How many here believe in a pre-trib rapture?

I'm certainly not the last word on this and realize many folks do believe in a pre-trib, a mid-trib, or a post-trib rapture. The fact that religion itself can't make up its mind causes me pause. I have read and studied the Bible. Personally, I see absolutely nothing in the Bible that leads me to believe in any rapture doctrine at all. I see a second coming of Christ with a resurrection of the just and a changing of those Christians who are alive at His coming. This second coming certainly appears to me to occur at the end of the Great Tribulation period when Christ returns to establish His kingdom upon this earth. Just my two cents.

To me it seems obvious that the awaited antichrist whose appearance precedes the second coming, a false prophet who claimed to be a god and misleads the nations of the world already came in 325.c.e. when the Romans turned Jesus into a three in one mangod and set out conquering the nations and persecuting and slaughtering all unbelievers in his name.

The great tribulation has already been raging for more than a thousand years before anyone here was born.

And all those who would work towards imposing their perverse beliefs about a three in one mangod on all unbelievers to this day have the mark of the beast in plain sight, right in the middle of their forehead and on their left hand.

If you have eyes to see then see.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back