Does it make you sad knowing billions of people don't care about you

imisslily

Sep 11, 2018
Unless you are famous like Michael Jackson, not many people really give a crap about you.
Don't believe me?
Go to a busy shopping centre or city or even a train and count how many people who don't care about you, don't talk to you or even notice you
You can easily count hundreds in a day maybe thousands

The sad reality of a random nobody

Unless you are famous like Michael Jackson, not many people really give a crap about you.
Don't believe me?
Go to a busy shopping centre or city or even a train and count how many people who don't care about you, don't talk to you or even notice you

Yyyyyyyesssssssssssssssss! :rock:

"Does it make you sad knowing billions of people don't care about you"

I'm thankful for it......

Don't believe me?

Why would that make you sad? You dont interact with a billion people enough to form the ties that lead to caring.

I'm invisible. I often walk at the mall with no clothes on and no one ever sees me.

Don't believe me?

No, it actually makes me happy that I don't have to put up with the crap famous people do.

Don't believe me?

"centre"? You must be English

Don't believe me?

Either that or a dumbass who can't spell.

Don't believe me?

No, it actually makes me happy that I don't have to put up with the crap famous people do.
Can you imagine the exhaustion of maintaining a significant relationship with more than 10 people?

Don't believe me?

Can you imagine the exhaustion of maintaining a significant relationship with more than 10 people?

More than 2 people would be hard.

Don't believe me?

Doesn't bother me. Less drama when you are invisible.

Don't believe me?

Get stuck in a well, lost in a forest, or taken prisoner in another country and see how the community and country responds. Cure a disease, break a record, produce something that makes people’s lives better and see how others treat you... or just make a sex tape

Don't believe me?

Could be Canadian. Or Australian. Or anywhere in the world that speaks English except here.

Don't believe me?

Focus on the ones that do care.

IF no one does care, focus on building some relationships.

You will feel better.

Forum List

Back