How many of you are over 30

Absolutely not. People wouldn't listen to it (as they don't listen to Air America) if it was that way.

Libs get pissed off because the truth gets spoken on conservative talk radio. They don't have a truthful medium, and it makes them gnash their teeth, and accuse everyone else of the vitriol they suffer from.

This is true. The reason liberals seem to be getting nastier and more hateful is because they never had conservative talk radio befcre to contend with. Their news media was liberal and America only heard what liberal media allowed to be broadcast. Now the libs know that the conservative message is getting across the country to anyone who can turn on a radio. The conservative viewpoint does not need to be read by the few who actually seek out all viewpoints in less than obvious places. Now it's on the air 24/7 and more and more people are hearing it and saying "hey, that's how I feel, but I never heard anyone on the news talk that way". Conservative radio does not "turn people into conservatives" it just lets them know that there are hundreds of thousands, millions who feel the same way and that we DO have a choice, a real choice. I first heard Rush limbaugh by accident on the car radio one day, and thought "who the hell is this self-rightious SOB anyway, what an inflated ego". but as I listened I realized he was voicing everything I believed in and was frustrated with in the government. That was in 1992. Radical leftist libs are like vermin that go nuts when exposed to the light. The conservative side is the light and they hate that it is now being spread as much as their side is. They had it all to themselves for a long time.

lol...what a bunch of garbage.

the party of Karl Rove, Dick Cheney, Annie Coultergeist and Rush Limbaugh really needs to concern itself with it's own anger....

What I will say is we should have been able to respond to the right's idiocy sooner ........ we got complacent and never saw it coming.

The left hurt America with the welfare state. The right hurt America with Reagan and Bush tax cut and spend. Now we are in a mess, and God help the next president.

I have grown more, not less, liberal with age.

I have seen enough good hard working people not making it, and enough empty headed nitwits soaring to heights well beyond their abilities (but not their social standing) to know that we need governments to keep a lid on things.

I believe in viable just government for much the same reason some of you believe in guns.

Out of a sense of enlightened self interest.
I think you just described Obama and I'm thinking you will vote for Obama.

Last edited:
The left hurt America with the welfare state. The right hurt America with Reagan and Bush tax cut and spend. Now we are in a mess, and God help the next president.
You do not think Bush should have paid for the Govt's liability for 911 and improving national defenses?

Forum List

Back