Obama's white house deleted ICE docs. hrs. before Trump took over

The speech to the senate is still in the congressional record and other docs that were on the web are still out there. Nothing ever disappears completely form the web.

Obama’s WH Deleted ICE Docs Hours Before Trump Took Office: Report

Remember the obama promise for transparency? hehheh

I wonder if obama will be arrested for this criminal act?

Obama's WH Deleted ICE Docs Hours Before Trump Took Office: Report

Volume 0%
Conservative Tribune.

When are you kids gonna post from real sources?

When are you going to address the content and not the source?

When you post some real content instead of this conspiracy theory crap.

You claim a conspiracy theory, yet you provide no proof of anything. You're just a typical loud mouthed commie.

The speech to the senate is still in the congressional record and other docs that were on the web are still out there. Nothing ever disappears completely form the web.

The NSA has a backup of every federal server in Orem, UT. It takes a court order for that data to be deleted. IF Trump wants the data he can get it.

Obama’s WH Deleted ICE Docs Hours Before Trump Took Office:
Obama’s WH Deleted ICE Docs Hours Before Trump Took Office: Report

Volume 0%
Conservative Tribune.

You claim a conspiracy theory, yet you provide no proof of anything. You're just a typical loud mouthed commie.

Volume 0%
Conservative Tribune.

Yes....we say way too many of these posts complaining about the source.

Just disrupts and clogs up the board with irrelevancy. I reported him for being off topic.

If one has a complaint about a source..I mean a legitimate complaint...that is a different matter...but just to automatically condemn all sources that are of a conservative nature should not be allowed.

Volume 0%
Conservative Tribune.

Just disrupts and clogs up the board with irrelevancy. I reported him for being off topic.

If one has a complaint about a source..I mean a legitimate complaint...that is a different matter...but just to automatically condemn all sources that are of a conservative nature should not be allowed.
  • Overall, we rate the Conservative Tribune Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of conspiracies and propaganda and numerous failed fact checks.

Conservative Tribune - Media Bias/Fact Check

Legitimate complaint.

Volume 0%
Conservative Tribune.

• Overall, we rate the Conservative Tribune Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of conspiracies and propaganda and numerous failed fact checks.

Legitimate complaint.
Its kind of like each time you use CNN and MSNBC(MSDNC) which lie endlessly.... Yet you still use them and claim they are valid...

Volume 0%
Conservative Tribune.

Legitimate complaint.
Its kind of like each time you use CNN and MSNBC(MSDNC) which lie endlessly.... Yet you still use them and claim they are valid...
Post incidents of CNN or MSNBC lying.

Calling your FAKE NEWS the FAKE NEWS it is is being very PRESIDENTIAL!!!!!

Calling your FAKE NEWS the FAKE NEWS it is is being very PRESIDENTIAL!!!!!

You have no evidence it is fake news. You are just giving your prejudiced opinion....anyone could do the same about any source.

Anyhow here is another source since you did not like other...............Obama Admin Deleted 12 Years Of ICE Speeches On Immigration Crisis Right Before Trump Inauguration

Conservative Tribune.
Conservative Tribune.

Legitimate complaint.

Legitimate complaint.

Surelly you jest. hehheh Anyhow boyo....here you go....https://www.quora.com/What-are-some-examples-of-CNN-news-being-biased-or-lying

Volume 0%
Conservative Tribune.

Legitimate complaint.

Exactly....they have no problem with the liberal media lying not even to mention most of the media is liberal.

So they need to cut conservative views some slack....this really is a big problem on this board that needs to be addressed....the constant automatic response of liberals to automatically call conservative views false with no evidence whatsoever to back up their bogus claims.

Volume 0%
Conservative Tribune.

Legitimate complaint.

Exactly....I call upon all conservatives to report this sort of disruptive behavior.

If you are going to call a source....fake news...then put up some evidence of it...otherwise forget it.

Conservative Tribune.

Legitimate complaint.

Exactly....they have no problem with the liberal media lying not even to mention most of the media is liberal.

So they need to cut conservative views some slack....this really is a big problem on this board that need to be addressed....the constant automatic response of liberals to automatically call conservative views false with no evidence whatsoever to back up their bogus claims.
LOL...
Reality is all the evidence needed.

It's unfortunate that you are unable to discern what is real.

It must suck to be stuck in your head. Stuck with relentless confounding realities.

Forum List

Back