How many people should we let into this country?

That’s great, I didn’t say a word about doing things illegally or immigrants not working. You’re injecting that into the conversation. My point was simple... the state of our economy is rip for growth and bringing in immigrants
I imagine you mean "ripe". The economy does not need more unskilled labor. We already have enough and technology is displacing them rapidly.
Yes I meant ripe. And you’re right about automation. Our workforce is going to need to step it up and change focus. This is why it’s crucial to improve education, training and innovation.
Then you agree we have little need for unskilled immigrants which the vast majority of illegals is?
I don’t think you know what skills somebody processes until they are given the opportunity to develop and pursue. I believe our country stands for giving opportunity. With that said, yes I agree that there is not a need for unskilled workers whether they be foreign or American
You don't know what I know or don't know. Your English ain't that good btw. Someone suggested you come from a shit hole. That true?

That’s great, I didn’t say a word about doing things illegally or immigrants not working. You’re injecting that into the conversation. My point was simple... the state of our economy is rip for growth and bringing in immigrants
I imagine you mean "ripe". The economy does not need more unskilled labor. We already have enough and technology is displacing them rapidly.
Yes I meant ripe. And you’re right about automation. Our workforce is going to need to step it up and change focus. This is why it’s crucial to improve education, training and innovation.
Then you agree we have little need for unskilled immigrants which the vast majority of illegals is?
I don’t think you know what skills somebody processes until they are given the opportunity to develop and pursue. I believe our country stands for giving opportunity. With that said, yes I agree that there is not a need for unskilled workers whether they be foreign or American

True
Our nation is committed to helping provide opportunity for OUR people.
Weird that you have trouble making simple distinctions.
I can tell the difference, I just have a different perspective than you and carry compassion for all life, not just those with an american passport

You don't know what I know or don't know. Your English ain't that good btw. Someone suggested you come from a shit hole. That true?
I’m watching golf and typing on my phone with fat thumbs. That results in a lot of typos, my apologies. But while you insult my English you lack comprehension. I wasn’t talking about “you” specifically, I was speaking generally. Like, “YOU don’t really know a person until you've seen them at their worst.” That kind of YOU. I shouldn’t have to waste time explaining that.

Regarding your other question about coming from a shithole, what exactly are you trying to ask?

I’m watching golf and typing on my phone with fat thumbs. That results in a lot of typos, my apologies. But while you insult my English you lack comprehension. I wasn’t talking about “you” specifically, I was speaking generally. Like, “YOU don’t really know a person until you've seen them at their worst.” That kind of YOU. I shouldn’t have to waste time explaining that.

Regarding your other question about coming from a shithole, what exactly are you trying to ask?
There's a woman in my avatar from a shit hole. Do you two have anything in common outside love of illegals?

There's a woman in my avatar from a shit hole. Do you two have anything in common outside love of illegals?
You should proof read your posts if you are going to be critical of other people’s english. You should also learn how to ask a direct question.

Do I have things in common with the woman in your avatar? Of course, we both are alive, breath air, communicate, have friends, family, two hands two feet etc. should I keep going or do you want to try again to ask a proper question?

You should proof read your posts if you are going to be critical of other people’s english. You should also learn how to ask a direct question.

Do I have things in common with the woman in your avatar? Of course, we both are alive, breath air, communicate, have friends, family, two hands two feet etc. should I keep going or do you want to try again to ask a proper question?
Are you saying you don't come from a shit hole as was previously suggested? Morocco I believe it was. Been there. Definate shit hole.

Not ON CNN..... Portland, MA is now no longer taking immigrants.
Texas busses drop immigrants throughout America, and had a scheduled drop in Maine.
That's when the governor stepped in and said they are way beyond capacity and cannot take the 400 Texas needed to bus.

And there is your answer.

Portland, Maine overrun with African migrants

Last edited:

Are you saying you don't come from a shit hole as was previously suggested? Morocco I believe it was. Been there. Definate shit hole.
I’ve never been to Morocco... turn on fox and you will see where I was born, grew up and currently live... there’s a little golf match going on. No, I wouldn’t call it a shithole.

But I also wouldn’t call anywhere a shithole unless I’ve spent enough time there to get to know it.

I’ve never been to Morocco... turn on fox and you will see where I was born, grew up and currently live... there’s a little golf match going on. No, I wouldn’t call it a shithole.

But I also wouldn’t call anywhere a shithole unless I’ve spent enough time there to get to know it.
Turn on Fox? You were born and live on a golf course? Is that why you're English sucks?

Turn on Fox? You were born and live on a golf course? Is that why you're English sucks?
Yeah my family literally grew up on that golf course and I was born in the nearest hospital to that golf course and went to school a few miles away and live in a house 10 minutes away. My English is just fine, your comprehension skills are in need of much improvement.

Yeah my family literally grew up on that golf course and I was born in the nearest hospital to that golf course and went to school a few miles away and live in a house 10 minutes away. My English is just fine, your comprehension skills are in need of much improvement.
So now that your idiotic shithole theory has been blown to pieces maybe you can explain why you decided to divert from the substance of the conversation and try and point a finger at what race, religion, sex or birthplace you thought I came from?? You do exactly what I’d expect a low IQ douchebag to do when they can’t compete in an intelligent debate. Grow up and do better.

"students who obtain advanced degrees in the STEM fields should automatically be eligible for work visas" - Low Energy Jeb!

I doubt if any citizen is aware of the quotas but at least we should agree that there should be a system just like every civilized nation uses.

imported people tear that USA apart from the inside out . See 'ilham omar' --- talib and her voters and supportersin Minnesota Slade . See the 'import from 'morocco' that is on this board and who is a Gun Control Advocate Slade ,
See, this post and your English gave me the instinct impression that you fare from a shit hole. I am quite sure they have golf in Morocco today.

and its only going to get worse for the next or current generation of younger resident of the USA and their kids you appropriately named Meathead .

and thankfully your from a widdle tiny , powerless 'czech' but i hear that you have a good President . At least you are not an American Meathead .

imported people tear that USA apart from the inside out . See 'ilham omar' --- talib and her voters and supportersin Minnesota Slade . See the 'import from 'morocco' that is on this board and who is a Gun Control Advocate Slade ,
See, this post and your English gave me the instinct impression that you fare from a shit hole. I am quite sure they have golf in Morocco today.
--------------------------- they also have murderous muslim rapists in 'morocco' . See what happened the 2 Swedish girls that were on vacation and hiking in 'moroccos' Atlas mountains . They were both raped and beheaded Meathead .

Forum List

Back