How many times does Romney have to say he doesn’t care about poor people?

Not all, but most poor people are that way because they are lazy, make bad decisions, have bad attitudes, have kids out of wedlock, etc.

That's the truth nobody talks about.

That's bullshit, people are poor for the same reason they are rich, they are born that way, here's a link to help you catch up with the truth of how class fixed American really is:

Class Matters - Social Class in the United States of America - The New York Times

Boy are you dumb. Go down to your local Social Services office and take a gander at who your happily supporting.

Mayby you like paying bills for others but I sure don't.

Its to bad we taxpayers don't have a say because if we did most of the poor and downtrodden would have to get a fucking job.

We don't have a say?

You are jealous of people who have nothing. You realize that, don't you?

By the way, I believe that you are among the Americans who do not have a federal income tax burden. Will you admit that here?

"use against" him????? why does he fear the truth, I think is a better question. what does he want to hide? what is he ashamed of? I guess anybody who simply says anything true, is "against" Romney, seeing how the truth is an enemy of his.

Translated = found nothing.

wan't really looking

You havent looked at what he disclosed but you want more ?

Capital gains have already had income tax paid on the investment.

Translated = found nothing.

wan't really looking

so has wages, all money's been taxes at one time or another, what about dividends? how come people who work for hedge funds like Romney, can put in no money, do "work" then take their money out as dividends paying low tax rates just as if they had actually put money at risk when they didn't, all they did was work like anyboby else, why are they and he not paying regualr tax rates?

That's bullshit, people are poor for the same reason they are rich, they are born that way, here's a link to help you catch up with the truth of how class fixed American really is:

Class Matters - Social Class in the United States of America - The New York Times

Boy are you dumb. Go down to your local Social Services office and take a gander at who your happily supporting.

Its to bad we taxpayers don't have a say because if we did most of the poor and downtrodden would have to get a fucking job.

We don't have a say?

By the way, I believe that you are among the Americans who do not have a federal income tax burden. Will you admit that here?

LMAO Jealous of having to pay for other peoples responsibilites?? Not hardly.

And yeah I do pay Fed income taxes. How bout you?? Or are you one of those sitting on their ass collecting welfare??

We have loads of em in Central Florida.

Last edited:
Yup. There are exceptions but most of em don't want to work. Why should they when we taxpayers are paying their bills, putting food on their tables and generally being obliged to take care of them.

Personally, I could give shit one for the poor. Let em get off their asses and take care of themselves. I, for one, am sick of being forced to take care of em.

Anyone who want to can certainly open up their wallets. The poor will take every dime thats given to em. Oh, and don't wait for them to pay it back because they never will.

Most? How many is that? Got a number?

Nope. Have you??

Say what? You do not know how many able bodied American adults refuse to work in favor of living off of federal tax dollars?

Really? You sure do vilify them on a regular basis......one would think you'd know.

Do you know what percentage of our GDP is spent assisting that unknown number of people?

We don't have a say?

And yeah I do pay Fed income taxes. How bout you?? Or are you one of those sitting on their ass collecting welfare??

I do not believe you. Sorry.

Why work when you can make the same in entitlements that your marketable skills bring you by your own efforts ?

The problem.

if you think entitlements are all that cushy you're full of shit, but you do have a point jobs don't pay shit, we do need a lot more unions to change that, the real problem is a bunch of weak assed rich kids got all the money from great grand daddy and don't know shit about creating jobs, what we need to do is get tough and say EVERYBODY has got to earn their way, even the ones born lucky,

The man just described 47% of the American people as basically shiftless moochers.

That is what he thinks. That is what he believes.

Apparently many here agree with him, yes?

wan't really looking

so has wages, all money's been taxes at one time or another, what about dividends? how come people who work for hedge funds like Romney, can put in no money, do "work" then take their money out as dividends paying low tax rates just as if they had actually put money at risk when they didn't, all they did was work like anyboby else, why are they and he not paying regualr tax rates?

Dividends are profits to shareholders (who invested pre-taxed income) and are taxed a capital gians rates.

Not all, but most poor people are that way because they are lazy, make bad decisions, have bad attitudes, have kids out of wedlock, etc.

That's the truth nobody talks about.

yes they can born that way, they can also work their way out of BEING POOR...nobody is stopping them from doing that, A LOT of people have done it

We don't have a say?

I do not believe you. Sorry.

You can believe as you wish.

I can also believe as I wish. Sorry.

The man just described 47% of the American people as basically shiftless moochers.

That is what he thinks. That is what he believes.

Apparently many here agree with him, yes?

it appears so, nothing new here at all , the Royals have always felt this way about the peasants, those born to "good" families are just naturally meant to lead is how they feel.

I am one of the 47% in Central Florida not working. I don't collect welfare, but a Federal Judge awarded me Disability after my teaching career had to end. My lupus butt has to pay taxes on the benefit I earned. I would have a great deal of trouble supporting myself without my husband's salary.

Much of the 47% are disabled, disabled veterans, and the elderly. Many of us who are this way think that those who hate us probably should not make it as far as we have. They are not entitled to.

Regards from Rosie

Last edited:
Well I will say mitt Romney has said loud & clear fuck lower class American people . Come

Nov 6 Americans tell mittens to fuck off .

Last edited:
I am one of the 47% in Central Florida not working. I don't collect welfare, but a Federal Judge awarded me Disability after my teaching career had to end.

So disabled you had to sue in Federal court to prove it ?

The problem.

I've seen many ABLED people using some form of welfare..

this country is done for when you have more takers than you do producers

It's not "how many" it's how much, people like the Romney kids and the Wall-Mart clan take more than tens of millions of regular Americans and produce so little in return, it's how much, not how many. The government is being reshaped to sever the interest of those who wish to tell the rest of us "little" people how to live, who to marry, what medical procedures we can have, how much we make, because unions are wrong, they are born with the money then work their whole lives trying to reduce the value of American's time by fight any increase in wages.

I am one of the 47% in Central Florida not working. I don't collect welfare, but a Federal Judge awarded me Disability after my teaching career had to end.

So disabled you had to sue in Federal court to prove it ?

The problem.

That someone was such a dickhead that they tried to deny her claim?

If Romney was so proud of what he said, why didn't he say that at Tampa? Or on the stump?

Why did he see fit to say that in a room full of other rich douchebags where he thought none of those minimum wage slaves who were serving dinner would have a video camera?

Romney was at the fore front of wage reduction sending jobs over seas to save a nickle an hour, then he turns around and laughs at people who only have their time to sell and and says "oh boo hoo why aren't you rich like me?"

Forum List

Back