How many people should we let into this country?

Another interesting question.

Liberals want amnesty for the 11-20 million illegal aliens currently living in America. Let’s say that happens, then what? Do we grant amnesty to the next 20 million illegals that come looking for a better life? There are over 7 billion people on the planet, most of which would certainly have a better life if they moved to the US. I’ll ask again: how many of these people should we let immigrate to our country?
Well considering our UE rate is at lowest levels in history and we have over a million available jobs, I don’t know why limiting immigration is even an issue. Grow our workforce, grow our economy, strengthen our country. The time is ripe for that. If we were a company this would be the time to hire and grow.

Population and GDP over quality of life huh?
That certainly falls in line with the programming set forth by your Father Government.
Quality of life is pretty damn good in this country as we sit in front of our smartphones or computers arguing on an Internet forum

Liberals want amnesty for the 11-20 million illegal aliens currently living in America. Let’s say that happens, then what? Do we grant amnesty to the next 20 million illegals that come looking for a better life? There are over 7 billion people on the planet, most of which would certainly have a better life if they moved to the US. I’ll ask again: how many of these people should we let immigrate to our country?
Well considering our UE rate is at lowest levels in history and we have over a million available jobs, I don’t know why limiting immigration is even an issue. Grow our workforce, grow our economy, strengthen our country. The time is ripe for that. If we were a company this would be the time to hire and grow.
------------------------------ me , well i just don't like foreigners that will never be Americans as they are even opposed to America . As proof of what i say see 'ilham omar and 'talib' and their thousands of imported supporters and voters in Minnesota Slade .
Well we all are here today because of ancestors who immigrated here so sorry I’m not very sympathetic to your protectionist point of view

ZERO of the third world trash that's flooding our country now. Let in Afrikaaner's from South Africa and any Europeans who want to come. We need to go BACK to the pre 1965 immigration system.

That certainly falls in line with the programming set forth by your Father Government.
Quality of life is pretty damn good in this country as we sit in front of our smartphones or computers arguing on an Internet forum
------------------------------- [chuckle] for yer post you Freedom loving 'smartphone and computer' and probable 'starbucks coffee sipper' Slade . [chuckle] eh ??

I was told that Democrats are actually running advertisements in South America, encouraging illegal immigrants to come to the U.S. for jobs and for government benefits.

One possibility - librerals want to replace whites in order to get votes from the third world people and thus stay in power.

But seeing White, Protestant, Yankee Elizabeth Warren pander to and try to be casual with black inner city rapper-types is completely puzzling to me and I really have no idea what is going on in these people's brains.

Unfortunately, as soon as we hit a brown majority in the U.S., the country will collapse (as all other brown majority countries have)
And who told you that? Alex Jones.
India doesn't seem to be collapsing with 1.3 billion mostly brown skin population and an economic growth rate of 7%, over twice that of the US.
Clearly rightwing nativism is alive and well.

We are a Nation of immigrants.

Immigrants and immigration are our greatest strength and greatest asset.

And America is not ‘full’ – that's just another one of Trump’s ridiculous lies.

Actually we’re a nation of LEGAL, mostly white European immigrants...look it up. That’s why this place was so badass once upon a time.
“Not full”?
We’re $22 trillion in debt, our healthcare system is a joke, public education is fucked, our middle class can’t save a penny or get ahead, wages are stagnant, 1/3 of our population has illegal roots and is here by way of criminality, Veterans sleeping, pissing, shitting and dying in our streets, rediculously high taxes for America’s Best...etc etc
Let’s be honest, you twisted, unAmerican LefTards would never declare this nation full....right?

------------------------------- [chuckle] for yer post you Freedom loving 'smartphone and computer' and probable 'starbucks coffee sipper' Slade . [chuckle] eh ??
Sipping on coffee as we speak watching the US Open on a 60” flat screen. Life is tough

------------------------------ me , well i just don't like foreigners that will never be Americans as they are even opposed to America . As proof of what i say see 'ilham omar and 'talib' and their thousands of imported supporters and voters in Minnesota Slade .
Well we all are here today because of ancestors who immigrated here so sorry I’m not very sympathetic to your protectionist point of view

Our ancestors were LEGAL, needed immigrants who came here prepared to pull their own weight and to assist in building the greatest nation on earth...How many of our ancestors flew another nations flag or sent their money overseas to be invested into economies abroad?

