How many people should we let into this country?

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Another interesting question.

Liberals want amnesty for the 11-20 million illegal aliens currently living in America. Let’s say that happens, then what? Do we grant amnesty to the next 20 million illegals that come looking for a better life? There are over 7 billion people on the planet, most of which would certainly have a better life if they moved to the US. I’ll ask again: how many of these people should we let immigrate to our country?

Liberals want amnesty for the 11-20 million illegal aliens currently living in America. Let’s say that happens, then what? Do we grant amnesty to the next 20 million illegals that come looking for a better life? There are over 7 billion people on the planet, most of which would certainly have a better life if they moved to the US. I’ll ask again: how many of these people should we let immigrate to our country?
we should promote the general welfare via our commerce clause. tourism is the first, second, or third largest employer in twenty-nine States.

we should promote the general welfare via our commerce clause. tourism is the first, second, or third largest employer in twenty-nine States.

WTF, you folks can't read, or don't read?

Until we sort out the mess we have, the number should be zero. We have to let the border towns recover, we need to work through a few hundred thousand backlog Asylum cases, we need to deport a lot of them. It's basically a human tsunami and just like the natural disaster, there is massive collateral damage to get cleaned up.

Until we sort out the mess we have, the number should be zero. We have to let the border towns recover, we need to work through a few hundred thousand backlog Asylum cases, we need to deport a lot of them. It's basically a human tsunami and just like the natural disaster, there is massive collateral damage to get cleaned up.

Only one US president granted Amnesty to illegal aliens, and that's not a Democrat, but rather one Republican Reagan.

Based on commiecrat lies to secure the border, never happened.

That was the Emilio Gonzales incident. That happened in the early eighties and don't remember much about it but his Dad wanted him back in Cuba.

Elián González - Wikipedia

You got me on a technicality but I am 68 years old and knew the last name is Gonzales.

Liberals want amnesty for the 11-20 million illegal aliens currently living in America. Let’s say that happens, then what?

The aliens left your country.

Do we grant amnesty to the next 20 million illegals that come looking for a better life?

Better life? In the USA? Not for aliens.

There are over 7 billion people on the planet, most of which would certainly have a better life if they moved to the US. I’ll ask again: how many of these people should we let immigrate to our country?

All - if all others do the same.

Last edited:
Legal immigrants have been waiting years to enter the U.S. Every single illegal immigrant needs to be deported.
End the anchor baby policy. It's ridiculous.
End chain migration.

Legal immigrants have been waiting years to enter the U.S.

Why?

Every single illegal immigrant needs to be deported.
End the anchor baby policy. It's ridiculous.
End chain migration.

I remember in this context a German who had lived from the age of three month to the age of 60 illegally in the USA. Father US-American - mother German. Then he got a health problem and came in a clinic of the USA. They made him in this clinic to a drug addict with a wrong use of strong analgesics. He unsteady drove car under influence of analgesics. A policeman arrested him and they sent him to Germany. He will the rest of his life never be able to visit his homeland USA again.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back