How many of these leftists demanded action to seek justice for the hundreds of girls kidnapped?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
When Boko Haram kidnapped hundreds of girls to sell and rape were you as outraged as you are over the solitary man murdered by Saudi?
I DISTINCTLY remember the entire left defending Obama's absurd hashtag campaign. And that was the extent of his effort to rescue the girls.
The party of "believe the women" & "womens rights" didnt do a damn thing to rescue hundreds of girls from rape and slavery.
That same party is crucifying the right and Trump for not "doing something" in regards to one middle aged non American man murdered on non American soil.

I think most of you need to check yourselves and evaluate YOUR own values.

When Boko Haram kidnapped hundreds of girls to sell and rape were you as outraged as you are over the solitary man murdered by Saudi?
I DISTINCTLY remember the entire left defending Obama's absurd hashtag campaign. And that was the extent of his effort to rescue the girls.
The party of "believe the women" & "womens rights" didnt do a damn thing to rescue hundreds of girls from rape and slavery.
That same party is crucifying the right and Trump for not "doing something" in regards to one middle aged non American man murdered on non American soil.

Why would they care about “some girl in Iowa”?

Why do conservatives struggle with equivalencies??

Boko Haram is not the government......they are criminals

How about all the journalists that were beheaded during Obama's tenure?

We were rightfully outraged
It was NOT the Government doing it, it was terrorists

Why can’t conservatives tell the difference?

Why do conservatives struggle with equivalencies??

Boko Haram is not the government......they are criminals
Nigeria is a fucking joke.

Boko Haram is not that different from the average Muslim living there, and Muslims are huge percentage of the population.

How about all of the terrorists that were drone killed by Obama during his tenure?

True; we can't send the Delta Force or the SEALs into every hostage situation but we can, at least, stop saying we love dictators as your messiah/orange blob has done.

How about all of the terrorists that were drone killed by Obama during his tenure?

True; we can't send the Delta Force or the SEALs into every hostage situation but we can, at least, stop saying we love dictators as your messiah/orange blob has done.

Obama said nice things about Fidel Castro after he died and none of you gave a fuck. Face it. You’ve double standards up the ying yang.

How concerned were YOU about the Boko Haram women hypocrite?

I already know the answer....

NEXT!!!

Last edited:
Liberals don't have a problem with murder or brutal regimes. Liberals have a problem with Trump. If Hillary was in the White House, their response to this matter would be entirely different.

With that said, I believe Trump should adopt a hardline. If he doesn't, and I doubt that he will, I will be critical.

We were rightfully outraged
It was NOT the Government doing it, it was terrorists

Why can’t conservatives tell the difference?
Because the hacks don't want to.

They know the difference, they're just SCUM, so want to pretend.

Do like I do, and wipe them off the bottom of your shoe quickly before they stink up the place.

NEXT!!!
I sure hope we are or will hunt down the lead terrorist who kidnapped those girls

Oops....

Dumbass

How many of these Leftists demanded action for the Benghazi victims?

NEXT!!!
I sure hope we are or will hunt down the lead terrorist who kidnapped those girls

Oops....

Dumbass

That was a KO there.

Forum List

Back