How many pages are in the Mueller Report?

Like Reagan said: "Trust, but verify." We must verify the Mueller Report.

You’re not going to read the report. You’re just going to get the talking points from msnbc. Stop.

No collusion is enough.

Would you have accepted such a response from former AG Eric Holder about President Obama?
It was Mueller who reached the conclusion, not Barr you imbecile....Were Barr not telling the truth about the contents of the report, we all know that the Mule would have already said something.

No collusion is enough.

Would you have accepted such a response from former AG Eric Holder about President Obama?
No collusion is enough.

It was Mueller who reached the conclusion, not Barr you imbecile....Were Barr not telling the truth about the contents of the report, we all know that the Mule would have already said something.

Exactly. Conspiracy theories from the left get dumber and dumber

That is a simple question of fact - but so far AG Barr has refused to say? Why is that? Reportedly, AG Barr has told Nadler today that it is "very substantial". What does "very substantial" mean? What do you think?
First he has to check the report for issues that could affect exposing confidential informant and National Security.
I think its a 80 page report but i dont recall where I heard that so dont count on that being a fact .
Substantial Journal it would mean a lot of information.
What differance how many pages are in the report

Even as Trump's fixer, AG Barr is entitled to his legal opinions - but he should not be entitled to withhold Mueller's full report.

That is a simple question of fact - but so far AG Barr has refused to say? Why is that? Reportedly, AG Barr has told Nadler today that it is "very substantial". What does "very substantial" mean? What do you think?
First he has to check the report for issues that could affect exposing confidential informant and National Security.
I think its a 80 page report but i dont recall where I heard that so dont count on that being a fact .

80 pages? That's funny.

80 pages? That's funny.
I left out a zero

How big of a dipshit is Lakhota²

Just curious why are liberals whining about Barr when they had no issue with Rosenstein with holding information? Democrats went to great lengths to protect Rosenstein, and Rosenstein is working with Barr and Barr is a BFF with Mueller. Barr is a republican and Mueller is a republican. Why are you okay with Mueller and not Barr? Also why didn't democrats try and get the release of any information on TRUMP having interviewed Mueller for Comeys job before Rosenatein picked him to run the SC?

Like Reagan said: "Trust, but verify." We must verify the Mueller Report.
55532043_2386115338079655_6152775169619263488_n.jpg

Just curious why are liberals whining about Barr when they had no issue with Rosenstein with holding information? Democrats went to great lengths to protect Rosenstein, and Rosenstein is working with Barr and Barr is a BFF with Mueller. Barr is a republican and Mueller is a republican. Why are you okay with Mueller and not Barr? Also why didn't democrats try and get the release of any information on TRUMP having interviewed Mueller for Comeys job before Rosenatein picked him to run the SC?

Rosenstein is a Republican who was appointed by Trump. Democrats had no control over that. However, we were pleased that Rosenstein hired Mueller as special prosecutor to investigate Trump. BTW, have you ever read Barr's 19-page letter before he was appointed by Trump? Mueller has a history of honor - Barr does not.

READ: Bill Barr's 19-Page Memo Ripping Mueller Probe | National Law Journal

Rosenstein is a Republican who was appointed by Trump. Democrats had no control over that. However, we were pleased that Rosenstein hired Mueller as special prosecutor to investigate Trump. BTW, have you ever read Barr's 19-page letter before he was appointed by Trump? Mueller has a history of honor - Barr does not.

READ: Bill Barr's 19-Page Memo Ripping Mueller Probe | National Law Journal

A subscription website?

I bet you read the first paragraph and thought it was the entire article.

You are so dishonest.

That is a simple question of fact - but so far AG Barr has refused to say? Why is that? Reportedly, AG Barr has told Nadler today that it is "substantial". What does "substantial" mean? What do you think?
It means that a prosecutor with virtually unlimited time and resources produced a massive report. Why should he say how big it is until he's had a chance to dig through it and decide what can be released to the jackals without them violating national security?

Without knowing the original size of Mueller's report - we have no way of knowing what percentage of his report is ultimately released to Congress and the public. Why is AG Barr hiding this simple fact? It seems to me that a simple FOIA request should be enough to get this number.

It's only been a few days and the report has to be huge. What did you expect, for Rachel Maddow to have it yesterday?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back