How many posters in this forum are Putin supporters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a communist, I don't agree with Putin on many issues but I do agree with his effort to stop NATO from turning Ukraine into a military base and launching pad against Russia. The NATO-backed, Ukrainian bulwark against everything Russian, right on Russia's border fails, thanks to Putin.
No one from NATO would ever attack Russia, without Putin ATTACKING FIRST.

SO Putin is only afraid and upset with NATO because NATO is there, to stop Putin from attacking and being an aggressor.

That's a fact!

Sure. That's what I said, idiocy winner.
Could you consider not posting on Mondays , Wednesdays and Fridays?
And keeping posts maximum at two short sentences .

Incidentally my local minister has been reading your recent posts and believes you are possessed by a Demon . I said I thought you were a Germ who is in the fourth Reich SS .
He made the sign of the swastika and fainted .

He does have a shitload of support here
By this logic there are a ton of Saddam and. Taliban supporters as well.

Not supporting getting involved or questioning our involvement in a foreign war does not equate to support for the opposing side. Neither does questioning whether the side we are supporting can win and whether we are just supporting more death. Neither is asking for some form of accounting of the money and arms we are sending to said country especially if that country is notoriously corrupt. But you all keep hacking away

So you are disgusted how Ukraine treated Donbass from 2014 .

Irrelevant.
Well done for understanding the true situation
You asked for "thuggish matters" and I gave you an example. I'm not about to debate the Russia/Ukraine issue because my opinion is based on watching this guy and what he does for years.

My overall impression of Putin is that he is not trustworthy. Too many of his critics over the years have been killed, suffered mysterious deaths or been sent to prison.

No one from NATO would ever attack Russia, without Putin ATTACKING FIRST.

SO Putin is only afraid and upset with NATO because NATO is there, to stop Putin from attacking and being an aggressor.

That's a fact!
So if Russia or China entered into a strategic alliance with countries in SA and systematically moved north toward the US you don’t think the US would oppose it? And if they brought Mexico into the fold you think the US would just say well it’s their country we can’t do anything about it?

By this logic there are a ton of Saddam and. Taliban supporters as well.

Not supporting getting involved or questioning our involvement in a foreign war does not equate to support for the opposing side. Neither does questioning whether the side we are supporting can win and whether we are just supporting more death. Neither is asking for some form of accounting of the money and arms we are sending to said country especially if that country is notoriously corrupt. But you all keep hacking away
That isn't the question...whether people support warring or not....there are members here who support Putin, in near everything, over the USA.... I think that is who the op is talking about??

That isn't the question...whether people support warring or not....there are members here who support Putin, in near everything, over the USA.... I think that is who the op is talking about??
They place the murderous, corrupt thug dictator Putin over America's Democratic Party, moderate Republicans and Independents, and they'll admit it.

That's what they think of other Americans.

Irrelevant.

You asked for "thuggish matters" and I gave you an example. I'm not about to debate the Russia/Ukraine issue because my opinion is based on watching this guy and what he does for years.

My overall impression of Putin is that he is not trustworthy. Too many of his critics over the years have been killed, suffered mysterious deaths or been sent to prison.
Idiot . I am taking the piss and you cannot even see that .

You know nothing about Putin .
At best you know his official CV which is garbage .

Tell me what he did in Dresden
And in St Petersburg when he was number two to the Mayor .
Why he ran to Moscow when he had to call in favours
His relation with Berezovsky
Just for starters .

Like everything else here, you are not allowed to evaluate anything or anyone on their own merits which are sometimes in conflict and there is little or no real information, only speculation. Instead you must immediately assume a life or death position over something or you're a sap, AND viciously attack anyone who does not agree with you.This is supposed to pass for reasonable adult conversation. Sad

So if Russia or China entered into a strategic alliance with countries in SA and systematically moved north toward the US you don’t think the US would oppose it? And if they brought Mexico into the fold you think the US would just say well it’s their country we can’t do anything about it?

We wouldn't like it, BUT....
We would NOT attack China or Russian for bases moved in to China owned land, NATO would build up their bases and ammunition, daring them to try an attack!

We wouldn't like it, BUT....
We would NOT attack China or Russian for bases moved in to China owned land, NATO would build up their bases and ammunition, daring them to try an attack!
You are high if you think we wouldn’t invade Mexico under those conditions. We almost went to war with Russia over Cuba.

No one supports Putin. What you are interpreting as support for Putin is hatred of democrats. The statement "Putin is better than democrats" doesn’t mean Putin has some redeeming features. It means no matter how bad Putin is, democrats are worse.

That’s where he and you are getting it though. In your opinion if someone doesn’t support US intervention in Ukraine is that support for Putin?

No one supports Putin. What you are interpreting as support for Putin is hatred of democrats. The statement "Putin is better than democrats" doesn’t mean Putin has some redeeming features. It means no matter how bad Putin is, democrats are worse.
Oh… so you’re just insane…

Hyperbole isn’t helpful

Idiot . I am taking the piss and you cannot even see that .

You're "...taking the piss..."? I'm afraid you lost me on that one.
You know nothing about Putin .

How do you know what I know or don't know about Putin?
At best you know his official CV which is garbage .

I don't know anything about his CV.
Tell me what he did in Dresden
And in St Petersburg when he was number two to the Mayor .
Why he ran to Moscow when he had to call in favours
His relation with Berezovsky
Just for starters .
Why? What difference would that make?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back