How many posters in this forum are Putin supporters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being against Putin is nothing but liberal democrat ideology. I'm in favor of Putin doing good by the people of Russia whom God keeps allow him to lead. Never let anyone force or intimidate you into hating or disliking others.

There’s definitely some of them here.

Sunni Man, Skye, Luiza, Franklin Roosevelt FTW are definitely Putin supporters. There are some others that are suspicious but I can’t confirm yet.

There’s definitely some of them here.

Sunni Man, Skye, Luiza, Franklin Roosevelt FTW are definitely Putin supporters. There are some others that are suspicious but I can’t confirm yet.
I'm just curious as to what is wrong with being a Putin supporter? I have no idea what the problem is.

I don't know a soul at USMB or anywhere else who is pro-Putin.

“Russian people love Putin because Putin loves Russian people. Bless them. :up:” - Skye

“Don't you love Putin? :04:” - Skye

“If I was a Russian and I was there in Russia...I would admire Putin too.....he protects Russians, he takes care of Russians! He loves his country, Unlike this idiot Turnip who stole the election in the US.” - Skye

Luiza refers to him as “Dear Uncle P“.

“If I was a Russian and I was there in Russia...I would admire Putin too.....he protects Russians, he takes care of Russians! He loves his country, Unlike this idiot Turnip who stole the election in the US.” - Skye
Look at how she says "he protects Russians, he takes care of Russians"

This is how they view Trump as well. Why do so many people have this need to be protected and taken care of? I thought these were strong, brave, independent patriots.

Something is seriously wrong here.

Based on my observation in past few weeks, it seems like Putin's autocratic regime has infiltrated this USMB forum to try swaying saps into being pro-Putin.
As a communist, I don't agree with Putin on many issues but I do agree with his effort to stop NATO from turning Ukraine into a military base and launching pad against Russia. The NATO-backed, Ukrainian bulwark against everything Russian, right on Russia's border fails, thanks to Putin.

“Russian people love Putin because Putin loves Russian people. Bless them. :up:” - Skye

"I don't know a soul at USMB or anywhere else who is pro-Putin."
Some people call it sarcasm.

Many, many more than will admit.

Like Trump himself, the Trumpsters adore their strongman types. It makes them feel less weak, less abused.

9b2_717trump1-3-800x430.jpg

The Democrats are now tools of the MIC, just as much as the Republicans. I don't feel sorry for Dems when MAGAs wear T-shirts saying "I'd rather be a Russian than a Democrat".

Foxfyre, were you being sarcastic when you said that?
He may back down now when you're asking him straight up. I've heard there might be repercussions when you're found guilty of owning up to supporting Putin. Suppose he loses his job? Can you lose your job in America for sitting on a couch posting pro-Putin posts?

I am NOT against Putin. I do not buy into the American hatred of Putin who has done me no harm.

Putin is the leader of Russia whom American democrats hate- only the democrats hate him. That means he must be good and will not bow to them. The democrats also hate Trump.

Why would Republicans hate a dictator who pretends to have democracy and goes around killing all his oppenents?

It's what you want, right?

We take a lot of statements so seriously because threads morph into jaded and cynicism as people have their own views and will not change. This is not about loving Putin. It is about how somehow Ukraine becomes the death of the world and Western Europe. Russia has its own sphere of influence. We have spent thirty years in the middle east. It's time for a rest.

I don't know a soul at USMB or anywhere else who is pro-Putin.
I don’t know anyone in my real life who’s pro-Putin, either.

But if you’re saying you’ve never seen a Putin supporter here on USMB, you must have joined like 2 minutes ago

What seems pretty clear is that, as we see in post 17, they so hate the Democrats that they'll support ANYONE over them. ANYONE.

This is what their media has done to them. They despise Democrats more than any other group of people on the planet. Their thought processes are absolutely calcified. Everything has to be anti-Democrats, no matter what.

They hate other Americans that much. What an awful way to go through life.

I’m going to guess that the fact that Putin’s Russia has a veneer of white supremacism is appealing to many here, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back