How many of these leftists demanded action to seek justice for the hundreds of girls kidnapped?

When Boko Haram kidnapped hundreds of girls to sell and rape were you as outraged as you are over the solitary man murdered by Saudi?
I DISTINCTLY remember the entire left defending Obama's absurd hashtag campaign. And that was the extent of his effort to rescue the girls.
The party of "believe the women" & "womens rights" didnt do a damn thing to rescue hundreds of girls from rape and slavery.
That same party is crucifying the right and Trump for not "doing something" in regards to one middle aged non American man murdered on non American soil.

I think most of you need to check yourselves and evaluate YOUR own values.

How many of these Leftists demanded action for the Benghazi victims?

None.

When Boko Haram kidnapped hundreds of girls to sell and rape were you as outraged as you are over the solitary man murdered by Saudi?
I DISTINCTLY remember the entire left defending Obama's absurd hashtag campaign. And that was the extent of his effort to rescue the girls.
The party of "believe the women" & "womens rights" didnt do a damn thing to rescue hundreds of girls from rape and slavery.
That same party is crucifying the right and Trump for not "doing something" in regards to one middle aged non American man murdered on non American soil.

I think most of you need to check yourselves and evaluate YOUR own values.
Meanwhile Obama Drones American Citizens Overseas and kills them without a trial.

And the media and everyone on The Left never blinked an eye.

If hiLIARy were President, this would be the SJW-NPC script for both Khashoggi and the kidnapped girls:

NPC-18-media-CNN-What Difference.jpg

Despite years of trolling and the occasional drunk posting I TRY to be as fair as possible when it comes to serious matters.

I considered those girls plight to be a VERY serious situation deserving of our full attention. This situation I do not see the urgency. We should be doing our best to get untangled from these terrible countries and THEN we are better positioned to take stands on human rights when the blowback doesn't threaten average Americans. This mans death, while tragic, is not worth the risk of hurting average Americans who are just now recovering from the last disaster.

Forum List

Back