How Many Here Give Out Too Much Rep In 24 Hours?

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
I do all the time, and it doesn't seem like I'm giving that much out.

I know this isn't the suggestion box, but my suggestion would be, LIFT THE LIMIT!

Why is there one in the first place. I kind of get the, "you must spread some reputation around before giving it to _______ again," but not the so much in 24 hours limit.

I try, and it's not hard. If you really got me to laugh, I usually will rep.

I just empty the rep bag all the time. I just think there's a lot of good people here, and I rep for agreeing with people. Sure people give out rep to somebody saying something funny, but I tend to rep the serious posts more.

I just empty the rep bag all the time. I just think there's a lot of good people here, and I rep for agreeing with people. Sure people give out rep to somebody saying something funny, but I tend to rep the serious posts more.
I do both

I know this isn't the suggestion box, but my suggestion would be, LIFT THE LIMIT!

Why is there one in the first place. I kind of get the, "you must spread some reputation around before giving it to _______ again," but not the so much in 24 hours limit.

This has been discussed a few times already. I dont think the setttings will be changed.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/annou...needs-to-be-expanded.html?highlight=rep+limit

I hit the damn thing at least 2 times a week :lol:

I am on here too much.

This has been discussed a few times already. I dont think the setttings will be changed.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/annou...needs-to-be-expanded.html?highlight=rep+limit

I am on here too much.

Thanks for the heads up P_P. I wasn't aware of that thread... AND I got an eye full of agnapostates avatar...
surprised-035.png

I am on here too much.

Thanks for the heads up P_P. I wasn't aware of that thread... AND I got an eye full of agnapostates avatar...
surprised-035.png

at least she's of age. I hope.

I am on here too much.

surprised-035.png

at least she's of age. I hope.

I used to bar tend for quite a few years, and one time this old guy I knew came in and said that he'd been down to this other bar in the next town and "Nuns" were in the bar. I was shocked at the thought of nuns drinking in the bar and said "NUNS?!" He said, "ya, you ain't gonna get none,"... :lol:

happens to me all the time....i give a lot of rep out to newbies to try to encourage them...i save a few negs for my favorite poster, rhodes....then just rep willy nilly at times.

How many others of you have gotten this message:

"You must spread Rep around to other posters before you give Rep again to Gunny, you shameless suckup"

How many others of you have gotten this message:

"You must spread Rep around to other posters before you give Rep again to Gunny, you shameless suckup"

Mine says "Give rep to Gunny as often as humanly possible, because he's a stand-up guy with a sweet profile pic." :badgrin:

Oh, ummm .... :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back