How many here saw last nights Niners/Rams game?

well that as well I am sure plus a lot of it has to do he has adjusted to the speed of the game,even peyton manning and john elway were terrible their first years as a couple of examples of great QB'S that were not any good their first season.
I did see Goth make some very hard passes and he hit people right on the numbers.

We'll know where we are next week when we play the Cowboys. If we beat them, I'm going to go on a 3-day bender.

Why only three days?

Last edited:
I hated the Rams for 22 years when they were in stank louis and always rooted for the other team they were playing to win each sunday.:biggrin:
Oh, c'mon. You didn't like the Greatest Show on Turf just a little bit?

speaking of that,when the Rams left LA,that of course was the most depressing moment of my life,the second most was when they actually won the superbowl after leaving,depressing enough as it was that they made it there so winning it all was the ultimate back kick in the nuts for me. and it was such a major slap in the faces to people like you when the evil bitch said -now i know i did the right thing. one of these days i plan on finding her grave and pissing on it.i know it is in the LA area so you should so that this weekend.hee hee.

you know despite the fact that cheaters have ruined a great sport for me,i really cant hate them TOO much,after all they did beat that phony fraud team in stank louis and deprive that evil slut fucking bitch of another superbowl trophy.i dont know about you but that was a MAJOR big favor they did for me.:up: I know many fans in LA I know many fans in LA I have spoken to that feel the exact same way on that as well.:up:

Last edited:
Last nights game was very good. I did have to laugh at how few people attended.

I heard they were selling tickets for $15. Anyone know if that was true?

It might be. I won't go to a game in Santa Clara, though I have gone to Seattle and Phoenix for away games since the move. I grew up near Kezar, and played three years there with my high school.

Imagine, I paid .50 cents to get into the game at Kezar, to sit in the east end zone for a couple of years as a kid. We use to hop the fence from the cheap seats during the game, and when the final gun ended the game we collected cushions which we returned for the .05 cents deposit.

Those who had season tickets at the stick. and some who had them at Kezar too, were really pissed by the cost to them of the move. Most didn't renew their tickets and are glad they didn't, sitting on the hoi polloi side is to get baked by the sun.

the NFL is finding out that the move to santa clara was as moronic as the chargers going to LA.same as how the majority of fans that show up for the games st stubhub are always from the opposing team,same thing is happening at stubhub as well.lol

these idiot NFL owners are really destroying a great game.

Forum List

Back