How many bullets needed to kill a deer?

We need to stop the manufacturing and sell of those ammunitions

And what makes you think that would keep said ammunition out of the hands of criminals?

Here's a hint: It would not

For example, I, like many other shooting/hunting enthusiasts haven't purchased factory made ammunition in years. I make my own. I do so because it's cheaper and I can tweak loads to perfectly match each firearm for maximum accuracy.

After your ban on ammunition, just how long do you think it would take for a black market of outlawed ammunition to begin to thrive?

You're "ideas" are really lacking in logic or reason. Flesh 'em out a bit more, then get back to us.

And what makes you think that would keep said ammunition out of the hands of criminals?

For example, I, like many other shooting/hunting enthusiasts haven't purchased factory made ammunition in years. I make my own. I do so because it's cheaper and I can tweak loads to perfectly match each firearm for maximum accuracy.

After your ban on ammunition, just how long do you think it would take for a black market of outlawed ammunition to begin to thrive?

You're "ideas" are really lacking in logic or reason. Flesh 'em out a bit more, then get back to us.
Isn't that the whole point of gun bans? The goal is to keep arms, of whatever kind, in the hands of criminals and out of the hands of law abiding citizens.

On the other hand, let the black market rise up and joke the life out of the state.

Last edited:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZfpwfQ58Ds]The answer is ... 4? - YouTube[/ame]

I think a 5 round mag is the max allowed for deer hunting here.

Not sure I don't like to eat deer, I just raise cows to eat. yummy.

Wow. So that would mean that hunting with a 'cowboy' rifle, like a Marlin 1894 w/a 10 round tubular mag, would be illegal?

That sucks.

If you are a liberal AND a hunter, probably about 50.

I've shot deer with gun and bow. There's no practical value to having, at most, a 5 shot capacity. Most deer, if you miss, will be off and running and never offer you another good shot, let alone giving you any opportunity to miss 19 times and get them with the 20th, or the 30th, or the 100th.

Did you ever hunt packs of large wild boar? Sometimes, they don't run off. How about varmints? Having multiple shots available when going after several dozen or more targets makes sense for prairie dogs.

Either way, what makes you think legally limiting the number of rounds in a firearm will make a damn bit of difference to a criminal?

How many bullets are needed to mow down those five men who broke into your house?

None. Cower in the corner and beg for mercy.

No, no, no...just call 911! After all, when seconds count, the police are just minutes away. Unless of course you live in Detroit. There, it can take a day or so for the cops to show up...

The last time Brown, 73, called the Detroit police, they didn’t show up until the next day

- The Daily

Come to think of it, maybe you're right. Best to cower in the corner of the gun free zone and rely on the inherent goodness of the shooter to spare you...:eusa_shifty:

Automatic firearms are already illegal, idiot.

May be where you live but here in Reno, they are flying off the shelves in gun shops. The ammunitions is not. illegal either. Idiot.

The National Firearms Act of 1934, the Gun Control Act of 1968 and the Hughes Amendment in 1986 have all placed limits on how automatic guns can be bought and sold, but did not make it illegal to possess them entirely.

Why firearms sales surge after shootings « Exigent Circumstances

I cant believe some of the shit people say on this site..........here is a complete asshole chiming in about this issue and doesnt know the difference between an automatic and semi-automatic weapon and SHE is calling people "idiots".:D:D

Lil Lady.........you are the stupidest fuck on the site........and that takes some doing sweets.:clap2:

Just one second here, buckaroo. While I agree the OlBat is indeed a worthy candidate, one cannot overlook the accomplishments of Truthmatters on this site. If we can't agree they're at least co-winners of your prestigious award, I'm afraid I'd have to insist on a vote.

Isn't that the whole point of gun bans? The goal is to keep arms, of whatever kind, in the hands of criminals and out of the hands of law abiding citizens.
As the saying goes, gun control isn't about guns, it's about control.

None. Guns aren't the only weapon used to kill either.

Good point. In many states, more deer are killed by people driving cars than hunters.

And we know, more people die from the actions of drivers than shooters...but 'gun control' isn't about logic or reason. It's about control.

Good point. In many states, more deer are killed by people driving cars than hunters.
Clearly we need to limit people to one car. No fully automatic cars, either. Nobody needs an automatic.

With only two people in the chamber...and an electric power source that limits the velocity of the people.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back