ball and they’re not what they used to be.

Here is the most important stat of all.

Homes "unaffordable" in 99% of nation for average American​

All that's a bunch of BS. Gas prices aren't as low as they were underneath the Trump Administration and have you even looked at how much you're spending at the grocery store? When I need a lot of items I'm paying somewhere between sixty and seventy dollars and I use to spend around forty.
How could the gas prices be the same with what happened since 2020?

Covid
Putin invades Ukraine (THAT especially brought gas prices up because of sanctioning Russian oil ]

You dream of a world that was, and have no idea that it is going to continue to be as it is now because Russia is still attacking Ukraine and there are many other factors.

You are not the only one to be suffering of paying higher prices. It is the same all over the world, not just in the US.

Stop making yourself some victim. You and 7 Billion non Millionaires are on the same boat as always.

US is producing more gas now than ever

Keep crying and keep your blinders on when it comes on how the US economy is really going.

Yeah, because he's Trump.
Republicans in droves do not want to see Trump back in the WH.

Independents in droves do ot want to see Trump back in the WH.

7 Million more voters voted for Biden to not have Trump back in the WH.

Trump demands loyalty to HIM, not the constitution he swore to uphold.

Voters want people who are loyal to the US Constitution.

Now, figure it out.

All that's a bunch of BS. Gas prices aren't as low as they were underneath the Trump Administration and have you even looked at how much you're spending at the grocery store? When I need a lot of items I'm paying somewhere between sixty and seventy dollars and I use to spend around forty.
We also have a nation that is open and not locked down like under Trump...

How could the gas prices be the same with what happened since 2020?

Covid
Putin invades Ukraine (THAT especially brought gas prices up because of sanctioning Russian oil ]

You dream of a world that was, and have no idea that it is going to continue to be as it is now because Russia is still attacking Ukraine and there are many other factors.

You are not the only one to be suffering of paying higher prices. It is the same all over the world, not just in the US.

Stop making yourself some victim. You and 7 Billion non Millionaires are on the same boat as always.

US is producing more gas now than ever

Keep crying and keep your blinders on when it comes on how the US economy is really going.

Blah, blah, blah. Still got that blindfold on I see. Listen genius, for the US to be producing more gas we would have to be producing oil and Biden gave the order to stop drilling a LONG time ago. Oh and COVID was over a LONG time ago as well so there should be absolutely NO excuse.

Because he is a crook.

For what exactly and what has he done that Biden hasn't done something a thousand times worse?

The average cost of a home under Trump was 200 grand now it is 400 grand under Biden. What a disaster, my friend.

Biden supports racist anti-American BLM policies.
[Never tell the whole story because it would not tell the story you want others to believe]

America is short around 3.2 million homes, a big reason why prices are still high.

• That's 2.5% of existing U.S. inventory as of 2022, according to figures that Hines, a global real estate developer and investment company, shared with Axios.
Why it matters: There aren't enough homes to keep up with the increase in households.

• Other estimates also put the size of the country's housing shortage in the millions.
What they're saying: "We're not going to overcome this deficit anytime soon just building single-family housing," Hines managing director Ryan McCullough tells Axios.

Between the lines: Apartment construction surged in recent years.

Of note: Hines compared the stock of existing homes, either to rent or buy, with what they calculated is the population's housing demand.

• The analysis includes all housing units as defined by the census, which excludes dorms, skilled nursing facilities or other group quarters arrangements.
Zoom out: Greater New York and Los Angeles saw the biggest housing deficits among the 55 major markets Hines analyzed, nearly all of which came up short.

• The exceptions: New Orleans, Austin and Nashville showed slight surpluses that McCullough says put them closer to equilibrium.
What's happening: Housing starts across those 55 metros have plunged since the 2008 financial crisis, McCullough says.

What we're watching: There's a wave of younger millennials and Gen Zers in the homebuying pipeline.

• "Where's the supply going to be?" chief economist Matthew Gardner at Windermere Real Estate asked at a November conference.
  • "Could they build it? Yes. Will they build it? No," Gardner said, citing steep construction costs.

