How many people should we let into this country?

So now that your idiotic shithole theory has been blown to pieces maybe you can explain why you decided to divert from the substance of the conversation and try and point a finger at what race, religion, sex or birthplace you thought I came from??

Let's see if we got this straight: you live in the nicest whitest community your money could afford, correct? Not asking for this topic so much, but the other one we were having a discussion in.

Another interesting question.

Liberals want amnesty for the 11-20 million illegal aliens currently living in America. Let’s say that happens, then what? Do we grant amnesty to the next 20 million illegals that come looking for a better life? There are over 7 billion people on the planet, most of which would certainly have a better life if they moved to the US. I’ll ask again: how many of these people should we let immigrate to our country?
Well considering our UE rate is at lowest levels in history and we have over a million available jobs, I don’t know why limiting immigration is even an issue. Grow our workforce, grow our economy, strengthen our country. The time is ripe for that. If we were a company this would be the time to hire and grow.
------------------------------ me , well i just don't like foreigners that will never be Americans as they are even opposed to America . As proof of what i say see 'ilham omar and 'talib' and their thousands of imported supporters and voters in Minnesota Slade .
Well we all are here today because of ancestors who immigrated here so sorry I’m not very sympathetic to your protectionist point of view

Our ancestors were LEGAL, needed immigrants who came here prepared to pull their own weight and to assist in building the greatest nation on earth...How many of our ancestors flew another nations flag or sent their money overseas to be invested into economies abroad?
That’s great, I didn’t say a word about doing things illegally or immigrants not working. You’re injecting that into the conversation. My point was simple... the state of our economy is rip for growth and bringing in immigrants

It is now, but this gravy train won't last forever. We will eventually have native born Americans out of work looking for jobs; jobs that immigrants may be holding on to. What do we do with all those foreigners then?

yep , as i like to point out . USA Population was about 210 million in 1970 and i saw no mention of illegal aliens at that time though i suppose that there were a few . And just 9 years ago [about] USA Census population was about 310 million legal counted residents in the USA . And then of course , there are an admitted 11 million illegal aliens in the USA . Course i figure / GUESS that that number is more than 11 million and closer to 20 million . So , its my opinion that the younger millenials , younger than me and their kids are pretty much fecked in the future .

So now that your idiotic shithole theory has been blown to pieces maybe you can explain why you decided to divert from the substance of the conversation and try and point a finger at what race, religion, sex or birthplace you thought I came from??

Let's see if we got this straight: you live in the nicest whitest community your money could afford, correct? Not asking for this topic so much, but the other one we were having a discussion in.
I live there because it’s where I was born and it’s where my family lives. I also have a house in Texas and have lived in several different cities as well as Spain for a spell. None of my moves or living choices had anything to do with race. Never once was that even on my mind. What does all this have to do with our discussion?

Last edited:
Well considering our UE rate is at lowest levels in history and we have over a million available jobs, I don’t know why limiting immigration is even an issue. Grow our workforce, grow our economy, strengthen our country. The time is ripe for that. If we were a company this would be the time to hire and grow.
------------------------------ me , well i just don't like foreigners that will never be Americans as they are even opposed to America . As proof of what i say see 'ilham omar and 'talib' and their thousands of imported supporters and voters in Minnesota Slade .
Well we all are here today because of ancestors who immigrated here so sorry I’m not very sympathetic to your protectionist point of view

Our ancestors were LEGAL, needed immigrants who came here prepared to pull their own weight and to assist in building the greatest nation on earth...How many of our ancestors flew another nations flag or sent their money overseas to be invested into economies abroad?
That’s great, I didn’t say a word about doing things illegally or immigrants not working. You’re injecting that into the conversation. My point was simple... the state of our economy is rip for growth and bringing in immigrants

It is now, but this gravy train won't last forever. We will eventually have native born Americans out of work looking for jobs; jobs that immigrants may be holding on to. What do we do with all those foreigners then?
-------------------------------- nothing can be done , things are in place and thats where they will stay backed up by Police and military / government Ray .

Until we have an ironclad list of who is here, where, why, and their status we should not be letting anyone else into the country.

Once we have that worked out we need to determine what number and type of people we need to fill open positions and to provide proper population control then kick out those who aren’t going to improve the nation and allow in only those who meet the criteria.

Liberals want amnesty for the 11-20 million illegal aliens currently living in America. Let’s say that happens, then what? Do we grant amnesty to the next 20 million illegals that come looking for a better life? There are over 7 billion people on the planet, most of which would certainly have a better life if they moved to the US. I’ll ask again: how many of these people should we let immigrate to our country?
We need to round up those who did not show up for their hearings and deport. We catch illegals and they need to be taken to the border and tossed over the fence. No more entrance visa given out until we clear the Nation of the illgals. Those who have bought property are to lose it, back to the bank or lending INC. If anyone is married and living with a American they need to pay a heavy fine and if any have broken a law then they are deported, wife can go with him or her. Time to get hard with these people or our laws are a joke.

