How Many Gays Must God Create Before We Accept That He Wants Them Around?

I don't "hate" gays, I just don't believe homosexuality is normal and healthy.

And Jesus taught us all to reject sin. Not to compromise with evil. So sorry, but I am not going to compromise on my view of homosexuality, because I know it is a disgusting act.

So, have fun teaching your children that homosexuality is perfectly normal and healthy, and that you hope they end up being gay. The rest of us won't follow your lead.

Sure you don't hate gays. I believe you.....................

Jesus taught you to love thy neighbor, not love thy neighbor unless he or she is gay.

I didn't mean to get your hopes up, it's very unlikely that my future children end up gay.

So you love pedophiles and murders? You know, because Jesus taught you to love thy neighbor?

Funny how you queer-enabling liberals get just as insulted as anyone else at the thought of your own children being gay.

You fully support allowing convicted pedophiles and murderers the right to marry.
While supporting the power of more government to deny law abiding citizens the same right.
You are the big government closet liberal.

So you love pedophiles and murders? You know, because Jesus taught you to love thy neighbor?

Funny how you queer-enabling liberals get just as insulted as anyone else at the thought of your own children being gay.

I'm not a christian, you are, so you should at least to pretend to follow his teachings.

According to his teachings, yes you should love pedophiles and murderers. However you plan on doing that, making them better, fixing them, whatever.

I'm not insulted when you claim my kids will be gay. You're just as likely to have gay kids as I am, you're just more likely to throw them out on the street if they are.

Ah, so you're not a Christian but you think you know the religion better than Christians so you will sit there and tell us how we should be better Christians.

And if you're really not insulted by the idea of your own children being gay, why wouldn't you just teach them to be gay? I mean if its normal and healthy, why not?
Of course we both know the answer to that. You know deep down its a disgusting lifestyle.

But hey, continue with your self-contradictory arguements: "Love gays and pedophiles like a good Christian!" "Homosexuals are normal people, My children won't be homos!"

Christ never said anything about gay folk.
Christians do not have to go around with a C on their forehead condemning others while wagging their tongues about how they are Christian and everyone else is not.
If you really a Christian you never have to tell anyone.
They will know it by YOUR ACTIONS.
Real Christians govern themselves accordingly.

Parents are role models to their children.

Children will emulate the attitudes and behaviors they observe in their parents.

If their parents are gay.

Children will think it is normal and how they are to act in society.

I was raised in a heterosexual household...I'm gay.

My daughter was raised in a homosexual household....she's straight.

Oh well for your theory.

Once homosexuality is normal then anyone who isn't homosexual or at least bisexual will have to be cured of their abnormality.

Oh Really? Who insists on that?

No one needs to insist on it today for it to be a reality in the very near future. There is no way it can be avoided either.

There's no way to avoid in the future heterosexuals needing to be cured of their abnormality of being heterosexual?

We've got a madman on our hands folks.

Jesus taught you to love thy neighbor, not love thy neighbor unless he or she is gay.

I didn't mean to get your hopes up, it's very unlikely that my future children end up gay.

You fully support allowing convicted pedophiles and murderers the right to marry.
While supporting the power of more government to deny law abiding citizens the same right.
You are the big government closet liberal.

Fail. I never once said I "support allowing convicted pedophiles and murderers the right to marry". I support them being put to death or imprisoned for life without any rights.

And the government doesn't deny law abiding citizens the right to marry, nor would I support a government move to deny such rights.

Carry on, dipshits.

Hawk doesnt' hate gays, he just equates them to pedophiles/murderers/rapists who he thinks should all be killed.

He equates them to ppl he views as not deserving life, but he's not hateful bigot. Just to keep everyone up to date.

Nice distortion once again.

You guys lose an arguement, so you resort to just lying about what I say.

Not the least bit distorted. I'm sure it's not an accident that you continuously put gays/murderers/rapists/pedophiles in the same category, they're all hellbound heathens to you.

Not to Jesus, but to you. A man who spits on the teachings of Jesus all while telling everyone how christian he is.

Congratulations.

Not the least bit distorted. I'm sure it's not an accident that you continuously put gays/murderers/rapists/pedophiles in the same category, they're all hellbound heathens to you.

Not to Jesus, but to you. A man who spits on the teachings of Jesus all while telling everyone how christian he is.

Congratulations.

You're the one that brought up Jesus, not me.

I was making a point that sin is not accepted by God nor that we should ever love any particular sin. "Loving one's neighbors" does not equate to accepting and condoning the sins that they commit.

That may not mesh with your idea of what God, the Bible, or Jesus teaches. But your distortions and beliefs are not my concern, at least not until you try to push them onto me.

Last edited:
But you have a reason to hate all those other groups, you have no reason to hate gays.

Most especially you can't use the religion excuse, hating gays is the exact opposite of what Jesus preached.

And Jesus taught us all to reject sin. Not to compromise with evil. So sorry, but I am not going to compromise on my view of homosexuality, because I know it is a disgusting act.

So, have fun teaching your children that homosexuality is perfectly normal and healthy, and that you hope they end up being gay. The rest of us won't follow your lead.

I had a gay cousin. He died of AIDS in 2002. One of my sister's daughters is a Lesbian. She lives with her lover in Los Angeles. They live in a $2 million dollar house with an ocean view near the beach.

More than 10% of all the people on the planet are gay.

Congratulations.

I was making a point that sin is not accepted by God nor that we should ever love any particular sin. "Loving one's neighbors" does not equate to accepting and condoning the sins that they commit.

That may not mesh with your idea of what God, the Bible, or Jesus teaches. But your distortions and beliefs are not my concern, at least not until you try to push them onto me.

That's all true if you live by the Old Testament. Certainly not the New Testament and Jesus's teachings. Jesus never calls being gay a sin.

However I'm really doubting you follow all of Gods commands in the OT. The OT speaks out against sodomy, which includes oral sex, and I'm doubting you preach against that, or eating a slab of ribs or a slice of ham.

I had a gay cousin. He died of AIDS in 2002. One of my sister's daughters is a Lesbian. She lives with her lover in Los Angeles. They live in a $2 million dollar house with an ocean view near the beach.

You should take your acceptance of gays, and apply that to anyone who doesn't worship Obama.

Be accepting of all those ppl too.

Congratulations.

That's all true if you live by the Old Testament. Certainly not the New Testament and Jesus's teachings. Jesus never calls being gay a sin.

However I'm really doubting you follow all of Gods commands in the OT. The OT speaks out against sodomy, which includes oral sex, and I'm doubting you preach against that, or eating a slab of ribs or a slice of ham.

Did he ever say being gay wasn't a sin? :eusa_whistle:

I'm inclinded to believe that about the world population, mainly because there are so many Muslims, for whom homosexual pedophila with boys is widely accepted in Middle Eastern countries.

Did he ever say being gay wasn't a sin? :eusa_whistle:

So anything he didn't go out of his way to say was a sin, is a sin to you?

I would think you would prefer to go by Jesus's teachings, not your own assumptions. Especially when someone is doing something that in no direct or indirect way causes you the least bit of harm.

Forum List

Back