Blah, blah, blah. Still got that blindfold on I see. Listen genius, for the US to be producing more gas we would have to be producing oil and Biden gave the order to stop drilling a LONG time ago. Oh and COVID was over a LONG time ago as well so there should be absolutely NO excuse.

For what exactly and what has he done that Biden hasn't done something a thousand times worse?
[Thanks, I am a genius.
A genius because I find facts and post facts, unlike you. One of the reasons gas prices are lower now, than during the Pandemic, or Putin's invasion is because is making more]

In just eight years, the United States has rocketed from barely selling any gas overseas to becoming the world’s No. 1 supplier, a remarkable shift that has profited oil and gas companies and strengthened American influence abroad. But climate activists worry that soaring exports of liquefied natural gas could make global warming worse.

Last month, the Biden administration said it would pause the permitting process for new facilities that export liquefied natural gas in order to study their impact on climate change, the economy and national security. Even with the pause, the United States is still on track to nearly double its export capacity by 2027 because of projects already permitted and under construction. But any expansions beyond that are now in doubt.

At the core of the debate over whether to allow more exports is a thorny question: With governments across the globe pledging to transition away from fossil fuels, how much more natural gas does the world need?

The average regular gas price in the U.S. as of Jan. 29 is $3.107 per gallon, according to AAA, which tracks gas prices
[1]
. That's slightly higher than last Monday’s average price of $3.077 per gallon.

Despite the small increase, gas prices have fallen during the past several months. A gallon of gas is about 40 cents cheaper today compared to this time last year, AAA data shows.
A gallon of gas is 38% cheaper than it was in June 2022, when the average was a whopping $5.006, according to data from the U.S. Energy Information Administration, or EIA

Sixties Fan You're using the New York Times as facts and you're calling yourself a genius? That's the one of the biggest if not the biggest leftist media sources there is. 😂

Home prices doubled in 3 years? You bet.
Hence this
Home prices doubled in 3 years? You bet.

Awful situation for middle-class Americans

And Joe Biden, supporting BLM racist policies is equally awful. Getting on a knee for the idea that white privilege is real when blacks owned white slaves in Africa.

Not for those of us who have owned a home for sometime.

That’s the bottom line. It’s an unbearable economic situation. That ain’t what America is about. It’s not what the World War II generation fought for.

And if people own homes if they’re lucky enough to get a good price before the unnecessary lockdowns…. they can’t sell their home because of the high interest rates now.

Anyway more people are renting now that’s just not That’s not how America is supposed to work. This country ain’t what it used to be. Patriotism, community, wanting to help others, religious values are all down. Greed, narcissism and selfishness is up. What an ugly country under Joe Biden.

Whether it’s a Democrat or Republican, we need leaders who can get this country into the right direction not only on the economic level but importantly on the social level. Stop cancel culture, stop BLM stop the heinous anti-Americanism, my good friend. We and other western countries are openly despising our country’s history. And allowing naked gay men to dance in front of children in public. They don’t do that in Zimbabwe, Turkey, or India, or Arabia. It’s America and much of the western world that is poisoned by BLM ideology.

Hence this

Awful situation for middle-class Americans

And Joe Biden, supporting BLM racist policies is equally awful. Getting on a knee for the idea that white privilege is real when blacks owned white slaves in Africa.
So where in that link does it say housing prices have doubled under Biden? Are the voices in your head telling you all that shit again?

So where in that link does it say housing prices have doubled under Biden? Are the voices in your head telling you all that shit again?
Links are all over the place Google it.

Anyway this should tell you everything

That’s occurring under Joe Biden

To the original posters point some people hate Trump so much they don’t care how ugly America is today with astronomical home prices and high interest rates , the gay men getting naked in front of children, poisonous BLM ideology telling white people that they should accept being called “privileged” when we have homeless white people on the streets, and Africans owned white slaves in history. Hollywood, the Oscars major sports organizations giving into the propaganda “400 years a slave argument”. This country ain’t what it used to be.

But I think we will recover, and Justice will prevail in America. We will get our soul back.

Forum List

Back