Trump Runs Out of Promises to Keep

Cellblock2429

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2016
New York
So Now He’s Keeping Other Presidents’ Promises May 14, 2018
We got Kim Jong-un promising to denuke his country and to show everybody in a ceremony when it’s happening. We have the upcoming summit. We have trade negotiations redone, trade agreements renegotiated. We are pulling out of the Iran-Obama deal. We’ve pulled out of the Paris climate accords. We have a possible Middle East peace agreement. What has not been reported is that the Trump administration has a peace proposal for Israel and the Palestinians following the opening of the embassy today in Jerusalem when the time is right.

We have the economy roaring! We have tax cuts. The Democrats are puzzled why people aren’t angry at them. Record small-business profits. We have jobs for everyone. - Rush

Despite everything the evil democrats threw at him, Trump prevailed.

What a magnificent president he is.

Things are going well...and Democrats are showing that they are Democrats {Bolsheviks} first, and Americans second.

Keep it up Uncle Trump! We ain't noways tarred of winning yet.

Things are going well...and Democrats are showing that they are Democrats {Bolsheviks} first, and Americans second.

They don't even try to hide it anymore. The dems have gone from retarded to full-retard, and keep doubling down on their stupidity.

"Blue Wave" my wrinkled old white ass. :21:

We got Kim Jong-un promising to denuke his country and to show everybody in a ceremony when it’s happening. We have the upcoming summit. We have trade negotiations redone, trade agreements renegotiated. We are pulling out of the Iran-Obama deal. We’ve pulled out of the Paris climate accords. We have a possible Middle East peace agreement. What has not been reported is that the Trump administration has a peace proposal for Israel and the Palestinians following the opening of the embassy today in Jerusalem when the time is right.

We have the economy roaring! We have tax cuts. The Democrats are puzzled why people aren’t angry at them. Record small-business profits. We have jobs for everyone. - Rush
Wow! You rubes really do have memories like that of goldfish. No wonder Trump got away with erasing all of his campaign promises from his web site!

"My first day in office, I'm going to ask Congress to put a bill on my desk getting rid of this disastrous law, and replacing it with reforms that expand choice, freedom, affordability. You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me...Bleev me...Bleev me, folks." - Donald Trump, August 8, 2016

trump walks on water 2.jpg

Wow! You rubes really do have memories like that of goldfish. No wonder Trump got away with erasing all of his campaign promises from his web site!

"My first day in office, I'm going to ask Congress to put a bill on my desk getting rid of this disastrous law, and replacing it with reforms that expand choice, freedom, affordability. You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

You're blaming a dysfunctional Congress for something Trump couldn't get passed.

Maybe you should quit electing shithead obstructionists to be your elected representative. Although you're probably so ate up with it that you won't. Sigh.

You're blaming a dysfunctional Congress for something Trump couldn't get passed.

Maybe you should quit electing shithead obstructionists to be your elected representative. Although you're probably so ate up with it that you won't. Sigh.

"IT'S GOING TO BE SO EASY!"

Before: "You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy!"

After: "Nobody knew health care could be so complicated!" :laughing0301:

Can't blame Trump: He's the man with the plan.
snakeoilguysmall.jpg

You're gonna love my health care plan, bleev me. It will be terrific. ObamaCare is a disaster. Total. Disaster. I can't wait to run this guy out of town on a rail, folks. (cheers, applause, hoots) Won't it be great? No more Obama! (yeehaws, applause) You're gonna get tired of winning. My beautiful health care plan will cure cancer. It will pay for my daughter's fake tits. And no Mexicans will ever be able to get insurance again! (wild stomping, cheers) We are going to build more hospitals, more clinics, hire more doctors, and hot nurses, I promised hot nurses didn't I? (laughter) Yeah! I love nurses. Sometimes I wish I was as sick as Hillary so I could visit some nurses, you know what I mean? (laughter, applause, "locker up! locker up!") You got that right! Locker up!

And that's my health care plan, folks. What do you think? Do you love it? (applause, cheers, whistles, music) It's beautiful! Beautiful.

Before: "You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy!"

After: "Nobody knew health care could be so complicated!" :laughing0301:
Government has no business in health care. at least Trump got the illegal tax for not having insurance taken off the tax return that obastard saddled all Americans without insurance with.

Forum List

Back