How Many Gays Must God Create Before We Accept That He Wants Them Around?

That's all true if you live by the Old Testament. Certainly not the New Testament and Jesus's teachings. Jesus never calls being gay a sin.

However I'm really doubting you follow all of Gods commands in the OT. The OT speaks out against sodomy, which includes oral sex, and I'm doubting you preach against that, or eating a slab of ribs or a slice of ham.

Did he ever say being gay wasn't a sin? :eusa_whistle:

So anything he didn't go out of his way to say was a sin, is a sin to you?

I would think you would prefer to go by Jesus's teachings, not your own assumptions. Especially when someone is doing something that in no direct or indirect way causes you the least bit of harm.

For the sin of homosexuality, which was explicitly stated in the Old Testament as one of the worst sins one could commit, yes.

But if you want to continue comparing that do eating ham....please continue. :lol:

Any by the way, here is one Jesus qoute:
1. And He answered and said to them, “Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning ‘made them male and female,’ “and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh?’” (Matt. 19:4.)
Funny he doesn't mention that man shall leave his parents to be joined with a husband. :eusa_shhh:

And about disregarding the Old Testament:
2. “For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me; for he wrote about Me. But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe My words?” (John 5:46-47.)

And yes, the New Testament does talk about homos:
Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men[a] 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God. 1 Corinthians 6:9-11

Opps, hate to prove you wrong...agian...:tongue:

Did he ever say being gay wasn't a sin? :eusa_whistle:

I would think you would prefer to go by Jesus's teachings, not your own assumptions. Especially when someone is doing something that in no direct or indirect way causes you the least bit of harm.

For the sin of homosexuality, which was explicitly stated in the Old Testament as one of the worst sins one could commit, yes.

But if you want to continue comparing that do eating ham....please continue. :lol:

1. And He answered and said to them, “Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning ‘made them male and female,’ “and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh?’” (Matt. 19:4.)
Funny he doesn't mention that man shall leave his parents to be joined with a husband. :eusa_shhh:

2. “For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me; for he wrote about Me. But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe My words?” (John 5:46-47.)

Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men[a] 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God. 1 Corinthians 6:9-11

The Old Testament speaks against sodomy as well, I'm sure you told your wife or girlfriend how much you hate getting head. Or are you again being a hypocrite?

The Jesus quote said nothing against homosexuality.

Like I said, if you live by the Old Testament be sure to tell your lady friend what you think of oral sex.

That quote still wasn't from Jesus. Although I will give you kudos I didn't know that was in the NT. Although there are different translations for the word effeminate.

Last edited:

The Old Testament speaks against sodomy as well, I'm sure you told your wife or girlfriend how much you hate getting head. Or are you again being a hypocrite?

Like I said, if you live by the Old Testament be sure to tell your lady friend what you think of oral sex.

That quote still wasn't from Jesus. Although I will give you kudos I didn't know that was in the NT. Although there are different translations for the word effeminate.

If Jesus was going to make a big change about a sin like homosexuality he would of announced it.

But you would have us believe there was a major change in regards to one of the most vile sins, yet Jesus didn't want to notify us!

Pretty sad that his is what your arguement boils down to. :eusa_eh:

Is Homosexuality a Sin?

Here is a compilation of scholars with doctorates who are far better educated on the subject than we are. It's a discussion about homosexuality and whether or not it's a sin.

LOL, "a discussion". Its a pro-homo site trying to argue that even in the old testament homosexuality wasn't really condemned. What bullshit.

26 That is why God abandoned them to degrading passions:

27 why their women have exchanged natural intercourse for unnatural practices; and the men, in a similar fashion, too, giving up normal relations with women, are consumed with passion for each other, men doing shameful things with men and receiving in themselves due reward for their perversion.
(Romans 1:26-27)

It was well understood by his hand chosen disciples that homosexuality was still a grave sin. I think if Jesus changed his mind of homos, these guys would of been the first to know and would of gladly reported it in their testaments. But they didn't, they re-affirmed that this is a sin in the eyes of the Lord.

So you love pedophiles and murders? You know, because Jesus taught you to love thy neighbor?

