How Much Do Democrats Really Hate Trump?

We always welcome new people into our country legally. Anyways, did you want to discuss more about inflation and the unemployment rates being so high now?
You seem to have nothing. Every country has migrants come in illegally.

The US has asylum laws, whether you agree on them or not.
---------------
What caused the inflation? Is it going down or going up?
----------

www.businessinsider.com › jobs-labor-marketThe Unemployment Rate Was 3.7% in January, 353,000 Jobs Added

1 day ago · December's growth was revised from 216,000 to 333,000. The unemployment ratewas 3.7% in January after ending 2023 with a rate of 3.7% for both November and December.

Where is the high unemployment? In some States as per usual?
------------
"Inflation and unemployment are SO HIGH now !!!! "
---------
Inflation dipped to 3.1% last month — less than half what it was at the beginning of the year. Falling gasoline prices helped to offset rising rents and medical bills last month.

Go ahead expert. Explain how inflation and unemployment rise, and how the numbers go down.

You seem to have nothing. Every country has migrants come in illegally.

The US has asylum laws, whether you agree on them or not.
---------------
What caused the inflation? Is it going down or going up?
----------

www.businessinsider.com › jobs-labor-marketThe Unemployment Rate Was 3.7% in January, 353,000 Jobs Added

1 day ago · December's growth was revised from 216,000 to 333,000. The unemployment ratewas 3.7% in January after ending 2023 with a rate of 3.7% for both November and December.

Where is the high unemployment? In some States as per usual?
------------
"Inflation and unemployment are SO HIGH now !!!! "
---------
Inflation dipped to 3.1% last month — less than half what it was at the beginning of the year. Falling gasoline prices helped to offset rising rents and medical bills last month.

Go ahead expert. Explain how inflation and unemployment rise, and how the numbers go down.

I can't do the last thing that you told me to do, ( due to learning disabilities but I wound up giving you a summary below I just can't go into specifics) but I CAN tell you that even if inflation has dropped a little bit, it's still nowhere near as good as when Trump was in office.

Well, actually I can explain a little bit. I do know that it has to do with the price of gasoline and how expensive it is to get the food trucks here (and we're currently sort of oil) and whether or not people are getting paid more to stay at home. So I know the basic ideas.

I can't do the last thing that you told me to do, ( due to learning disabilities but I wound up giving you a summary below I just can't go into specifics) but I CAN tell you that even if inflation has dropped a little bit, it's still nowhere near as good as when Trump was in office.

Well, actually I can explain a little bit. I do know that it has to do with the price of gasoline and how expensive it is to get the food trucks here (and we're currently sort of oil) and whether or not people are getting paid more to stay at home. So I know the basic ideas.
Pandemic happened in the last year of Trump's Presidency.

Putin invading Ukraine happened AFTER Trump's Presidency.

There is no comparing Trump and Biden's Presidency exactly because of those two factors when it comes to inflation, food and gas prices.

Pandemic and especially Putin's invasion changed things for the worse for quite some time.

Now, it is getting better as it should based on the actions taken by this administration.

Say that things were cheaper under Trump all you like.

What's your point about the pandemic? Why do you think that is about Putin? Oh and obviously I will because it's true.
Yawn...... Your lack of paying attention to daily happenings is something else.

What about the pandemic? What happened around the world?

What happened when Putin invaded Ukraine? What happened around the world?

You insist in not knowing what happened because of those happenings?

Ok.

The average cost of a home under Trump was 200 grand now it is 400 grand under Biden. What a disaster, my friend.

Biden supports racist anti-American BLM policies.
How are increasing home values a problem?

For homeowners, the market drives the prices. I’d rather have rising values than falling values.

No I don't. I'm just asking questions.
What is the point about the pandemic? What happened to the economy not only in the US but around the world?

What is the point about Putin? What happened with the invasion of Ukraine in the US and around the world?

What is the point about the pandemic? What happened to the economy not only in the US but around the world?

What is the point about Putin? What happened with the invasion of Ukraine in the US and around the world?

I'm not going to answer your questions until you answer mine.

I'm not going to answer your questions until you answer mine.
If only one could understand your questions :)

"What's your point about the pandemic? Why do you think that is about Putin? Oh and obviously I will because it's true."

I think my responses have been very clear considering your questions.

If you did not make yourself clear, then please do so now.

If only one could understand your questions :)

"What's your point about the pandemic? Why do you think that is about Putin? Oh and obviously I will because it's true."

I think my responses have been very clear considering your questions.

If you did not make yourself clear, then please do so now.

In other words you're basically saying that you don't know what your points are, you're just pulling stuff out of your ass. Makes perfect sense to me.

In other words you're basically saying that you don't know what your points are, you're just pulling stuff out of your ass. Makes perfect sense to me.
I made my points very clear.

I am now going to make it clearer, and I know you will not accept it at all.

You seem to be under the idea, or want others to believe, that the price of food, gas, rent and inflation all went up under the Biden administration because Biden is "really bad" at administrating a country. Unlike Trump.

Therefore anything going up during the Pandemic, and getting worse because Putin invaded Ukraine, does not matter in your mind at all - or so you wish others to believe.

Nah, it is all due to incompetent, senile, potato head (some names Republicans have given to Biden) current President of the US.

If you are fooling anyone, it is only yourself.

Believe what you wish, and you will, regardless of the facts facing anyone who bothers to read or hear how the country is doing.

:)

1707019005309.png

Forum List

Back