How many uninsured before Obamacare...how many now ?

So you are admitting to being three far left drones on this board?

Go figure!

Post it again.

See how the far left drones act when you post facts that defeats their religious narratives..

Post it again.

See the prime example of a far left drone when they have to deal with real facts!

Post it again.

See the prime example of a far left drone when they have to deal with real facts!

Dozens of you have posted this dozens of times. Simple people are impressed by sound bites.

Smart people read the law:

Text of H.R. 3590 (111th): Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (Passed Congress/Enrolled Bill version) - GovTrack.us

Simple people also like to post Photoshops and repeat the word "drone" in every post.

What kind of person are you?

Dozens of you have posted this dozens of times. Simple people are impressed by sound bites.

Text of H.R. 3590 (111th): Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (Passed Congress/Enrolled Bill version) - GovTrack.us

Simple people also like to post Photoshops and repeat the word "drone" in every post.

We rely on smart people like you to tell us what all that legalese means. Please be kind.

See another far left drone that is denying that Pelosi said what she said..

They do not even have a clue what is in the law, but they will post a link showing the bill..

Max Baucus (D-Montana), chair of the Senate Finance Committee through which the health bill flowed, insisted that reading the law wasn't necessary.

“I don’t think you want me to waste my time to read every page of the healthcare bill,” Baucus said, according to the Flathead Beacon. “You know why? It’s statutory language. ... We hire experts.”

Yep the people that passed it did not even read it!

Silly far left drone!

We rely on smart people like you to tell us what all that legalese means. Please be kind.

Your questions have been answered by numerous posters in thread after thread, but you don't like the answers. The facts are in the text at the link. If someone posted a breakdown or synopsis, you'd complain about the source, so it's tantamount to the religion argument: "God exists because the bible says so and the bible is the word of God." Round and round we go.

They do not even have a clue what is in the law, but they will post a link showing the bill..

Max Baucus (D-Montana), chair of the Senate Finance Committee through which the health bill flowed, insisted that reading the law wasn't necessary.

“I don’t think you want me to waste my time to read every page of the healthcare bill,” Baucus said, according to the Flathead Beacon. “You know why? It’s statutory language. ... We hire experts.”

Silly far left drone!

Post it again.

Your questions have been answered by numerous posters in thread after thread, but you don't like the answers. The facts are in the text at the link. If someone posted a breakdown or synopsis, you'd complain about the source, so it's tantamount to the religion argument: "God exists because the bible says so and the bible is the word of God." Round and round we go.

Sure now show the text in the law that supports Obama's quotes that you can keep your doctor if you like your doctor?

Come on far left drone support all the claims of Obama by using the text from the law...

Silly far left drone!

Post it again.

Sure now show the text in the law that supports Obama's quotes that you can keep your doctor if you like your doctor?

Come on far left drone support all the claims of Obama by using the text from the law...

Silly far left drone!

Post it again.

Post it again.

Does anyone remember the sales pitch from Nancy Pelosi?

Does anyone remember the sales pitch from Nancy Pelosi?

Silly far left drone!

Post it again.

Post it again.

Silly far left drone!

Post it again.

Post it again.

Post it again.

The better question would be how many who now have it, can't use it because the deductible is to high?
Either way they still don't have real health care insurance that they can afford and really use.

Well, the trend line on folks being able to afford their medical bills is also good.

4ht5ef.png

And as another thread around here recently noted, insurers are beginning to experiment with plans that carve primary care visits out of the cost-sharing (even for high-deductible plans).

Health insurers in several big cities will take some pain out of doctor visits this year — the financial kind.

They’ll offer free visits to primary care doctors in their networks.

You read that right. Doctor visits without copays. Or coinsurance. And no expensive deductible to pay off first. Free.

Based on subsidies paid by someone else?

Based on what the insurer chooses to offer. The details will vary by insurer and by plan offered.

The insurer didn't legislate the subsidies. The Liberals in Congress and ****** President did.

Yup. I think it's pretty obvious the insurance lobby wrote ACA, but they didn't vote the fucker into law. Congress did that. And the President signed it. Ultimately, they're responsible for selling us out.

Obama and Democrats in bed with BIG CORPS. but if you ask the democrat voters they will tell you, no....that's only the Republicans. suckers. Obama sold out everyone even those who voted for him. now we have 10 MILLION more freeloaders on TAXPAYERS backs, on top of welfare, Medicaid, etc etc

The better question would be how many who now have it, can't use it because the deductible is to high?
Either way they still don't have real health care insurance that they can afford and really use.

Well, the trend line on folks being able to afford their medical bills is also good.

4ht5ef.png

And as another thread around here recently noted, insurers are beginning to experiment with plans that carve primary care visits out of the cost-sharing (even for high-deductible plans).

Health insurers in several big cities will take some pain out of doctor visits this year — the financial kind.

They’ll offer free visits to primary care doctors in their networks.

You read that right. Doctor visits without copays. Or coinsurance. And no expensive deductible to pay off first. Free.

Based on subsidies paid by someone else?

Based on what the insurer chooses to offer. The details will vary by insurer and by plan offered.

The insurer didn't legislate the subsidies. The Liberals in Congress and ****** President did.

Yup. I think it's pretty obvious the insurance lobby wrote ACA, but they didn't vote the fucker into law. Congress did that. And the President signed it. Ultimately, they're responsible for selling us out.

Exactly. No matter what the insurance company wanted or inserted, unless the 535 members of Congress vote for it and the President signs it, it could say anything.

Good news here about your commieCare. weren't we supposed to be protected from an overbearing and tyrant Government. or they can now force us to purchase stuff. so start with insurance what's NEXT?

snip:
With less than three weeks of open enrollment left, Covered California is working to highlight increased penalties for not having health insurance this year.

Since its individual coverage requirement took effect in 2014, Obamacare has doled out increasingly expensive fines to people who do not purchase coverage through health exchanges or obtain insurance from an employer or a government program such as Medicare. This year brings the highest penalty yet, Peter Lee, Covered California’s executive director, said during a news conference Wednesday.

“This is real money going straight to the IRS, where the consumer gets nothing in return,” Lee said.

Penalties grow for not getting insurance

Stephanie, do you have health insurance? Why don't you share your experiences instead of just reposting nonsense from RW sites?

Silly far left drone!

Post it again.

Post it again.

Post it again.

Forum List

Back