How many posters in this forum are Putin supporters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HereWeGo.jpg

Do you support Putin over democratic nations?
"Presidential elections were held in Russia from 15 to 17 March 2024.[1][2][a] It was the eighth presidential election in the country. The incumbent president Vladimir Putin won with 88% of the vote, the highest percentage in a presidential election in post-Soviet Russia,[4] gaining a fifth term in what was widely viewed as a foregone conclusion.[5][6] He is scheduled to be inaugurated on 7 May 2024.[7][8]"
"However, in response to the Russian invasion of Ukraine, since 24 February 2022 the Ukrainian government has enacted martial law, and Ukrainian law does not allow elections to be held when martial law is in effect.[4]"

giphy.gif

I am NOT against Putin. I do not buy into the American hatred of Putin who has done me no harm.

Putin is the leader of Russia whom American democrats hate- only the democrats hate him. That means he must be good and will not bow to them. The democrats also hate Trump.

Does your lame childish "response" mean that you support Putin over democratic nations?
Is it difficult for you to answer a SIMPLE question?
Democratic nations? Are these that are going down the drain with the speed of sound? He's the most prominent of the sane politicians left in this turned wacko world and Russia is the place where normal people who I believe are still left in the West are going to be seeking refuge in from all of that crazy shit half of this forum's threads are about. Even Trump won't be able to straighten America up again, you are done for on your own accord.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back