Funny how you queer-enabling liberals get just as insulted as anyone else at the thought of your own children being gay.

You fully support allowing convicted pedophiles and murderers the right to marry.
While supporting the power of more government to deny law abiding citizens the same right.
You are the big government closet liberal.

Fail. I never once said I "support allowing convicted pedophiles and murderers the right to marry". I support them being put to death or imprisoned for life without any rights.

And the government doesn't deny law abiding citizens the right to marry, nor would I support a government move to deny such rights.

Carry on, dipshits.

So you would have government revoke the marriage rights of all convicted felons how?
More big government.
How does one get their rights taken away except BY GOVERNMENT?
More proof you are a big government liberal.

Is Homosexuality a Sin?

Here is a compilation of scholars with doctorates who are far better educated on the subject than we are. It's a discussion about homosexuality and whether or not it's a sin.

LOL, "a discussion". Its a pro-homo site trying to argue that even in the old testament homosexuality wasn't really condemned. What bullshit.

26 That is why God abandoned them to degrading passions:

27 why their women have exchanged natural intercourse for unnatural practices; and the men, in a similar fashion, too, giving up normal relations with women, are consumed with passion for each other, men doing shameful things with men and receiving in themselves due reward for their perversion.
(Romans 1:26-27)

It was well understood by his hand chosen disciples that homosexuality was still a grave sin. I think if Jesus changed his mind of homos, these guys would of been the first to know and would of gladly reported it in their testaments. But they didn't, they re-affirmed that this is a sin in the eyes of the Lord.

"pro homo site"
So you admit you are anti homosexual.
Based soley on your religous beliefs.
They think the same way in Iran. Delta is ready when you are.
We do it differently here.

Homosexuality is normal for homosexuals, just as heterosexuality is normal for heterosexuals.

God made both of us.

The entire culture I grew up in was heterosexual. Nobody made me gay. I am gay. It's what I am.
Yes, God made you. But he didn't make you a homosexual.

He made you a woman with all of the functioning parts and plumbing that a normal woman needs to have heterosexual intercourse and give birth to babys.

But you have made the "choice" not to use your female parts in a natural and normal way as God made you.

And embrace a lifestyle that rejects the natural for the unnatural.

Why arent my fellow Christians being as concise and faithful on this topic as a Sunni?

Sometimes I suspect that Christianity is doomed to collapse in this century and it will be entirely due to the failure of our priests to defend Truth and demand obedience to God's Word.

Meanwhile Sunnis continue to grow in numbers and enjoy the life that God has given them, though difficult, and we Christians whine about everything while having more than any other group on the globe.

:doubt:

I am not whining.
There is a reason we have more.
We EARN more.
Religion holds Sunnis in shackles worldwide. The Sunnis that do have $$$, do they spread the wealth or keep it under their monarchies?
Not much fun for the Sunni masses, subject to the Sunni monarchies and their claims of divine right.
The Sunni monarchies fear Islam MORE than anything else as the The Shia Spring slaughters them these days because the Sunnis slaughtered them in days past.
You do not have a damn clue. You know zero history and do not even know what is happening today.

I think Jesus supporting slavery is more disturbing than two men in love.

If Jesus was going to make a big change about a sin like homosexuality he would of announced it.

But you would have us believe there was a major change in regards to one of the most vile sins, yet Jesus didn't want to notify us!

Pretty sad that his is what your arguement boils down to. :eusa_eh:

Like the rest of religious hogwash the old testament is loaded with bullshit:

Old Testament Death Penalty Sins
There are forty-two death-penalty sins in the Old Testament.

