How Many Here Give Out Too Much Rep In 24 Hours?

I ran out purposely trying to knock Gunny up to 500 because I like even numbers. I succeeded, but now I have none left.

I ran out purposely trying to knock Gunny up to 500 because I like even numbers. I succeeded, but now I have none left.

REP ABUSE...
MSN-Emoticon-116.gif

REP ABUSE...
MSN-Emoticon-116.gif

Actually, I think that would be rep manipulation since I didn't ding anyone to get him there.. Besides, anyone that manipulates rep gets mercilessly toyed with.

I get mercilessly tyed with all the time, so I may as well commit the crime. :eusa_angel:

Now.. Selling rep for a plane ticket might qualify for a different sort of punishment I'm not aware of.

How many others of you have gotten this message:

"You must spread Rep around to other posters before you give Rep again to Gunny, you shameless suckup"

Mine says "Give rep to Gunny as often as humanly possible, because he's a stand-up guy with a sweet profile pic." :badgrin:

Oh, ummm .... :eusa_angel:
If we could see your nose I'd bet it is just a bit brown. I do agree with you though Gunny is a straight shooter. I better get a mirror...

Seriously I agree with what Gunny post most generally.

REP ABUSE...
MSN-Emoticon-116.gif

Actually, I think that would be rep manipulation since I didn't ding anyone to get him there.. Besides, anyone that manipulates rep gets mercilessly toyed with.

I get mercilessly tyed with all the time, so I may as well commit the crime. :eusa_angel:

Now.. Selling rep for a plane ticket might qualify for a different sort of punishment I'm not aware of.

I think I better rep you to help you get to 230... :D

Edit: AND IT WORKED!!!

Last edited:
REP ABUSE...
MSN-Emoticon-116.gif

GUess how I got to 231. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle: :eusa_angel:

GUess how I got to 231. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle: :eusa_angel:

I'm guessing it's a combo of Gunny's 500 plus other people's help.

And I don't discriminate who I give rep to either. I'll give it to friend and foe alike. The only criteria is say something I agree with... or crack me up.

If we could see your nose I'd bet it is just a bit brown. I do agree with you though Gunny is a straight shooter. I better get a mirror...

Seriously I agree with what Gunny post most generally.

Nope. My nose is clean and shiny.

Just stating the facts, ma'am. ;)

Forum List

Back