Women are the majority of the nation. And they are starting to flex their political muscle.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Women are the majority of the population of the country.

Clearly, they are flexing that political muscle with the record number of women running for office.

Women don't have the same policies as Republican men.

Women want children to have healthcare.

Women believe their bodies shouldn't be legislated.

Women believe education is good for their children.

Women don't believe children should be stripped from their parents.

Women believe children have a right to a meal.

Sure, there are some racist Republican women who don't really care about children. Look at Betsy Devos. Remember the first lady? "I really don't care"?

But most American women really do care about children. And not just their own.

Two groups it looks like the GOP have poked and both are waking up. The majority of women, and the largest minority, Hispanics.

Women also wanted prohibition ... see where that got us.

lips-that-touch-liquor.jpg

Are these women you're talking about too stupid to understand the proper role of the u.s. federal governent? Apparently, you think so.

• Banned
Are these women you're talking about too stupid to understand the proper role of the u.s. federal governent? Apparently, you think so.
You mean legislating women's bodies?
Some don't think that's proper at all.

• Banned
One thing Republicans are finally figuring out is that you can’t gerrymander women.

They’re spread out through every district.

If women decide to vote one way it doesn’t matter who votes the other way, the women are going to win.

• Banned
I’m actually a little bit nervous for women. We know that Republicans are bullies and pretty violent. Look at what they’re trying to put into the Supreme Court. An attempted rapist. And they see him as a moral leader.

If Republican men start to lose you’ll probably see an increase in spousal abuse.

I’m actually a little bit nervous for women. We know that Republicans are bullies and pretty violent. Look at what they’re trying to put into the Supreme Court. An attempted rapist. And they see him as a moral leader.

If Republican men start to lose you’ll probably see an increase in spousal abuse.

To be fair, the right seems to be getting better in this case. This one just tried to rape someone near his own age. At least he isn't a grown man perving on high school girls at the mall this time.

There are far more conservative women than the Left cares t admit.

The biggest thing about women now running for office is their strong opposition to The Old Boy Network. If elected, a whole lot of insiders - of both sexes - are going to be in trouble.

90% of the women I have met through work are voting for Trump.
You work? When did this happen? What exactly do you do?
And those poor women, I can't imagine how they earn their living. Does it involve crumpled singles?

The biggest thing about women now running for office is their strong opposition to The Old Boy Network. If elected, a whole lot of insiders - of both sexes - are going to be in trouble.
Conservative Defined:
Racist
hate children
love needy billionaires
Against equal pay for equal work
No living wage
Get rid of healthcare
Hate gays and Muslims
Fear blacks and Hispanics

Some "conservative" women follow conservative policies. But many fear those same policies. Especially if it impacts them.

I suspect how Republican men treat Ford will tell us a lot about how Republican women will vote.

Conservative Defined:
Racist
hate children
love needy billionaires
Against equal pay for equal work
No living wage
Get rid of healthcare
Hate gays and Muslims
Fear blacks and Hispanics

Some "conservative" women follow conservative policies. But many fear those same policies. Especially if it impacts them.
Funny. When you post the description of a conservative, some conservatives get mad, but they don't really disagree. It's "mad for show".

Forum List

Back