How Much Do Democrats Really Hate Trump?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Is it enough for Biden to legitimately win the election just because he isn't Trump? As badly as he messed up our country I'm not even sure if he's going to wind up being the democrat nominee and I don't think that that is going to work this time. Even democrats are sick and tired of him, plus they want a nominee that could actually win. I still think that they're running Nikki Haley undercover as a Republican btw.

Is it enough for Biden to legitimately win the election just because he isn't Trump? As badly as he messed up our country I'm not even sure if he's going to wind up being the democrat nominee and I don't think that that is going to work this time. Even democrats are sick and tired of him, plus they want a nominee that could actually win. I still think that they're running Nikki Haley undercover as a Republican btw.
Do tell us the way Biden and the Democrats have messed up the country for the past three years. With facts.

Yes, Biden will be the Democratic nominee and Nikki Haley is continuing to run on her own because she knows what Trump is going to bring to the country if he is elected. Trump has said exactly what he intends to do.

Biden will win the election based on his record for the past three years, and not because he is not Trump.
Good economics, low unemployment, rebuilding infrastructure.

So, in your view, what exactly did Biden mess up on?

462bP5hWHBFCsPtngffcL-pdBMdYZOb-x8obOs3m0y4P0Ry6RUETifPZ5Is0PUtzvpWkW-dkDSnnUlCOp4dsCog4jzwl1H2sOjqozdksr_a1QBYKPqLsX-Yc-ritLlexJyj1gNS64CN0u0HIKtB28g

• Banned
Do tell us the way Biden and the Democrats have messed up the country for the past three years. With facts.

Yes, Biden will be the Democratic nominee and Nikki Haley is continuing to run on her own because she knows what Trump is going to bring to the country if he is elected. Trump has said exactly what he intends to do.

Biden will win the election based on his record for the past three years, and not because he is not Trump.

You haven't been to the grocery store or gas station since Biden has taken office? The wide open border doesn't bother you or the fact that this country is getting closer and closer to World War III? Oh yeah and everything you claim Biden will deliver Trump actually will just as he's promised and as he's done before.

Immigration, foreign policy, inflation, green energy

You haven't been to the grocery store or gas station since Biden has taken office? The wide open border doesn't bother you or the fact that this country is getting closer and closer to World War III? Oh yeah and everything you claim Biden will deliver Trump actually will just as he's promised and as he's done before.
Gas prices are down. You have not noticed.

Grocery prices depend on companies and how much the gas costs. Eggs and many other things have gone down. What else do you have?

Senate has a bipartisan bill the GOP in the house has no intention of accepting.

House GOP has spent three years doing nothing having the majority.

No WWIII except in your extremist mind.

Trump has promised to deliver an authoritarian government. There will be no DOJ, no FBI, no check and balances.

Long live King Trump.

By the time election day rolls around the Iran war will be in full swing. Crime will bring survival wars to our neighborhoods. Biden will run on his sterling record and say "I did that ".

The only question is "can democrats bring enough fraud to change the will of the freight train?

If you want a ruined economy just let Trump run the US, he is the only president to reach depression-era negatives in the economy.

NA-CU563_OUTLOO_9U_20180331213910.jpg
AJ-IMPACT_GRPAHICS-06.jpg

If you could measure the depth of hate the Mariana Trench comes to mind. ;)

I mean I know that you're not a Trump supporter, but hopefully you would still pick him over the potato.

I mean I know that you're not a Trump supporter, but hopefully you would still pick him over the potato.
Potato has brought the country back to normal.

Go tell Trump to stop telling the House GOP what to do about the border only because he hopes he will be President and wants the border issue to WAIT until January 20, 2025.

Gas prices are down. You have not noticed.

Grocery prices depend on companies and how much the gas costs. Eggs and many other things have gone down. What else do you have?

Senate has a bipartisan bill the GOP in the house has no intention of accepting.

House GOP has spent three years doing nothing having the majority.

No WWIII except in your extremist mind.

Trump has promised to deliver an authoritarian government. There will be no DOJ, no FBI, no check and balances.

Long live King Trump.

All that's a bunch of BS. Gas prices aren't as low as they were underneath the Trump Administration and have you even looked at how much you're spending at the grocery store? When I need a lot of items I'm paying somewhere between sixty and seventy dollars and I use to spend around forty.

Forum List

Back