How many times did lefties cry that Trump was going to make everyone die?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
off the top of my head:

Pulling out of the Paris accords
Net neutrality
Tax cuts
Keystone Pipeline
Moving embassy to Jerusalem
Tweet to Kim Jong Il
The Mexico tariff threat

What am I missing?

He has murdered millions because of his healthcare stance.....isn’t that one?

Fracking? We’re all gonna die
Kavanaugh? We’re all gonna die
Secure border? We’re all gonna die
Temporary travel ban from 7 specific countries? We’re all gonna die

We have been warned how many times by those that claim to be smart that the economy would crash when he was nominated. Again when he won, again when he took office, every time the Dow moves down a point, every time the jobs report only moves a little, some even when there is a dark cloud in the sky without rain.
We have heard that we would have nuclear war with North Korea, Iran and possibly the McDonalds down the block.
We have heard that we are going to be in a war with almost every country on the globe.
We heard before he had even been in the White House an hour that women had to march against him because of all the laws he would enact against women or at the very least the rights he would repeal.
We heard how Mueller would most assuredly be removing him and everyone else from the White House before he finished.

I have heard so many times how he would literally make live unlivable in this and every other country that I find it hard to take any of the left seriously any more.

We have been warned how many times by those that claim to be smart that the economy would crash when he was nominated. Again when he won, again when he took office, every time the Dow moves down a point, every time the jobs report only moves a little, some even when there is a dark cloud in the sky without rain.
We have heard that we would have nuclear war with North Korea, Iran and possibly the McDonalds down the block.
We have heard that we are going to be in a war with almost every country on the globe.
We heard before he had even been in the White House an hour that women had to march against him because of all the laws he would enact against women or at the very least the rights he would repeal.
We heard how Mueller would most assuredly be removing him and everyone else from the White House before he finished.

I have heard so many times how he would literally make live unlivable in this and every other country that I find it hard to take any of the left seriously any more.

Wasn’t he going to put gays and Jews in concentration camps because he is a Nazi?

Isn’t that what Nazis do?

tying his shoes
being WHITE!!
being rich
protecting America---how terrible !!!!!!!!!

I read the obituary column the other day. People have been dying 'round these parts.

I don't know how Trump is pulling this off; he's an evil genius.

off the top of my head:

Net neutrality
Tax cuts
Keystone Pipeline
Tweet to Kim Jong Il
The Mexico tariff threat

What am I missing?

Quotes from the left saying that “everyone is going to die”?
People will die because of leaving the Paris Accord!

'People Will Die': At Davos Forum, Kerry Blasts 'Lying' Trump for Pulling Out of Paris Accord

Junking net neutrality will kill people!

Repealing net neutrality would reduce access to critical health services

Tax cuts will kill people!

Economist Larry Summers: 10,000 people will die annually from GOP tax bill

Hysterical chumps. :auiqs.jpg:

I get up in the morning and read the obituaries, if I’m not in there, I go to work.

off the top of my head:

Net neutrality
Tax cuts
Keystone Pipeline
Tweet to Kim Jong Il
The Mexico tariff threat

What am I missing?

There were forums on this forums stating you wrong.

Yet no quotes.

I win.
Mankind was always going to destroy itself regardless. Now it will just be sooner rather than later.
Destroy or die samething.

off the top of my head:

Net neutrality
Tax cuts
Keystone Pipeline
Tweet to Kim Jong Il
The Mexico tariff threat

What am I missing?

There were forums on this forums stating you wrong.

Yet no quotes.

I win.
Mankind was always going to destroy itself regardless. Now it will just be sooner rather than later.
Destroy or die samething.

First I destroyed your argument. Now it’s dead.

Forum List

Back