I sure hope we are or will hunt down the lead terrorist who kidnapped those girls

Sorry but how did this get to be our problem? A Nigerian Muslim terrorist kidnaps Nigerian girls in Nigeria and suddenly they become "our" girls? I want the guy to die a horrible death too, but it isnt our problem.

• Banned
Sorry but how did this get to be our problem? A Nigerian Muslim terrorist kidnaps Nigerian girls in Nigeria and suddenly they become "our" girls? I want the guy to die a horrible death too, but it isnt our problem.

This SHOULD be everyones problem. If the world united on dealing with major acts of terrorism in a swift & lethal manner it might actually put a stop to it. Just because these girls are in Africa doesn't make their lives less valuable. America should always help defend the defenseless.

All the stupid #'s and online petitions are meaningless.

They are black girls so big Moo can say they could be her daughters.

Unless and until we find out why the Nigerians allowed the kidnappings happen when they had four hours to move those girls, we should not do one single thing. Not a boot, not a toe, not a drone. This has all the earmarks of a baited trap.

The U.S. military has been part of the hunt for Christian terrorist Joseph Kony in the Congo since 2008.

So I wouldn't get too excited about a quick killing of the leader of Boko Haram. . :cool:

Anybody who wants to donate their martial skill or their own money to bringing these people to justice has my support, but the U.S. government has no business being involved. They'd simply escalate things and make them worse.

I can see no upsides to sending US troops to Nigeria for this. You have to figure at least some members of the government there are sympathetic to Boko Haram. It looks like another Somalia in the making.

This SHOULD be everyones problem. If the world united on dealing with major acts of terrorism in a swift & lethal manner it might actually put a stop to it. Just because these girls are in Africa doesn't make their lives less valuable. America should always help defend the defenseless.

All the stupid #'s and online petitions are meaningless.

That's a fine sentiment, I hope the leftys here who rail against you constantly take note of your compassion.

As for me, fuck not given.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
  • Banned
I can see no upsides to sending US troops to Nigeria for this. You have to figure at least some members of the government there are sympathetic to Boko Haram. It looks like another Somalia in the making.

You wouldn't support a few cia agents with drone support?

Maybe.
But I can see it escalating pretty quickly. Again, how did this become our problem?

Maybe.
But I can see it escalating pretty quickly. Again, how did this become our problem?

Well that's all I think is needed. No need for military intervention. As to it being our problem, it's not but that doesn't mean we can't do what's right. They are CHILDREN

I don't see it as a problem for US. I see it as an opportunity to tout our ability to slaughter 1000 radical Muslims in a single attack, suffering few if any casualties.

San Jacinto redux.

They are black girls so big Moo can say they could be her daughters.

Unless and until we find out why the Nigerians allowed the kidnappings happen when they had four hours to move those girls, we should not do one single thing. Not a boot, not a toe, not a drone. This has all the earmarks of a baited trap.

To bad so sad you don't care....

grampa is dead right

most of the girls will not be "saved"

but the leader of Boko Haram must be taken and dealt with

The FBI has been sent in to investigate and I am sure that a few special force officers will show up, but it won't be in the news..

We as Americans have a chance to do something good for females that are constantly being harassed and subjugated by the bastards that claim Islam as their inspiration..Death to all those that seek to destroy lives because someone is not towing the line of oppression...

Certainly, because there is no oil or no prophet involved for the USA.
Stay away until there is something profitable for the USA.

Certainly, because there is no oil or no prophet involved for the USA.
Stay away until there is something profitable for the USA.

I'm sure Boka Haram has its own prophet.

You're such a fucking dolt. You're ready to throw away American lives on someone else's problem.

Forum List

Back