We need to round up those who did not show up for their hearings and deport. We catch illegals and they need to be taken to the border and tossed over the fence. No more entrance visa given out until we clear the Nation of the illgals. Those who have bought property are to lose it, back to the bank or lending INC. If anyone is married and living with a American they need to pay a heavy fine and if any have broken a law then they are deported, wife can go with him or her. Time to get hard with these people or our laws are a joke.
--------------------------- what Laws eh !!

supply and demand dude... let the marketplace work it all out, right?

supply and demand dude... let the marketplace work it all out, right?

No, wrong. If you deliberately set the stage for a huge supply and little demand, it drives wages down.

Now this would happen no matter what in poor economic conditions. But the more people in need of work, the lower those wages will get.

Currently, that's not so much an issue today, but the liberals constantly complain how wages are not high enough, yet they usher in these foreigners to drive them down even more.

Trump said he would bus immigrants to sanctuary cities for them to take care of. They were outraged. Prior to that, they were saying the same things you are here. Immigrants are fine people, they add to the economy, they are the building blocks of society. Yet when Trump wanted to add more building blocks and economic advantages, they fought to stop him.

The solution to this problem is quite simple really. Anybody caught here illegally is subject to a minimum five year prison sentence and afterwards deportation. In the future, no work permits, no ability for asylum, and no ability to ever become a citizen here.

Since we can't deport all of them, what we can do is create an environment that promotes self-deportation. Not only would the illegals leave, but many less would chance coming here in the first place. Visa's that expired would no longer be much of a problem. Criminal aliens would be more obvious. It would stop Birther Tourism which will be a huge problem in the future for our country.

I live there because it’s where I was born and it’s where my family lives. I also have a house in Texas and have lived in several different cities as well as Spain for a spell. None of my moves or living choices had anything to do with race. Never once was that even on my mind. What does all this have to do with our discussion?

Of course it doesn't have anything to do with race. You and millions of other white people.

yep , as i like to point out . USA Population was about 210 million in 1970 and i saw no mention of illegal aliens at that time though i suppose that there were a few . And just 9 years ago [about] USA Census population was about 310 million legal counted residents in the USA . And then of course , there are an admitted 11 million illegal aliens in the USA . Course i figure / GUESS that that number is more than 11 million and closer to 20 million . So , its my opinion that the younger millenials , younger than me and their kids are pretty much fecked in the future .

Yes, and the left keeps telling us we face a problem of declining population without immigrants. So what? As you stated, our population was much less in 1970 than today, and we did just fine. Instead of worrying about increasing our population, let's focus on decreasing it. While we can't kick Americans out of the country to accomplish that, what we can do is close our borders so we no longer have these increases.

Only one US president granted Amnesty to illegal aliens, and that's not a Democrat, but rather one Republican Reagan.

And he got funding for star wars for that compromise with Tippy

That's how government is suppose to work

------------------------------- 'republican reagan was both traitorous and stupid , mighta been going through one of his episodes of 'senility' . And then he had 'republican old man bush' his traitorous 'vp' pushing 'reagan' on his road of traitorous behavior of amnesty Bear .

Only one US president granted Amnesty to illegal aliens, and that's not a Democrat, but rather one Republican Reagan.

And he got funding for star wars for that compromise with Tippy

That's how government is suppose to work

------------------------------- 'republican reagan was both traitorous and stupid , mighta been going through one of his episodes of 'senility' . And then he had 'republican old man bush' his traitorous 'vp' pushing 'reagan' on his road of traitorous behavior of amnesty Bear .

Yeah well, I wish Bush Jr/Obama/ Trump worked like Ronnie did with Tippy, Bill Clinton worked with Newt.

republican reagan and republican 'old man bush' destroyed the USA with their amnesty . And all 'bush's' want more of that amnesty and intake of third world 'mex' and otm . After all , the entire 'jebito bush' familia is 'mexican' Bear .

Legal immigrants have been waiting years to enter the U.S.

Why?

Every single illegal immigrant needs to be deported.
End the anchor baby policy. It's ridiculous.
End chain migration.

I remember in this context a German who had lived from the age of three month to the age of 60 illegally in the USA. Father US-American - mother German. Then he got a health problem and came in a clinic of the USA. They made him in this clinic to a drug addict with a wrong use of strong analgesics. He unsteady drove car under influence of analgesics. A policeman arrested him and they sent him to Germany. He will the rest of his life never be able to visit his homeland USA again.

Given the grammar and sentence structure, I'd say we had a sleeper-cell sock for Green-and-Blue here...

and 'jebito bush' was scheduled to be President of the USA pandering to 'mexicans' and 'otm' but the Trump messed him up Bear .

Forum List

Back