I was told that Democrats are actually running advertisements in South America, encouraging illegal immigrants to come to the U.S. for jobs and for government benefits.

One possibility - librerals want to replace whites in order to get votes from the third world people and thus stay in power.

But seeing White, Protestant, Yankee Elizabeth Warren pander to and try to be casual with black inner city rapper-types is completely puzzling to me and I really have no idea what is going on in these people's brains.

Unfortunately, as soon as we hit a brown majority in the U.S., the country will collapse (as all other brown majority countries have)
India doesn't seem to be collapsing with 1.3 billion mostly brown skin population and an economic growth rate of 7%, over twice that of the US.

Actually we’re a nation of LEGAL, mostly white European immigrants...look it up. That’s why this place was so badass once upon a time.
“Not full”?
We’re $22 trillion in debt, our healthcare system is a joke, public education is fucked, our middle class can’t save a penny or get ahead, wages are stagnant, 1/3 of our population has illegal roots and is here by way of criminality, Veterans sleeping, pissing, shitting and dying in our streets, rediculously high taxes for America’s Best...etc etc
Let’s be honest, you twisted, unAmerican LefTards would never declare this nation full....right?
-------------------------------- USA became full right about 1970 when USA had about 210 million in the 1970 census .

Our ancestors were LEGAL, needed immigrants who came here prepared to pull their own weight and to assist in building the greatest nation on earth...How many of our ancestors flew another nations flag or sent their money overseas to be invested into economies abroad?
That’s great, I didn’t say a word about doing things illegally or immigrants not working. You’re injecting that into the conversation. My point was simple... the state of our economy is rip for growth and bringing in immigrants

“Not full”?
-------------------------------- USA became full right about 1970 when USA had about 210 million in the 1970 census .
No it didn’t

That’s great, I didn’t say a word about doing things illegally or immigrants not working. You’re injecting that into the conversation. My point was simple... the state of our economy is rip for growth and bringing in immigrants
I imagine you mean "ripe". The economy does not need more unskilled labor. We already have enough and technology is displacing them rapidly.

imported people tear that USA apart from the inside out . See 'ilham omar' --- talib and her voters and supportersin Minnesota Slade . See the 'import from 'morocco' that is on this board and who is a Gun Control Advocate Slade ,

I imagine you mean "ripe". The economy does not need more unskilled labor. We already have enough and technology is displacing them rapidly.
Yes I meant ripe. And you’re right about automation. Our workforce is going to need to step it up and change focus. This is why it’s crucial to improve education, training and innovation.

Yes I meant ripe. And you’re right about automation. Our workforce is going to need to step it up and change focus. This is why it’s crucial to improve education, training and innovation.
Then you agree we have little need for unskilled immigrants which the vast majority of illegals is?

imported people tear that USA apart from the inside out . See 'ilham omar' --- talib and her voters and supportersin Minnesota Slade . See the 'import from 'morocco' that is on this board and who is a Gun Control Advocate Slade ,
Let’s not go down the gun control route and stick to the subject. I don’t agree with those two on everything, they are both pretty extreme but we should do a better job listening and engaging with Muslims and women in this country. And no, immigrants do not tear us apart, they make us great. You’re going to live a very frustrated life with that perspective of yours.

immigrants are after the same thing regular americans are after: The American Dream! and they work just as hard to achieve it!

we shouldn't look for ways to kick them out, we should look for ways to bring them in!

We do “bring them in” through a legal channel and protocol and on the terms of those funding and running this nation.
You didn’t know that?

Then you agree we have little need for unskilled immigrants which the vast majority of illegals is?
I don’t think you know what skills somebody processes until they are given the opportunity to develop and pursue. I believe our country stands for giving opportunity. With that said, yes I agree that there is not a need for unskilled workers whether they be foreign or American

Other than for tourism, Zero, the doors are closed.
Re evaluate in 5 years. Then ICE and concentrate on ensuring the tourism visas are not beyond their 30 day time limit

I don’t think you know what skills somebody processes until they are given the opportunity to develop and pursue. I believe our country stands for giving opportunity. With that said, yes I agree that there is not a need for unskilled workers whether they be foreign or American

True
Our nation is committed to helping provide opportunity for OUR people.
Weird that you have trouble making simple distinctions.

Forum List

Back