How many girls have you kissed and how old are you?

No thanks necessary. I hand out kneepads to all girls like you that love giving BJ's. I want them to be comfortable
Are you fantasizing again?.....Put your little chub away....no one wants its or you wouldn't be on this board right now......

No thanks necessary. I hand out kneepads to all girls like you that love giving BJ's. I want them to be comfortable
Are you fantasizing again?.....Put your little chub away....no one wants its or you wouldn't be on this board right now......
Obviously you want it. However, I dont have to get a BJ from a ugly woman like you.

I'm 24, kissed 43 different girls on the lips
What about you
Come to think of it, I had sex with more than 43 women by the time I was 24.

Hell, I topped that by the time I was twenty and my first time wasnt until I was 18. I am not proud of that fact. By the time I finally " grew up"? I would estimate that I easily sampled the wares of at least 800 ( and that is a conervative figure) and could be as high as a thousand. Being a musician has some incredible perks that goes with the territory. Being older and wiser and having finally " grown up"? I totally regret how I once acted.

Time has a way of putting things into perspective.

What about you

Hell, I topped that by the time I was twenty and my first time wasnt until I was 18. I am not proud of that fact. By the time I finally " grew up"? I would estimate that I easily sampled the wares of at least 800 ( and that is a conervative figure) and could be as high as a thousand. Being a musician has some incredible perks that goes with the territory. Being older and wiser and having finally " grown up"? I totally regret how I once acted.

I was a slow starter. I was really shy but that seemed to attract females even more. I didnt get really active until I was about 19. Had a 28 year old woman give me confidence and some great lessons. You have me beat by a mile though. I lost count but I would say close to 400 at most. I played basketball and was able to travel the world.

I was a slow starter. I was really shy but that seemed to attract females even more. I didnt get really active until I was about 19. Had a 28 year old woman give me confidence and some great lessons. You have me beat by a mile though. I lost count but I would say close to 400 at most. I played basketball and was able to travel the world
:21::auiqs.jpg::happy-1::laughing0301::laugh2::laugh::lmao::lol::laughing0301::laugh2::laugh::mm::muahaha::laugh::laugh2::laughing0301:

I was a slow starter. I was really shy but that seemed to attract females even more. I didnt get really active until I was about 19. Had a 28 year old woman give me confidence and some great lessons. You have me beat by a mile though. I lost count but I would say close to 400 at most. I played basketball and was able to travel the world
:21::auiqs.jpg::happy-1::laughing0301::laugh2::laugh::lmao::lol::laughing0301::laugh2::laugh::mm::muahaha::laugh::laugh2::laughing0301:

You think thats funny? How many guys did you let have sex with you? I bet you gave it up frequently to guys like me.

What about you

Sure ya did, delusional dale, but then again, you also delude yourself into believing David Hogg ever said he wasn't at Douglas High during the shooting. :cuckoo:

What about you

I was a slow starter. I was really shy but that seemed to attract females even more. I didnt get really active until I was about 19. Had a 28 year old woman give me confidence and some great lessons. You have me beat by a mile though. I lost count but I would say close to 400 at most.

It caused me to become desensitized when it came to real intimacy. I was never happy with what I had...always tempted by the fruit of another. The ironic part was that the ones that I wanted to be serious with treated me like I treated others. Promiscuity never ends in a meaningful, lifelong relationship...at least not in my case.

What about you

I was a slow starter. I was really shy but that seemed to attract females even more. I didnt get really active until I was about 19. Had a 28 year old woman give me confidence and some great lessons. You have me beat by a mile though. I lost count but I would say close to 400 at most.

It caused me to become desensitized when it came to real intimacy. I was never happy with what I had...always tempted by the fruit of another. The ironic part was that the ones that I wanted to be serious with treated me like I treated others. Promiscuity never ends in a meaningful, lifelong relationship...at least not in my case.
I understand exactly what you mean. I had to take a 6 month hiatus. Weird how that worked out. I met my wife who would have never dated me while I was dating other women.

You think thats funny? How many guys did you let have sex with you? I bet you gave it up frequently to guys like me
ASCLEPIAS

YOU??????.....
upload_2018-9-17_21-42-29.jpeg

No thanks......

What about you

Sure ya did, delusional dale, but then again, you also delude yourself into believing David Hogg ever said he wasn't at Douglas High during the shooting. :cuckoo:

We have been around this mulberry bush a time ir three, lil faun....and you ignore the words of David "Scoops" Hogg himself. You can act pissy all ya want...but the tape said it all.

Hope this helps!

What about you

We have been around this mulberry bush a time ir three, lil faun....and you ignore the words of David "Scoops" Hogg himself. You can act pissy all ya want...but the tape said it all.

Hope this helps!
LOLOL

Great, so quote him denying he was on lockdown... g'head……. :mm:

What about you

I understand exactly what you mean. I had to take a 6 month hiatus. Weird how that worked out. I met my wife who would have never dated me while I was dating other women.

Good for you and good on ya.....YOU grew up and stopped looking for the bigger, better deal. Just one piece of advice, if I may....never stop "dating" her.

My bad. I didnt know you like fat guys. Did you get permission from your boyfriend to post that pic?
No sorry fat white guys that try to pass themselves of as a black man makes me laugh!!!! so keep it up......................:auiqs.jpg:

Good for you and good on ya.....YOU grew up and stopped looking for the bigger, better deal. Just one piece of advice, if I may....never stop "dating" her.
17 years and still going strong.

Forum List

Back