How many girls have you kissed and how old are you?

My bad. I didnt know you like fat guys. Did you get permission from your boyfriend to post that pic?
No sorry fat white guys that try to pass themselves of as a black man makes me laugh!!!! so keep it up......................:auiqs.jpg:

Rambunctious, not every topic has to be about "flaming" or taking potshots. Threads like this where we can talk about life's experiences regardless of political differences helps to build a bridge.

Example: When Walter Becker of Steely Dan fame died last year? Those that would fuss and feud actually put their differences aside and shared our favorite Steely Dan tunes.

I guess what I am trying to say is to take advantage of the times we can talk like people instead of being on the attack....JMO.

BTW, I don't always agree with Asclepias and we have gone back and forth at each other a time or three.. but I respect the man. He only gives back what he gets.

I'm 24, kissed 43 different girls on the lips
What about you
Come to think of it, I had sex with more than 43 women by the time I was 24.

Hell, I topped that by the time I was twenty and my first time wasnt until I was 18. I am not proud of that fact. By the time I finally " grew up"? I would estimate that I easily sampled the wares of at least 800 ( and that is a conervative figure) and could be as high as a thousand. Being a musician has some incredible perks that goes with the territory. Being older and wiser and having finally " grown up"? I totally regret how I once acted.

Time has a way of putting things into perspective.
Sure ya did, delusional dale, but then again, you also delude yourself into believing David Hogg ever said he wasn't at Douglas High during the shooting. :cuckoo:

We have been around this mulberry bush a time ir three, lil faun....and you ignore the words of David "Scoops" Hogg himself. You can act pissy all ya want...but the tape said it all.

Hope this helps!
Well, delusional Dale? Where's that quote? Here, lemme help you out...

"At 6 pm after the shooting, I took my camera, got on my bike. I rode in basically twilight. And I ride my bike three miles down winding sidewalks and find my way to the school, as I’ve done in previous years. All the while, I was making sure my camera bag didn’t rip open, because if you zip it a certain way, the camera falls out, and it would be destroyed." ~ David Hogg, 2.20.2018

"On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and rode as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting." ~ David Hogg, 3.26.2018

Well look at that … no wonder you refuse to quote Hogg denying he was on lockdown -- he never did. You're just as crazy as I said, delusional dale.

:dance:

My bad. I didnt know you like fat guys. Did you get permission from your boyfriend to post that pic?
No sorry fat white guys that try to pass themselves of as a black man makes me laugh!!!! so keep it up......................:auiqs.jpg:

Rambunctious, not every topic has to be about "flaming" or taking potshots. Threads like this where we can talk about life's experiences regardless of political differences helps to build a bridge.

Example: When Walter Becker of Steely Dan fame died last year? Those that would fuss and feud actually put their differences aside and shared our favorite Steely Dan tunes.

I guess what I am trying to say is to take advantage of the times we can talk like people instead of being on the attack....JMO.

BTW, I don't always agree with Asclepias and we have gone back and forth at each other a time or three.. but I respect the man. He only gives back what he gets.
ASCLEPIAS is full of shit give me a break....lmao.....

I'm 24, kissed 43 different girls on the lips
What about you
Come to think of it, I had sex with more than 43 women by the time I was 24.

Hell, I topped that by the time I was twenty and my first time wasnt until I was 18. I am not proud of that fact. By the time I finally " grew up"? I would estimate that I easily sampled the wares of at least 800 ( and that is a conervative figure) and could be as high as a thousand. Being a musician has some incredible perks that goes with the territory. Being older and wiser and having finally " grown up"? I totally regret how I once acted.

Time has a way of putting things into perspective.
Sure ya did, delusional dale, but then again, you also delude yourself into believing David Hogg ever said he wasn't at Douglas High during the shooting. :cuckoo:

We have been around this mulberry bush a time ir three, lil faun....and you ignore the words of David "Scoops" Hogg himself. You can act pissy all ya want...but the tape said it all.

Hope this helps!
Well, delusional Dale? Where's that quote? Here, lemme help you out...

"At 6 pm after the shooting, I took my camera, got on my bike. I rode in basically twilight. And I ride my bike three miles down winding sidewalks and find my way to the school, as I’ve done in previous years. All the while, I was making sure my camera bag didn’t rip open, because if you zip it a certain way, the camera falls out, and it would be destroyed." ~ David Hogg, 2.20.2018

"On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and rode as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting." ~ David Hogg, 3.26.2018

Well look at that … no wonder you refuse to quote Hogg denying he was on lockdown -- he never did. You're just as crazy as I said, delusional dale.

:dance:

In the interview of Hogg that I posted, he said that he couldn't believe there was another school shooting so he got on his bike and went to the school....dont get pissed at me for what he said.

:21:

ASCLEPIAS is full of shit give me a break....lmao.....

I am glad of the fact both of you post here. I respect Asclepias even if I rarely agree with him. If that bothers you, then it is what it is but it doesn't change anything. Just keeping it real.

I am glad of the fact both of you post here. I respect Asclepias even if I rarely agree with him. If that bothers you, then it is what it is but it doesn't change anything. Just keeping it real.
He is an ANTIFA white guy pretending to be black....so conversing with him is pointless.....and pathetic...

He is an ANTIFA white guy pretending to be black....so conversing with him is pointless.....and pathetic...
I love it when white guys hate me so much they claim I'm white. Its a nauseating thought but I do understand that me dominating them has them searching for any explanation other than the truth.

I love it when white guys hate me so much they claim I'm white. Its a nauseating thought but I do understand that me dominating them has them searching for any explanation other than the truth.
The truth is out on you...you are just the last to know it.......the more you post the more we laugh......

The truth is out on you...you are just the last to know it.......the more you post the more we laugh......
We? No one seems to be agreeing with you at all. :21:

We? No one seems to be agreeing with you at all.
At least 5 others filled me in son.....you are exposed son.....its not cool to try and pass yourself off as what you are not....but it is entertaining.....

We? No one seems to be agreeing with you at all.
At least 5 others filled me in son.....you are exposed son.....its not cool to try and pass yourself off as what you are not....but it is entertaining.....
That tells me i have dominated at least 5 other white guys into the delusion that I am not Black. Thanks for telling me I have been able to affect that many of you.

That tells me i have dominated at least 5 other white guys into the delusion that I am not Black. Thanks for telling me I have been able to affect that many of you
You are just not convincing......sorry....bet you can't even get summer stock.....

That tells me i have dominated at least 5 other white guys into the delusion that I am not Black. Thanks for telling me I have been able to affect that many of you
You are just not convincing......sorry....bet you can't even get summer stock.....
Youre very convincing. You have convinced me I have dominated you so badly that in your eyes I must be white. :laugh:

Youre very convincing. You have convinced me I have dominated you so badly that in your eyes I must be white.
Its sad that in most every post you make skin color is mentioned.....especially when you are white pretending to be black...its kind of sick.....

Forum List

Back