How many pages are in the Mueller Report?

That is a simple question of fact - but so far AG Barr has refused to say? Why is that? Reportedly, AG Barr has told Nadler today that it is "very substantial". What does "very substantial" mean? What do you think?

800 is what's being reported.

That is a simple question of fact - but so far AG Barr has refused to say? Why is that? Reportedly, AG Barr has told Nadler today that it is "very substantial". What does "very substantial" mean? What do you think?

Obviously he doesnt want to say how many because hes going to sneak some pages out in his socks.
The world may just never know..... but be patient. Then you will find out why people are presumed Innocent until
proven guilty, ... especially after two years of a fucking fiasco, thank you very much!

Obviously he doesnt want to say how many because hes going to sneak some pages out in his socks.
The world may just never know..... but be patient. Then you will find out why people are presumed Innocent until
proven guilty, ... especially after two years of a fucking fiasco, thank you very much!

As I stated earlier - Nadler now knows how many pages there are. AG Barr told him this afternoon - but Nadler is still keeping that to himself.

How big of a dipshit is Lakhota²

You anonymous keyboard bullies amaze me with all your personal attacks. It really makes you look small and stupid.

How the hell is the Mueller Investigation over if the Grand Jury is still operating "robustly"...and it is.

Did Barr shut it down?

As I stated earlier - Nadler now knows how many pages there are. AG Barr told him this afternoon - but Nadler is still keeping that to himself.

That's a really odd and obscure thing to be secretive about

Why should he?? When the report is released then you will find out.

Dingbat.

Well, at least Chairman Nadler now knows the total number of pages. That's a good thing.

Like I said, what's your hurry? Don't you want this done right?

I'm in no big hurry - so long as the truth all comes out. In the meantime - Trump is taking a victory lap like he's all in the clear. I seriously doubt he's in the clear.

You'd say that no matter what the report says.

Forum List

Back