Murder - Gen. 9:6; Ex. 21:12-14,20,23; Lev. 24:17,21; Num. 35:16-34; Deut. 19.
Failing to circumcise - Gen. 17:14; Ex. 4:24,25.
Eating leavened bread during feast of unleavened bread - Ex.
2:15,19.
Smiting Parents- Ex. 21:15.
Kidnapping - Ex. 21:16; Deut. 24:7.
Cursing Parents - Ex. 21:17; Lev. 20:9.
Negligence with animals that kill - Ex. 21:28-32.
Witchcraft - Ex. 22:18.
Bestiality - Ex. 22:19; Lev. 18:23-29; 20:15,16.
Idolatry - Ex. 22:20.
Making holy anointing oil - Ex. 30:33.
Putting holy anointing oil on strangers - Ex. 30:33.
Making the holy perfume - Ex. 30:38.
Defiling the Sabbath - Ex. 31:14.
Working on the Sabbath - Ex. 35:2.
Eating the flesh of the peace offerings in
uncleanness - Lev. 7:20,21.
Eating the fat of sacrifices - Lev. 7:25.
Killing sacrifices other than at the door of the tabernacle - Lev. 17:1-9.
Eating blood - Lev. 17:10-14.
Incest - Lev. 18:6-29; 20:11-22.
Eating sacrifices at the wrong time - Lev. 19:5-8.
Consecration of children to idols - Lev. 20:1-5.
Spiritualism - Lev. 20:6,27.
Adultery - Lev. 20:10; Deut. 22:22-30.
Sodomy/Homosexuality - Lev. 20:13.
Relationship with a menstruous woman - Lev. 20:18.
Whoredom - Lev. 21:9; Deut. 22:21,22.
Sacrilege - Lev. 22:3.
Refusing to fast on day of atonement - Lev. 23:29.
Working on atonement - Lev. 23:30.
Blasphemy - Lev. 24:11-16.
Failure to keep the Passover - Num. 9:13.
Presumptuous - Num. 15:30,31.
Gathering firewood on the Sabbath - Num. 15:32,36.
Failure to purify self before worship - Num. 19:13,20.
False prophecy - Deut. 13:1-18; 18:20.
Leading men away from God - Deut. 13:6-18.
Stubbornness and rebelliousness - Deut. 21:18-23.
Gluttony - Deut. 21:20-23.
Drunkenness - Deut. 21:20-23.
Backbiting - Deut. 17:2-7.
False dreams and visions - Deut. 13:1-18.

How Many Gays Must God Create Before We Accept That He Wants Them Around? - YouTube

I thought this video was very intelligent. And I have no mystical beliefs.
God didn't create gays. Homosexuality is a choice, you are not born that way. Anyone who thinks that are delusional.

Tell us about how you chose your sexuality.
I just worked a case where the autopsy revealed the woman had 2 vaginas. In my 34 years as an investigator I have had many cases where a person had a penis and a vagina.
How does one choose to have a penis and a vagina?
Sexuality is the same way.
Or if you are different tell us how you chose your sexuality and how long you spent contemplating your OTHER choices.
Never worked that way with me. I never chose my sexuality as choice INVOLVES ALL THE AVAILABLE CHOICES.
Go ahead and tell us.

Parents are role models to their children.

Children will emulate the attitudes and behaviors they observe in their parents.

If their parents are gay.

Children will think it is normal and how they are to act in society.

Homosexuality is normal for homosexuals, just as heterosexuality is normal for heterosexuals.

God made both of us.

The entire culture I grew up in was heterosexual. Nobody made me gay. I am gay. It's what I discovered I am.

Is homosexuality genetic? No proof of that yet.
Homosexuality as is homosexuals is not normal. Normal is the way God created us to be man and woman, period. Anything else is detestible and abnormal.

How Many Gays Must God Create Before We Accept That He Wants Them Around? - YouTube

I thought this video was very intelligent. And I have no mystical beliefs.
God didn't create gays. Homosexuality is a choice, you are not born that way. Anyone who thinks that are delusional.

Tell us about how you chose your sexuality.
I just worked a case where the autopsy revealed the woman had 2 vaginas. In my 34 years as an investigator I have had many cases where a person had a penis and a vagina.
How does one choose to have a penis and a vagina?
Sexuality is the same way.
Or if you are different tell us how you chose your sexuality and how long you spent contemplating your OTHER choices.
Never worked that way with me. I never chose my sexuality as choice INVOLVES ALL THE AVAILABLE CHOICES.
Go ahead and tell us.
I chose to be normal. It is all choices. Other than a few medical anomolies, it is still a choice.

Forum List

Back